PDA

View Full Version : Have you ever said the N word?

slickdawg
4/28/2006, 10:22 AM
Here's today's hand grenade:

Have you ever said the infamous N word?

sumissions are anonymous.

walkoffsooner
4/28/2006, 10:25 AM
then the fight was on

Mongo
4/28/2006, 10:26 AM
got me into many a jam

OUinFLA
4/28/2006, 10:31 AM
I said "No" to my wife last night when she asked me to get off my butt and take the trash to the garage.
About ten minutes later when I woke up, and did what she said, I realized I had missed part of Survivor.
I try not to use the N word too often to her, It hurts like hell for a while.

mdklatt
Have you ever said the infamous N word?

Just said it or called somebody that?

Osce0la
Never? Nympho? :confused:

Fugue
4/28/2006, 10:32 AM
only when I'm singing along with my old school rap albums. :texan:

NormanPride
4/28/2006, 10:35 AM
Does the "a" ending count? Or just "er"? Does it make a difference?

Fugue
4/28/2006, 10:37 AM
Does the "a" ending count? Or just "er"? Does it make a difference?

yes, cracka. :)

slickdawg
4/28/2006, 10:40 AM
Sang it, said it, called some it, any use of it.

Personally, I've said it and have been called it as well.

SoonerWood
4/28/2006, 10:42 AM
I say "never say never"

damn. I said it.

Osce0la
4/28/2006, 10:47 AM
Sang it, said it, called some it, any use of it.

Personally, I've said it and have been called it as well.
Same here...I don't get the white people calling other white people the "N" word...And there is a difference between an "N" and a black person, just like there is a difference between white trash and a white person...Not all blacks are "N"s and not all whites are trash...

NormanPride
4/28/2006, 10:49 AM
Said it in conversation. NEVER called anyone it.

slickdawg
4/28/2006, 10:49 AM
Same here...I don't get the white people calling other white people the "N" word...And there is a difference between an "N" and a black person, just like there is a difference between white trash and a white person...Not all blacks are "N"s and not all whites are trash...

I call white trash redneck mother ****ers, but that's just me.

I've grown fond of the f'n hillbilly term here. :D

IB4OU2
4/28/2006, 10:52 AM

I haven't heard the word used much since I was in grade school.......way back when rednecks roamed the earth.

handcrafted
4/28/2006, 10:52 AM

If you were an OU baseball coach you could be fired for saying that.

Vaevictis
4/28/2006, 10:53 AM
I said it when I was a little kid before I really understood what the connotations were. Once I understood, I never again said it except in conversations where it is probably appropriate -- ie, conversations about the word itself.

GottaHavePride
4/28/2006, 10:55 AM
Yeah. I've never called anyone that, but I've said the word. Hard to use a Blazing Saddles reference properly without it. ;)

Fugue
4/28/2006, 10:55 AM
I said it when I was a little kid before I really understood what the connotations were. Once I understood, I never again said it except in conversations where it is probably appropriate -- ie, conversations about the word itself.

did the "connotations" come in the form of another kids black fist? :D

slickdawg
4/28/2006, 10:56 AM
I grew up in a majority black part of Jackson, MS. I played with black kids, went to school with them, worked with them. The thing that kills me is
I have heard blacks call each other an N a billion times, and that's ok.

If a non-black says it, globalthremonuclear war erupts.

Osce0la
4/28/2006, 10:56 AM
I haven't heard the word used much since I was in grade school.......way back when rednecks roamed the earth.
Most of the white people that call other white people by that term are on the level of grade school students...Plus we actually refer to said people as "wiggers" anyway...

Vaevictis
4/28/2006, 10:57 AM

In the Bahamas at least, they'll use "N" with respect to anyone -- white or black -- when they want to use the most derogatory term they can think of. It doesn't have quite the same racist connotations there as it does here.

It is understood there that the word is mostly an anti-black word, but they don't really use it as such. It's a big no-no to use it that way, too. But when referring to someone you personally hate because of their behavior, it seems to be no worse than any other really derogatory terms (c*nt, etc)

slickdawg
Yeah. I've never called anyone that, but I've said the word. Hard to use a Blazing Saddles reference properly without it. ;)

NO! I SAID THE SHERIFF IS A NIG*BONG* *BONG*

Mongo
Yeah. I've never called anyone that, but I've said the word. Hard to use a Blazing Saddles reference properly without it.

The sheriff is near?!?! :)

Vaevictis
4/28/2006, 10:59 AM
did the "connotations" come in the form of another kids black fist? :D

Actually, no. I went to a private school which had maybe 1 black kid for every 29 white kids. The one black girl I knew didn't exactly understand the connotations of the word either, and passed the word around to her friends as a "badge of honor" -- they could call her that, but nobody else could.

