PDA

View Full Version : I felt like a teenager today!

Mrs. Norm
4/28/2006, 06:00 PM
We took our 6th grade students to Frontier City for their end-of-the-year trip. We had an absolute bawl!!! My stduents were so surprised that I rode rides, too. I told them that you only live once! It rained for about 20 minutes and then it stopped. We left there at 2:00, so we missed the hard rain. Plus, not one of our kids got into any trouble....which shocked the heck out of me. What a great day! :)

ultimatesooner1
4/28/2006, 06:03 PM
Plus, not one of our kids got into any trouble....which shocked the heck out of me. What a great day! :)

out 6th grade class got kicked out of Bell's because some of us were on the mini golf course driving balls out onto the street right there

IB4OU2
4/28/2006, 06:38 PM
Ms Norm I'm glad you had a great day! Teachers deserve as many as they can get. My youngest is one year away from getting her teaching degree. BTW, How'd it only rain for 20 minutes down there? It's been pouring here since around 11:00 and wer'e only 40 miles away...

Mrs. Norm
4/28/2006, 06:49 PM
Ms Norm I'm glad you had a great day! Teachers deserve as many as they can get. My youngest is one year away from getting her teaching degree. BTW, How'd it only rain for 20 minutes down there? It's been pouring here since around 11:00 and wer'e only 40 miles away...
Your daughter will love it! It really is a great job. We got lucky with the rain. It started raining about 10:30 and poured for about 20 minutes. Then, there was no rain. I guess luck was in our corner. (Thank god Norm didn't go with us. We probably would've been struck by lightning.)

IB4OU2
4/28/2006, 06:52 PM
(Thank god Norm didn't go with us. We probably would've been struck by lightning.)

:eek: God Bless and keep you and the boy.....:D

TopDaugIn2000
4/28/2006, 07:15 PM
heh
when I drove past Frontier City about 6:30 this morning one of the roller coasters was going. puzzled me at first, but I guess they were testing and gettin everything ready for you all.