PDA

View Full Version : Reynolds and James and Mayfield

okienole3
5/1/2006, 08:28 AM
What's the word?

Mjcpr
5/1/2006, 08:33 AM
I think they asked out of their LOI. It's pretty hush-hush right now though.

okienole3
5/1/2006, 10:38 AM
Was that sarcasm?

I know that they asked out. I thought they had to committ by yesterday.

On a side note, I have seen that Peter Griffin picture before. If that is real, then that kid needs to sue.

Newbomb Turk
5/1/2006, 11:02 AM
I think they asked out of their LOI. It's pretty hush-hush right now though.

hey Mj - you got an update on the coaching search? Are we gonna get Calapari or not? ;)

Mjcpr
5/1/2006, 11:08 AM
Was that sarcasm?

I know that they asked out. I thought they had to committ by yesterday.

On a side note, I have seen that Peter Griffin picture before. If that is real, then that kid needs to sue.

Yes, I'm retarded.....as is Peter Griffin.

:D

Mjcpr
5/1/2006, 11:08 AM
hey Mj - you got an update on the coaching search? Are we gonna get Calapari or not? ;)
I'm not at liberty to say at this time.

:D

william_brasky
5/1/2006, 11:35 AM
I'm not sure if Mayfield and James have actually been let out of their LOIs yet. They have asked, but I can't find anything anywhere stating that their releases have been granted.

Reynolds is still looking around, taking him time.

What is the time frame for this recruiting period? Anyone?

soonerspiff
5/1/2006, 02:26 PM
The recruiting period ends May 17th, but like okienole said, I thought we had to sign our guys by this past Sunday. At least that's what Capel said.

Newbomb Turk
5/1/2006, 02:32 PM
So we had to sign our guys by last Sunday, but recruiting ends May 17th? :confused:

soonerspiff
5/1/2006, 02:35 PM
That's what the paper said! I think it has something to do with our self-imposed recruiting restrictions.

Scott D
5/1/2006, 03:31 PM
I thought it was that Capel couldn't contact them after that point because of the self imposed restrictions. Doesn't mean the players can't contact the coaching staff I'd think.

Rock Hard Corn Frog
5/1/2006, 03:49 PM
I thought it was that Capel couldn't contact them after that point because of the self imposed restrictions. Doesn't mean the players can't contact the coaching staff I'd think.

If we can get Leinart's dad to rent an apartment for them in Norman we will have it made.

sooner518
5/1/2006, 09:49 PM
I dont believe it unless NickZep reports it. Lets wait for official word from him

stoopified
5/1/2006, 11:49 PM
I thought was the end of the recruiting period for all schools but not the end of the signing period.I took it to mean no more contacts that it was up to the players now to make decisions and sign by May 17.That was my take on it anyway.BtW the recruiting restrictions were not placed on our head coach but on Sampson.The reduced schollys,visits ,contacts were indeed against OU but the HC sanctiobs apply only to KS unless the NCAA decides to bit*h slap OU and Capel.If I am wrong someone please tell me but that is my understanding fron the papers and other media reports.For what that is worth. :)

oumartin
5/2/2006, 09:21 AM
I dont believe it unless NickZep reports it

don't you mean reposts it from insiders?