Really strange now that I look back at it, but none of us had any clue about all of the historical implications of using the word.

Osce0la
4/28/2006, 10:59 AM
I used to have some black friends that would call me cracker and I'd call them N*****, we all knew we weren't serious...Then I almost slipped and called someone else that and I never said that to them again, just to kinda break the habit...

slickdawg
4/28/2006, 11:00 AM
When the little old lady give bart the pie at night through the window

"Of course you'll have the courtesy not to tell anyone that I talked to a ni****"

that movie could not be made today.

Mongo
4/28/2006, 11:03 AM
Spike Lee could reverse the roles, and that would be socially acceptable.

"The sheriff is a Crack*BONG*...'

slickdawg
4/28/2006, 11:05 AM
Spike Lee could reverse the roles, and that would be socially acceptable.

"The sheriff is a Crack*BONG*...'

That would actually draw rave reviews from the critics.

proud gonzo
4/28/2006, 11:06 AM
there are a lot of N words. nod neck nice nape necronomicon niggard nose nostil nasal nodular nepal nephroblastoma noggin night nerd nerve nectar need neat near nebula needle negate negative neglect neon nephew narcolepsy nepotism necklace noise neuter neutral nervous nicotine net nettle network norse north nine nickel nickname nifty nibble next new news newly neutron nihilist nimble nimbus nitroglycerine nincompoop nit ninny noble none nominative noun nary nun namby-pamby NORM naked naiive nail nag nadir name nap napkin narcissicm nasturtium narcotic nation nutmeg nylon nymphomaniac nurse number noxious nozzle nuance nuclear nub notice novel novice notifiable nougat nought nursery nuisance numb notoriety nonplus nonstick nook noose noodle nook nope notch Norway niche negotiate negligence negate narrate nark napalm

proud gonzo
4/28/2006, 11:08 AM
I grew up in a majority black part of Jackson, MS. I played with black kids, went to school with them, worked with them. The thing that kills me is
I have heard blacks call each other an N a billion times, and that's ok.

If a non-black says it, globalthremonuclear war erupts.
it's like the scene in Rush Hour hehe :D

Osce0la
there are a lot of N words. nod neck nice nape necronomicon niggard nose nostil nasal nodular nepal nephroblastoma noggin night nerd nerve nectar need neat near nebula needle negate negative neglect neon nephew narcolepsy nepotism necklace noise neuter neutral nervous nicotine net nettle network norse north nine nickel nickname nifty nibble next new news newly neutron nihilist nimble nimbus nitroglycerine nincompoop nit ninny noble none nominative noun nary nun namby-pamby NORM naked naiive nail nag nadir name nap napkin narcissicm nasturtium narcotic nation nutmeg nylon nymphomaniac nurse number noxious nozzle nuance nuclear nub notice novel novice notifiable nougat nought nursery nuisance numb notoriety nonplus nonstick nook noose noodle nook nope notch Norway niche negotiate negligence negate narrate nark napalm
:eek: you said it

yermom
personally, i think they should just let it go and move on

the more someone makes a big deal about something, the more power it has over them

personally, i don't care what some ignorant **** calls me, i'm not black though

OUinFLA
4/28/2006, 11:26 AM
If you're looking at this thread as a "confessional" thread, then perhaps a better question would be "Do you use the N word maliciously"?

Many of us grew up repeating words we had no real concept of what they were actually refering to.
Once you reach the age of "accountability" so to speak, you are then forming your personality, and the image which others will look at you and see.

MamaMia
4/28/2006, 11:37 AM
I have never called anyone the 'n' word, but I have witnessed them calling each other that. I have repeated the word after others have said it as in "We do not use the word ******. That is very disrespectful!"

proud gonzo
4/28/2006, 11:40 AM
I've said the word but never as a derrogatory term. Same with "fag". The words only have power if you give it to them.

BigRedJed
4/28/2006, 11:49 AM
I have never called anyone the 'n' word, but I have witnessed them calling each other that...
:eek:

critical_phil
4/28/2006, 11:49 AM
i don't care what some ignorant **** calls me, i'm not black though

by ignorant ****, do you mean :dolemite: ?

BigRedJed
4/28/2006, 11:50 AM
BTW Mom, I don't think you meant anything by that, but it shows how easy it is to put your foot in your mouth on this subject.

BigRedJed
4/28/2006, 11:52 AM
And anybody who says the word has never crossed their lips is probably not being honest with themselves, regardless of who they are or how they feel about the word. I think OUinFLA has the better question.

