PDA

View Full Version : i hate moving

soonerbrat
4/28/2006, 07:37 PM
really.

my son's room is packed..my daughter is working on hers.

and they used all the boxes.

bigdsooner
4/28/2006, 07:42 PM
moving never goes according to plan, it sucks balls

picasso
4/28/2006, 07:44 PM
I'm Matt, the best friend moving guy. I've moved more friends and family a few times over. did I get a hand when I moved last August? nadda.:(

Howzit
4/28/2006, 07:45 PM
I'm Matt, the best friend moving guy. I've moved more friends and family a few times over. did I get a hand when I moved last August? nadda.:(

Hey, pic ol' buddy ol' pal, gonna be in Dallas around the end of May?

soonerbrat
4/28/2006, 07:46 PM
moving never goes according to plan, it sucks balls

but not in a good way.

yermom
4/28/2006, 07:48 PM
:eek:

btw, this is why it's good to own a truck :dean:

picasso
4/28/2006, 07:49 PM
Hey, pic ol' buddy ol' pal, gonna be in Dallas around the end of May?
yes but I'm kinda down in my back.

moving do suck. the worst was moving my cousin a few years back. he had a good sized fam, we only moved them a few blocks in south Tulsa but he had a complete weight room (oy) and an old timey Coke machine (oy) that went upstairs.

soonerbrat
4/28/2006, 07:49 PM
my ex husband is letting me borry his.
and i have a trailer i can use. if it's still raining i may go ahead and rent a 14 foot uhaul..it's like $19.99 plus mileage..and i'm only moving like 5 miles away

picasso
4/28/2006, 07:51 PM
my ex husband is letting me borry his.
and i have a trailer i can use. if it's still raining i may go ahead and rent a 14 foot uhaul..it's like $19.99 plus mileage..and i'm only moving like 5 miles away
good move.

bigdsooner
4/28/2006, 07:52 PM
but not in a good way.

:eek:

hag on a sec...im gettin hot fer some crazy a$$ reason

Jimminy Crimson
4/28/2006, 07:55 PM
I always seem to end up having to help move people too.

soonerbrat
4/28/2006, 07:56 PM
jimminy...i love you :D

Jimminy Crimson
4/28/2006, 08:09 PM
jimminy...i love you :D

ladies love cool james

Newbomb Turk
4/28/2006, 08:16 PM
and i'm only moving like 5 miles away

1000 miles or across the street - moving is teh succ!

Tiptonsooner
4/28/2006, 08:39 PM
Moving 1000miles is easier than moving across the street, why is that?

olevetonahill
4/28/2006, 08:49 PM
Moving 1000miles is easier than moving across the street, why is that?
cause you wind up throwing away all that useless shat that you would try to keep if you are just going a few miles :cool:
When I leave my Hill its gonna be feet first , or whichever way they want to carry my carcass :) l

TopDaugIn2000
4/28/2006, 08:51 PM
I hate moving too. Mostly cause of my saltwater aquarium (which I've moved 4 times now)

Newbomb Turk
4/28/2006, 08:51 PM
cause you wind up throwing away all that useless shat that you would try to keep if you are just going a few miles :cool:
When I leave my Hill its gonna be feet first , or whichever way they want to carry my carcass :) l

olevet - an endless list of the uses of the word 'shat'. :cool: :D

olevetonahill
4/28/2006, 09:04 PM
olevet - an endless list of the uses of the word 'shat'. :cool: :D
Well I cant say **** can I :P

PhxSooner
4/28/2006, 09:09 PM
After our last home sale and move, I told my husband that the only way I was moving again was if we were headed back to Oklahoma. I'm pretty sure I threw out something important in the last move, but I was to the point that I never wanted to pack another box again. Bah.

slickdawg
4/28/2006, 09:11 PM
but not in a good way.

mmmmmm, k1nky!!!

VeeJay
4/28/2006, 09:17 PM
I've moved more friends and family than North American Van Lines. I think I've driven every U-Haul model in their fleet. When I was 20, I drove a huge U-Haul truck, towing my gf's car, from MS to Dallas - after a 12 pack of Bud.

I stopped about seven or eight years ago, after helping my brother in law move his family. He rounded up myself and two other guys. There was some heavy chit, lemme tell you. I hope I never have to lift another chifferobe or china cabinet as long as I live.

My wife has her grandmother's piano in our house. I swear to God, I'll roll that bastard out in the front yard and torch it before I'll break my back moving it.

