PDA

View Full Version : Crazy Mood Swings

Mongo
4/28/2006, 09:21 PM
My wife is four months pregnant, and her new phrase is, "hey a$$hole, whats that suppose to mean?" I know I'm an a$$hole, but she used to point it out a little less rudely. Does it get any better?

Jimminy Crimson
4/28/2006, 09:24 PM
Does she still cook and clean up after you?

PhxSooner
4/28/2006, 09:27 PM
Nope, not any time soon. And seriously, I didn't realize some of the time how moody I was when pregnant. Postpartum was even worse.

Back away slowly and agree with everything she says...:D

olevetonahill
4/28/2006, 09:28 PM
My wife is four months pregnant, and her new phrase is, "hey a$$hole, whats that suppose to mean?" I know I'm an a$$hole, but she used to point it out a little less rudely. Does it get any better?
Nope , Its ALL down hill from that point :eek:

IB4OU2
4/28/2006, 09:32 PM
Nope , Its ALL down hill from that point :eek:

Yea, the sh*thead endearment is only a few weeks away......:D

Mongo
4/28/2006, 09:33 PM
Does she still cook and clean up after you?

She used to be good at laundry, but things have drastically changed. The worst thing about it is the incoherent sobbing, for no effing reason!!! I need to invest in a liquor store.

Okla-homey
4/28/2006, 09:38 PM
Just wait 'til D-day and she goes thru "transition." She'll call you names that would make sailors blush -- unless she wimps out and takes the c-section route.

FWIW, vag delivery remains the province of courageous and womanly wimmen.;)

Stanley1
4/28/2006, 09:41 PM
Women.....can't live with em, can't live without em.

Mongo
I'm 6'5" 285LBS. and She is 5'4" ???LBS. I hope my pup aint to big

ChickSoonerFan
OMG. Give me a break. She is doing ALL the work. She is carrying the baby for goodness sake. She is providing shelter and sustanance for it every second of her waking and sleeping day and night. She will gain weight, stretchmarks, and at least two inches on her hips that will never go away. She will pass it through her loins and provide you with an heir...she is creating LIFE!!!!

and you are complaining about a little name calling!!!! :rolleyes:

BTW...being pregnant and giving birth is the most awsome experience ever. Really. No joking..it is.

Mongo
Women.....can't live with em, can't live have heterosexual sex without em.

fixed

OUHOMER
4/28/2006, 09:43 PM

Dude you don't know the half of it yet... good luck, been there twice...but it was worth it:D

Scott D

*ahem* the propher phrase is "Women...can't live with em, and can't live with em."

Followed closely by "Women..can't live with em, and if ya kill em they'll haunt you for eternity."

Mongo
Hey Chick, I worked for about 45, maybe 90 seconds tops on this, so dont act like I haven't suffered.:D

OzarkSooner
4/28/2006, 09:44 PM
Just you wait until she stands up in the stirrups and calls you every name in the book and blames you for her present agony. Whew!!

Stanley1
4/28/2006, 09:44 PM
Hey Chick, I worked for about 45, maybe 90 seconds tops on this, so dont act like I haven't suffered.:D

Ooh.....way to go big guy. :)

bigdsooner
4/28/2006, 09:45 PM
The worst thing about it is the incoherent sobbing, for no effing reason!!!

all 3 of my wifes pregnancies were the same way....it doesnt get any better

sorry

ChickSoonerFan
4/28/2006, 09:46 PM

Well at least that part of her suffering was short lived.

:D

Mongo
4/28/2006, 09:48 PM
ouch

ChickSoonerFan
4/28/2006, 09:51 PM
ouch

Kidding! I am sure that the memory of that 45-90 seconds has carried her through many a tough time.

olevetonahill
all 3 of my wifes pregnancies were the same way....it doesnt get any better

sorry
You had 3 wives pregnant ? no wonder ya got bitched out :eek:

Okla-homey
OMG. Give me a break. She is doing ALL the work. She is carrying the baby for goodness sake. She is providing shelter and sustanance for it every second of her waking and sleeping day and night. She will gain weight, stretchmarks, and at least two inches on her hips that will never go away. She will pass it through her loins and provide you with an heir...she is creating LIFE!!!!

BTW...being pregnant and giving birth is the most awsome experience ever. Really. No joking..it is.

WTF is the problem with hips? Wimmens is 'sposed to have curves and be soft to the touch! I say, as long as its proportional, woo-hoo!