OUinFLA
4/28/2006, 11:52 AM
hmmmmmmmm foot-burgers :)

slickdawg
4/28/2006, 12:17 PM
hmmmmmmmm foot-burgers :)

tasty!

olevetonahill
4/28/2006, 12:18 PM
tasty!
with JAM

TUSooner
4/28/2006, 12:31 PM
NI !

Was that the one?

Scott D
4/28/2006, 12:39 PM
I probably say it a lot more than any of you. :D

TUSooner
4/28/2006, 12:40 PM
I've thought it and muttered it, but wouldn't use it in conversation, as an insult, or ever apply it generically. A person has to do something really mean or stupid (especially driving) to get the word into my head. But even then it's still a bad thing to think or mutter; I've known that since Eisenhower was Prez.

I tend to agree with those who have said "its only a word" etc. and that there are worse things to call people But knowing that it's hurtful, or at least offensive if not really hurtful, there's really no excuse for using it.

Scott D
4/28/2006, 12:45 PM
Oh, and as for why 'we' refer to each other with that word. Ironically it's like how us OU people refer to ourselves as f'n hillbillies...when it's likely we'd once again take offense to a non OU person calling us f'n hillbillies.

Jimminy Crimson
4/28/2006, 12:45 PM
Why does everyone hate Ninnekah?

critical_phil
4/28/2006, 12:46 PM
.... there's really no excuse for using it.

pulp fiction and shaun of the dead being the two exceptions.......

Pricetag
4/28/2006, 01:12 PM
-rig
-knob
-knock

BigRedJed
4/28/2006, 01:22 PM
...A person has to do something really mean or stupid (especially driving) to get the word into my head. But even then it's still a bad thing to think or mutter...
I agree. To answer OUinFLA's question "do you use the N word maliciously," I would say I don't think it has ever escaped my mouth in a malicious manner where another person of any color could hear it.

In grade school and junior high I never really had an awareness of color, probably like a lot of other Sesame Street generation kids. The only other kid on my block was black, we walked to school together and played in the street together every day. Best friends, and not in the "some of my best friends are..." sense).

I remember the first time I realized something was different was during the Atlanta child murders. Kevin's mom wouldn't let him play outside the house (even though we lived in Kansas) for a while.

My high school was substantially African American. Using that word in a derogatory way would probably been a good way to get an asskicking.

After high school, I remember saying it one time in jest to a work friend of mine who I was pretty close to. I thought because he and I were close (and I was so cool) that I could jokingly call him that in a group setting, and found out really quickly how innappropriate that was. That was about 20 years ago, and it still makes me queasy when I think about the stunned look on his face.

But have I ever thought it? Muttered it under my breath? I'm ashamed to admit that I have. Not often, and probably not for a long time. I think the key to not being a racist (of any color) is to not buy into the idea that somebody is an ******* because of their skin color. It's really easy (and lazy) to hang *******dness on the most obvious differences between you and said *******; i.e. if they're purple it's because they're a "sorry purple S.O.B.," or if they have Texas plates it's because they're a "stupid whorn," or if they have a rainbow sticker on the back of their car... ...you get the idea.

*******s come in all shapes, sizes and colors. That's the thing I've always tried to remind myself when that word has flashed through my mind.

TUSooner
4/28/2006, 01:31 PM
***I think the key to not being a racist (of any color) is to not buy into the idea that somebody is an ******* because of their skin color. It's really easy (and lazy) to hang *******dness on the most obvious differences between you and said *******; i.e. if they're purple it's because they're a "sorry purple S.O.B.," or if they have Texas plates it's because they're a "stupid whorn," or if they have a rainbow sticker on the back of their car... ...you get the idea.

*******s come in all shapes, sizes and colors. That's the thing I've always tried to remind myself when that word has flashed through my mind.

That's pretty insightful for a big red f'in hillbilly @sshole! ;)

spek! (or at least ymssra.....)

OUinFLA
4/28/2006, 01:31 PM
I can't imagine anyone refering to a Texas plated car as a "stupid whor........... Oh, Yeah...............yes I can!

Scott D
4/28/2006, 01:32 PM
Jed has opened my eyes....when I see some of my coworkers again tomorrow night I'm gonna use the N word just like I would have before this post :D

IB4OU2
4/28/2006, 01:33 PM
I agree. To answer OUinFLA's question "do you use the N word maliciously," I would say I don't think it has ever escaped my mouth in a malicious manner where another person of any color could hear it.

In grade school and junior high I never really had an awareness of color, probably like a lot of other Sesame Street generation kids. The only other kid on my block was black, we walked to school together and played in the street together every day. Best friends, and not in the "some of my best friends are..." sense).

I remember the first time I realized something was different was during the Atlanta child murders. Kevin's mom wouldn't let him play outside the house (even though we lived in Kansas) for a while.