It was fun back when my buds used to move. There would be a twin bed or two, some plastic lawn chairs and a few boxes, and an awesome stereo system. And lots of beer drinking.

I ain't up to it no more.

soonerbrat
4/28/2006, 09:29 PM
my ex husband is over here. he came to take the kids' stuff to his house..got his truck all loaded up..ready to go and it starts pouring rain..so now his truck is in my garage and he's in my living room watching Andy Milonakis

my night just keeps getting better and better

walkoffsooner
4/28/2006, 09:35 PM
I helped a lady move once her husband set in a recliner and played a guitar poorly. And bitched about how me and his son moved stuff,I should of broke his guitar over his head.

VeeJay
4/28/2006, 09:39 PM
I helped a lady move once her husband set in a recliner and played a guitar poorly. And bitched about how me and his son moved stuff,I should of broke his guitar over his head.

Heh! You're shattin' us, right?

VeeJay
4/28/2006, 09:40 PM
my ex husband is over here....he's in my living room watching Andy Milonakis

Uh oh. Keep us posted. ;)

OzarkSooner
4/28/2006, 09:49 PM
If you ever move and have a guy that is useless, give him a tape measure and let him measure everything before you put it in the truck. Then ignore all of his advice on object placement. It's a fun game.

Jimminy Crimson
4/28/2006, 09:53 PM
If you ever move and have a guy that is useless, give him a tape measure and let him measure everything before you put it in the truck. Then ignore all of his advice on object placement. It's a fun game.

One time, my sisters roomates dad did this exact thing, but he measured everything on his own free will. :D

GottaHavePride
4/28/2006, 10:22 PM
My wife has her grandmother's piano in our house. I swear to God, I'll roll that bastard out in the front yard and torch it before I'll break my back moving it.

You're supposed to call a piano moving company for that. ;)

If you're lucky they'll even re-tune it when they get it to its new home.

TopDaugIn2000
4/29/2006, 10:41 AM
my ex husband is over here. he came to take the kids' stuff to his house..got his truck all loaded up..ready to go and it starts pouring rain..so now his truck is in my garage and he's in my living room watching Andy Milonakis

so your kids have to go live with him???? that stinks.

oh, and after he's thru, send him over to help steelpanz.

dolemitesooner
4/29/2006, 10:44 AM

dpo you need help

BoogercountySooner
4/29/2006, 11:21 AM
I'm gettin ready for our big move I got everything from the attic setting in the garage. I'm going through it pitching most of it. Some of this junk is 25 years old.

Sooner Born Sooner Bred
4/29/2006, 11:36 AM

my night just keeps getting better and betterHave we heard from Brat today? This may mean sex with the ex. ;)

tulsaoilerfan
4/29/2006, 12:52 PM
Have we heard from Brat today? This may mean sex with the ex. ;)
LOL, i was thinking the same thing. :D

SleestakSooner
4/29/2006, 01:07 PM
boom chicka bow wow...

soonerbrat
4/29/2006, 01:16 PM
dpo you need help

I will need help tomorrow!

i don't think anythign is getting moved today...the rain just keeps coming and coming

soonerbrat
4/29/2006, 01:18 PM
Have we heard from Brat today? This may mean sex with the ex. ;)

bite your tongue, missy...or fingers, or whatever produced that vile notion.

Jac had a game this morning..it got called with 10 mins left due to lightning, but they won because they were ahed 4-0. jac scored a goal and i missed it!! her dad dropped her off and i got there about 15 minutes in.. we DID go to lunch together, but he didn't pay for mine. i'm going over there in a few minutes.he's giving me some boxes.

BoogercountySooner
4/29/2006, 01:23 PM
is your ex goin to fill the Box for you?

soonerbrat
4/29/2006, 01:26 PM
heh. no. he's gonna empty a few for me though (he just moved here from california)

Newbomb Turk
4/29/2006, 01:36 PM
we DID go to lunch together, but he didn't pay for mine.

well, he better not expect any secks then! ;)

soonerbrat
4/29/2006, 01:38 PM
trust me, he doesn't.

he probably would have paid for mine but i asked for a separate check.

slickdawg
4/29/2006, 02:00 PM
trust me, he doesn't.

he probably would have paid for mine but i asked for a separate check.

The subtle way of saying "no f'n way you'll get anything from me"

;)

soonerbrat
4/29/2006, 03:12 PM
trust me..he is not interested
and the feeling is mutual

pb4ou
4/29/2006, 03:18 PM
his loss

slickdawg
4/29/2006, 03:32 PM
his loss