Mongo
4/28/2006, 09:53 PM
My favorite is "I'm hungry, but everything makes me sick. You pick whats for dinner."

olevetonahill
4/28/2006, 09:53 PM
Kidding! I am sure that the memory of that 45-90 seconds has carried her through many a tough time.
Mongo would have to hit it twice to be any good for the 3 minute egg dealeo :)

walkoffsooner
4/28/2006, 09:54 PM
[QUOTE=ChickSoonerFan]Well at least that part of her suffering was short lived.

:D[/QUOTha ha ha ha :D :D :eek:

VeeJay

It's gotta be better than the male gonorrhea test.

OKC Sooner
*ahem* the propher phrase is "Women...can't live with em, and can't live with em."

Followed closely by "Women..can't live with em, and if ya kill em they'll haunt you for eternity."

I thought it was "Women... can't live with em... can't shoot em outside the state of Utah"

Mongo
4/28/2006, 09:55 PM
does that 3 minutes include foreplay?:)

Jimminy Crimson
4/28/2006, 09:56 PM
I imagine when Eve told Adam where to stick it, he had the same reaction that educated people have about 'noodling'.

"You want me to do what?"

:D

bigdsooner
4/28/2006, 09:58 PM
You had 3 wives pregnant ? no wonder ya got bitched out :eek:

dang vet, im a busy man. still give em no right to b1tch though :)

olevetonahill
4/28/2006, 10:03 PM
dang vet, im a busy man. still give em no right to b1tch though :)
Its written in the owners manual that they are gonna :)

(Mongo quote) does that 3 minutes include foreplay? That all depends on how much pleasure she can stand ;)

bigdsooner
4/28/2006, 10:09 PM
Its written in the owners manual that they are gonna
;)

yeah...well, thats where i fu**ed up. i hate reading, so i missed that part

sanantoniosooner
4/28/2006, 10:13 PM
Can't live with them, can't get rid of them without arousing suspicion.

Beano's Fourth Chin
4/28/2006, 10:26 PM
I'll trade being called a few names and doing a little bit of laundry over morning sickness and labour any day of the week/month/year/parsec/gigawatt.

Mongo
4/28/2006, 10:34 PM
Labor I think I could handle, but the morning sickness is what would get me

sanantoniosooner
4/28/2006, 10:39 PM
Labor I think I could handle, but the morning sickness is what would get me
Labor is worse if she has relatives around. They join in the 'festivities'.

"DON'T TOUCH ME!"

"SHE DOESN'T WANT YOU TOUCHING HER!"

Mongo
4/28/2006, 10:41 PM
No family around, they all have been baned

proud gonzo
4/28/2006, 11:30 PM
WTF is the problem with hips? Wimmens is 'sposed to have curves and be soft to the touch! I say, as long as its proportional, woo-hoo!

they make it frickin hard to find clothes that fit, that's what.

Mongo
4/28/2006, 11:32 PM
that's why Layne Bryant's around

proud gonzo
4/28/2006, 11:34 PM
that's why Layne Bryant's around
that's for people larger all over. i'm talking about small people with curves. most stores sell clothes made for people shaped like a cylinder. and it makes me angry.

Mongo
4/28/2006, 11:44 PM
jk PG, the wife is shopping this weekend. True on the lady cylinders, women with curves need not apply at most stores

Okla-homey
4/29/2006, 04:36 AM
that's for people larger all over. i'm talking about small people with curves. most stores sell clothes made for people shaped like a cylinder. and it makes me angry.

You're a smart kid. Get a sewing machine and acquire some alteration skillz and you can turn those cylinders into hourglasses. Or even make your own creations. Tres chic Chez Gonzo!

Boffingham
4/29/2006, 04:39 AM
No, the phrase is:

"Women. Can't live with 'em. Pass the beer nuts."

SoonerInHouston
4/29/2006, 05:57 AM
If she ever is looking at herself in the mirror and asks you "Honey, do I look fat?" (I know this is an extremely loaded question) The best answer?

"Darling, you look PREGNANT." Worked for me.

afs
4/29/2006, 09:29 AM
you should talk her about the newest coolest thing - a silent pregnancy - it's really good for the baby.

Okla-homey
4/29/2006, 10:10 AM
you should talk her about the newest coolest thing - a silent pregnancy - it's really good for the baby.

heh, AFS has Brigadier General Jim Fagan for his avi!

dolemitesooner
4/29/2006, 10:15 AM

he helped creat e it too you women cant do this on your own