My high school was substantially African American. Using that word in a derogatory way would probably been a good way to get an asskicking.

After high school, I remember saying it one time in jest to a work friend of mine who I was pretty close to. I thought because he and I were close (and I was so cool) that I could jokingly call him that in a group setting, and found out really quickly how innappropriate that was. That was about 20 years ago, and it still makes me queasy when I think about the stunned look on his face.

But have I ever thought it? Muttered it under my breath? I'm ashamed to admit that I have. Not often, and probably not for a long time. I think the key to not being a racist (of any color) is to not buy into the idea that somebody is an ******* because of their skin color. It's really easy (and lazy) to hang *******dness on the most obvious differences between you and said *******; i.e. if they're purple it's because they're a "sorry purple S.O.B.," or if they have Texas plates it's because they're a "stupid whorn," or if they have a rainbow sticker on the back of their car... ...you get the idea.

Yea, Gimps do too.......:rolleyes:

Scott D
4/28/2006, 01:37 PM
Yea, Gimps do too.......:rolleyes:

cripple *** c****a ;)

TUSooner
4/28/2006, 01:40 PM
I guess this proves that's it's perfectly OK to call ANYONE an @$$HOLE. It's an equal opportunity insult, suitable for all ethnic groups, genders, nationalities, and political or sexual persuasions, from any geographical region. How awesomely handy!

OUinFLA
4/28/2006, 01:42 PM
I guess this proves that's it's perfectly OK to call ANYONE an @$$HOLE. It's an equal opportunity insult, suitable for all ethnic groups, genders, nationalities, and political or sexual persuasions, from any geographical region. How awesomely handy!

It must be, cause my wife, who's a Saint, calls me that all the time.

mdklatt
4/28/2006, 01:43 PM
I guess this proves that's it's perfectly OK to call ANYONE an @$$HOLE.

Thank goodness.

Scott D
4/28/2006, 01:46 PM

you know those men loving men types will get sensitive to being called an @$$hole because, you're like um..exposing their bedroom dalliances or something. ;)

Jimminy Crimson
4/28/2006, 01:52 PM
you know those men loving men types will get sensitive to being called an @$$hole because, you're like um..exposing their bedroom dalliances or something. ;)

Except when you call them one, their ears perk up and they say 'WHERE?!?' ;)

yermom
4/28/2006, 01:54 PM
pulp fiction and shaun of the dead being the two exceptions.......

i always liked the reversal of Marcellus Wallace using it referring to Butch and Vincent

IB4OU2
4/28/2006, 01:54 PM
cripple *** c****a ;)

:les: STFU! N******! ;)

Scott D
4/28/2006, 01:57 PM
:les: STFU! N******! ;)

don't make me go hide the bottle of moprhine pills :D

Jimminy Crimson
4/28/2006, 01:59 PM
I remember sometime in elementary school, we were doing something with a world map or globe and some kids pronounced Niger and Nigeria the wrong way.

The teacher told them not to say it like that.

yermom
4/28/2006, 02:01 PM
we always used to snicker at Niger on the globe...

Scott D
4/28/2006, 02:03 PM

:mad: I didn't go around snickering at Greenland...ok maybe I did :D

IB4OU2
4/28/2006, 02:07 PM
don't make me go hide the bottle of moprhine pills :D

:eek: Just save me some Crack! :D

Scott D
4/28/2006, 02:10 PM
:eek: Just save me some Crack! :D

actually I was informed today that the drug pusher's new product of choice is Viagra and Cialis. :eek:

proud gonzo
4/28/2006, 02:13 PM
a black dude I know likes to call people "caucasian", said with the same inflection one would for "cracker".

proud gonzo
4/28/2006, 02:14 PM
niggardly

proud gonzo
4/28/2006, 02:14 PM
reneged

dolemitesooner
4/28/2006, 02:15 PM
I say it all the time...daily .....I never use it malaciuosly.....

I like the word

Scott D
4/28/2006, 02:17 PM
a black dude I know likes to call people "caucasian", said with the same inflection one would for "cracker".

caucasian assed caucasian does have more of a 'cultured' flow to it than cracka *** cracka :D

BigRedJed
4/28/2006, 02:18 PM
niggardly
Ignorance (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Niggardly)

mdklatt
4/28/2006, 02:25 PM

Why do you hate yellocake?

slickdawg
4/28/2006, 02:26 PM
niggardly

Honest to God, we once had a real estate agent tell us a house was "niggardly"

BlondeSoonerGirl
True story:

When I was in the 5th grade I had a black friend named Shauntay. She was my very best friend and we were together constantly. Our grade school was about 75% white and the few blacks kids there weren't treated very well. But for some reason, she befriended me and she watched over me like a Momma hen. She wouldn't let anything happen to me and if anyone picked on me she'd kick their ever-lovin' a$$. We were tight, yo.

Now, my father is a racist. If it ain't white - it ain't right. I hate even typing that but that's just the way he was raised so he did his best to raise us that way. Sad...I know. And it took my brother and I a long time to un-do that way of thinking. Going to school and being friends with them helped us realize how stupid and ignorant he was but it's just a shame we had to fight it at all. We talk about it a lot...

So I invited Shauntay to stay the night with me one Friday night. I asked my Mom and she said it was fine. We asked Shauntay's Mom and she said it was fine with her. Now, my Mom had a rule that if a new friend came over to spend the night she had to meet one of their parents. So Shauntay's Mom drives her over to our house to drop her off. They're in the driveway getting out of the car and I hear my Dad go 'WHAT THE HELL?' and as I'm running outside to meet her he gets up and starts heading that way, too. Me and my Mom are standing outside, my Mom's introducing herself and my Dad walks out on the front porch. Shauntay walks right up to him and goes 'BSG told me you didn't like ******s - but you're gonna like me'. So this 11-year-old black girl has just laid down the law to my big, white racist Dad.

He tried to kinda play it off in front of her Mom and I guess he did because she let Shauntay stay the night. That was the beginning of a really neat relationship between Shauntay and my Dad. He loved her after that...she was a friend of our family's until we graduated and she left for school at Langston.

My Dad had no idea what he was hating until he was forced to be accountable for it by an 11-year old girl.

:les: AFRICAN-AMERICOWNED!!!

Sooner Born Sooner Bred
I've never used it maliciously or publicly. Privately, the word is the source of a family joke.

Background: My great grandmother was born in 1896. She rarely traveled out of SE Oklahoma, and when she died in her 80s I bet she had seen maybe 5 African Americans in her life.

Well one day, she was home alone and my grandma came into the house. It startled my granny and she said "It coulda been a . . ."

She didn't say it out of hate, but more out of naivete.

Pricetag

When you get right down to it, it's just one of many lowest common denominator insults that many people resort to without considering what they're really saying when they just don't know anything else about the person who has wronged them.

For example, one of my favorite swear words is "God damn" in all its forms. There's no way that I could possibly mean what's coming out of my mouth. I would never wish such a fate on anyone or anything, and I certainly don't wish to start any trouble with the Man Upstairs.

Does it excuse any of the ignorance in either case? Nope. But it doesn't make my intentions the worst possible, either. In the case of the dreaded n-word, we make it so nowadays.

Sooner Born Sooner Bred
4/28/2006, 02:31 PM
BSG,
My dad's the same way. He says he's not racist, and I don't think he is, but he used to use the word frequently. I think he was raised by some ignorant people who knew what they were saying but didn't care.

He rarely uses the word anymore, but he uses race as a descriptor as if it means anything. So when I was a teenager, I started calling him on it so he would learn it was wrong. I would say "what does that have to do with anything?" So now I can tell he knows it's wrong.

Jimminy Crimson
4/28/2006, 02:31 PM
...she was a friend of our family's until we graduated and she left for school at Langston.

:les: Why you gotta sterotype!

Good story, Juicy.

slickdawg
4/28/2006, 02:34 PM
True story:

When I was in the 5th grade I had a black friend named Shauntay. She was my very best friend and we were together constantly. Our grade school was about 75% white and the few blacks kids there weren't treated very well. But for some reason, she befriended me and she watched over me like a Momma hen. She wouldn't let anything happen to me and if anyone picked on me she'd kick their ever-lovin' a$$. We were tight, yo.

Now, my father is a racist. If it ain't white - it ain't right. I hate even typing that but that's just the way he was raised so he did his best to raise us that way. Sad...I know. And it took my brother and I a long time to un-do that way of thinking. Going to school and being friends with them helped us realize how stupid and ignorant he was but it's just a shame we had to fight it at all. We talk about it a lot...

So I invited Shauntay to stay the night with me one Friday night. I asked my Mom and she said it was fine. We asked Shauntay's Mom and she said it was fine with her. Now, my Mom had a rule that if a new friend came over to spend the night she had to meet one of their parents. So Shauntay's Mom drives her over to our house to drop her off. They're in the driveway getting out of the car and I hear my Dad go 'WHAT THE HELL?' and as I'm running outside to meet her he gets up and starts heading that way, too. Me and my Mom are standing outside, my Mom's introducing herself and my Dad walks out on the front porch. Shauntay walks right up to him and goes 'BSG told me you didn't like ******s - but you're gonna like me'. So this 11-year-old black girl has just laid down the law to my big, white racist Dad.

He tried to kinda play it off in front of her Mom and I guess he did because she let Shauntay stay the night. That was the beginning of a really neat relationship between Shauntay and my Dad. He loved her after that...she was a friend of our family's until we graduated and she left for school at Langston.

My Dad had no idea what he was hating until he was forced to be accountable for it by an 11-year old girl.

That's a very nice story!

Scott D
4/28/2006, 02:35 PM
since you women gotta be um serious and stuff...I can't say it's really ever impacted me to the point where I've gotten into a fight because of it. However, I've been places where it was being bandied about quite liberally (namely Georgia). Then again, with my circumstances of birth, I've dealt with some sort of racism from either sides of the matter at one time or another.

Mjcpr
4/28/2006, 02:35 PM
True story:

Now tell us the one where you get groped by the bicycle shop owner.

;)

slickdawg
4/28/2006, 02:37 PM
Maybe I should start another pole:

Have you ever heard David Allen Coe's song Ni**er Fu**er

BlondeSoonerGirl
4/28/2006, 02:38 PM
And along the same lines - why do chicks get so mad if someone calls them a c*nt?

Never really understood that...

Mjcpr
4/28/2006, 02:39 PM
And along the same lines - why do chicks get so mad if someone calls them a c*nt?

Good question....I've always used it as a term of endearment. A conversation-starter if you will.

Scott D
4/28/2006, 02:40 PM
Maybe I should start another pole:

Have you ever heard David Allen Coe's song Ni**er Fu**er

I'm going to say no...just as I believe you've never heard The Lost Poets 'N***ers are Scared Of Revolution'

slickdawg
4/28/2006, 02:40 PM

Whoooo-wheeeee, one chick can call another that and start world war III!!

el-supremo catfight!!!!

slickdawg
4/28/2006, 02:41 PM
I'm going to say no...just as I believe you've never heard The Lost Poets 'N***ers are Scared Of Revolution'

I've never heard that one.

VeeJay
4/28/2006, 02:41 PM
Slickdawg, like me, grew up in Jackson, MS, as deep in the Deep South as one can get.

I was a small child when Medgar Evers was gunned down five miles away by one of the era's most devout and bitter racists, Byron de la Beckwith. As late as 1978, I remember knuckleheads dressed up in KKK outfits handing out flyers at intersections in white parts of town. By the early 80's, however, they'd pretty much gone underground. Now they're routinely dismissed as misfits, thugs and ignorant failures.

Growing up around there, the N word was part of everyday conversation. And it was spoken, if not maliciously, with discrespect and contempt. Was it wrong? Hell yes. It still is, because it still exists. Trent Lott explained it recently as well as anybody can: Yes it's wrong, but we were growing up in a culture and environment that was created by our ancestors. Playing summer baseball, I don't think I ever played against a black kid. I last played in 1978. Still, to this day, many churches there will not admit blacks. Some have been known to close their doors rather than admit blacks. The white churchgoers will refer to blacks trying to "take over" and 'innergrate." I don't know if it will ever change; this stuff is passed on from generation to generation. From my personal experience, people change when they finally get out of there. I may be wrong about that, but that's the way I see it.

Things change, and times change. Some areas, like Jackson, are much slower to change than other places. I moved from Jackson to Charlotte, NC in 1989 and the change was refreshing and welcome. The black/white divide wasn't even evident when put on a par with Jackson. Now, 17 years later, when I go back to Jackson, it is literally like going back in time.

Politicians like former Gov. William Winter, who served with the other grandfather not mentioned below in the MS legislature right after WW2, changed his views in the early 70's. He was routinely referred to as a segregationist-turned-turncoat. Now, and pticularly in Jackson

Case in point: My grandfather (93 y.o.) has a heart of gold, but he's from the generation when blacks were considered little more than servants, didn't vote, didn't drink out of the same water fountains, and you didn't send your kids to school with "them." He's old and senile now, but as recent as 1998, the first time I visited Jackson with Mrs. VJ and her daughter, we were at my grandparent's house in Jackson and some of the kids were watching MTV. My grandfather blurted out "Is that girl dancing with a n----er?" All I could do was laugh, because it was very embarassing. Mrs. VJ and her daughter are from Miami - if you're not from there, you don't understand it.

So, I have to say yes, I've said it, and I'm not proud of it.

The late Willie Morris went into detail on a lot of this, but he put a little more spin on it than what really exists. Either that, or he didn't run in the same circles around Jackson as I did - which is probably more toward the truth.

Sooner Born Sooner Bred
4/28/2006, 02:42 PM

Never really understood that...Interesting, that would make me mad. But if one of my friends called me a b*tch and she wasn't mad, that would be ok.

MamaMia
4/28/2006, 02:43 PM
BTW Mom, I don't think you meant anything by that, but it shows how easy it is to put your foot in your mouth on this subject.
It also shows how easily someone can twist things around. If you couldnt figure out that by the word "them" I was refering to black people then it is you who has the foot in your mouth. ;)

IB4OU2
4/28/2006, 02:49 PM
actually I was informed today that the drug pusher's new product of choice is Viagra and Cialis. :eek:

Tell him not to come by here, Brotha's don't need that chit......:cool:

BlondeSoonerGirl
4/28/2006, 02:52 PM
Interesting, that would make me mad. But if one of my friends called me a b*tch and she wasn't mad, that would be ok.

Exactly.

Which is why I guess it doesn't infuriate me like it does most women. It's no more insulting than calling me any other bad name.

It's the intent - you're saying something to hurt me and I know you're trying to hurt me so...it hurts. But if you called me the same name because I'm wearing some really cute shoes...it's different.

BigRedJed
4/28/2006, 03:03 PM
It also shows how easily someone can twist things around. If you couldnt figure out that by the word "them" I was refering to black people then it is you who has the foot in your mouth.
Well, that was kindof my point. It's obvious you were talking about black people. The only problem is, they way your sentence reads, it sounds like "them" = n*****rs.

I have never called anyone the 'n' word, but I have witnessed them calling each other that...
Sure, it's semantics, but semantics have ended the careers of otherwise well meaning people. Trust me, I don't believe for a minute that you meant it that way.

slickdawg
4/28/2006, 03:03 PM
Slickdawg, like me, grew up in Jackson, MS, as deep in the Deep South as one can get.

I was a small child when Medgar Evers was gunned down five miles away by one of the era's most devout and bitter racists, Byron de la Beckwith. As late as 1978, I remember knuckleheads dressed up in KKK outfits handing out flyers at intersections in white parts of town. By the early 80's, however, they'd pretty much gone underground. Now they're routinely dismissed as misfits, thugs and ignorant failures.

Growing up around there, the N word was part of everyday conversation. And it was spoken, if not maliciously, with discrespect and contempt. Was it wrong? Hell yes. It still is, because it still exists. Trent Lott explained it recently as well as anybody can: Yes it's wrong, but we were growing up in a culture and environment that was created by our ancestors. Playing summer baseball, I don't think I ever played against a black kid. I last played in 1978. Still, to this day, many churches there will not admit blacks. Some have been known to close their doors rather than admit blacks. The white churchgoers will refer to blacks trying to "take over" and 'innergrate." I don't know if it will ever change; this stuff is passed on from generation to generation. From my personal experience, people change when they finally get out of there. I may be wrong about that, but that's the way I see it.

Things change, and times change. Some areas, like Jackson, are much slower to change than other places. I moved from Jackson to Charlotte, NC in 1989 and the change was refreshing and welcome. The black/white divide wasn't even evident when put on a par with Jackson. Now, 17 years later, when I go back to Jackson, it is literally like going back in time.

Politicians like former Gov. William Winter, who served with the other grandfather not mentioned below in the MS legislature right after WW2, changed his views in the early 70's. He was routinely referred to as a segregationist-turned-turncoat. Now, and pticularly in Jackson

Case in point: My grandfather (93 y.o.) has a heart of gold, but he's from the generation when blacks were considered little more than servants, didn't vote, didn't drink out of the same water fountains, and you didn't send your kids to school with "them." He's old and senile now, but as recent as 1998, the first time I visited Jackson with Mrs. VJ and her daughter, we were at my grandparent's house in Jackson and some of the kids were watching MTV. My grandfather blurted out "Is that girl dancing with a n----er?" All I could do was laugh, because it was very embarassing. Mrs. VJ and her daughter are from Miami - if you're not from there, you don't understand it.

So, I have to say yes, I've said it, and I'm not proud of it.

The late Willie Morris went into detail on a lot of this, but he put a little more spin on it than what really exists. Either that, or he didn't run in the same circles around Jackson as I did - which is probably more toward the truth.

Good summary VeeJay!

The one thing that really hacks me off about Jackson is that the majority
of the black community is just as, if not more racist than their white counterparts.

Neither side wants to be friends.

One of the many reasons we moved outta the DMZ, excuse me, Jackson.

BigRedJed
4/28/2006, 03:05 PM
I think there must be several people on the board with bad remeberies.

BlondeSoonerGirl
4/28/2006, 03:06 PM
Mmmm, rememberies...

StoopTroup
4/28/2006, 03:06 PM
If you've ever though it...it's the same as saying it.

Shame Shame Shame...

http://www.tvparty.com/bgifs/gomer1.jpg

Mjcpr
4/28/2006, 03:07 PM
Don't GIS "up yours ****** " hoping for a pic of that old lady from Blazing Saddles , cuz you'll get something else.

slickdawg
4/28/2006, 03:08 PM
That's like saying thinking about "hitting" Pamela Anderson is just like
"hitting" Pamela Anderson.

:confused:

Pieces Hit
4/28/2006, 03:09 PM
True story:

Once when I was about 18, I was in a pipe yard working for my dad, and a very nice black gentleman asked how I was doing.
I said "Oh, I'm just workin like a N."

And then I realized what I had said and never said it since.

BigRedJed
4/28/2006, 03:14 PM
Ouch.

Howzit
4/28/2006, 03:26 PM
I truly do not have one memory of ever having used the 'N' word. I was raised in a household where that was not appropriate and I have raised my daughter the same way.

I have been in racially charged situations in my life - some of which were during military service. But in no situation would I use that word.

Mrs. Howzit attended Millwood in the 60's and I believe she and her siblings were the only whites in the school at the time (if not the only ones there weren't many others). She has some interesting stories...

Stanley1
4/28/2006, 03:31 PM
I don't feel like reading this entire thread. Anything interesting in the prior pages?

Jimminy Crimson
4/28/2006, 03:33 PM
I don't feel like reading this entire thread. Anything interesting in the prior pages?

Ignorant! ;)

Stanley1
4/28/2006, 03:37 PM
Interesting, that would make me mad. But if one of my friends called me a b*tch and she wasn't mad, that would be ok.

And that is why it is a double standard. It is just a stupid word, and in alot of circles, isn't even thought of with bad overtones anymore.

SCOUT
4/28/2006, 03:41 PM
I have use the word like most everyone else. I like to think I have never done it maliciously but I can't be certain.

I had to laugh after reading some of the stories about Grandparents and their views and how different they were. My Grandfather came over to the US from Ireland in the mid 20's. He landed in a small town in upstate New York and pretty much stayed there. He was pretty racist but everything seemed to be the fault of those damned I- talians.

TUSooner
4/28/2006, 03:45 PM
Here's a "related" story. My wife is from Iran; came here long ago and, like me, has lived in New Orleans more than half her life. We went to a crawfish boil at some friends' house in Mississippi. One of the other guests was blabbing on about working in the oil fields, and he referred to Iranians (eye-RAINY-ans) he knew as "sand n____s" more than a couple of few times. I just kinda stood there fuming, but I never said anything. Later I thought of all kinds of mean or clever stuff I should have done. The end result is just that I have no respect for the guy, as if he would care.

slickdawg
4/28/2006, 03:46 PM
Here's a "related" story. My wife is from Iran; came here long ago and, like me, has lived in New Orleans more than half her life. We went to a crawfish boil at some firends' house in Mississippi. One of the other guests was blabbing on about working in the oil fields he referred to Iranians (eye-RAINY-ans) as "sand n____s" more than a couple of few times. I just kinda stood there fuming, but I never said anything. Later I thought of all kinds of mean or clever stuff I should have done. The end result is just that I have no respect for the guy, as if he would care.

sounds like the typical redneck mother ****er / f'n hillbilly

BlondeSoonerGirl
4/28/2006, 03:48 PM
Later I thought of all kinds of mean or clever stuff I should have done. The end result is just that I have no respect for the guy, as if he would care.

Exactly. It's like you're watching some ******* run around acting like a moran but then you notice he's got a big 'ol booger hanging out so you just let him keep right on going because nothing you could do/say would make him look any stupider.

Yes - 'stupider'...:eddie:

yermom
4/28/2006, 03:48 PM
Here's a "related" story. My wife is from Iran; came here long ago and, like me, has lived in New Orleans more than half her life. We went to a crawfish boil at some friends' house in Mississippi. One of the other guests was blabbing on about working in the oil fields, and he referred to Iranians (eye-RAINY-ans) he knew as "sand n____s" more than a couple of few times. I just kinda stood there fuming, but I never said anything. Later I thought of all kinds of mean or clever stuff I should have done. The end result is just that I have no respect for the guy, as if he would care.

this is what i think of when i hear "Sand Aggie"

Mjcpr
4/28/2006, 03:49 PM
Exactly. It's like you're watching some ******* run around acting like a moran but then you notice he's got a big 'ol booger hanging out so you just let him keep right on going because nothing you could do/say would make him look any stupider.

Yes - 'stupider'...:eddie:

I think you're addicted to rageahol.

Sooner Born Sooner Bred
4/28/2006, 03:49 PM

Yes - 'stupider'...:eddie:my mom prefers to call people like that "ignernt"

BlondeSoonerGirl
4/28/2006, 03:52 PM
I think you're addicted to rageahol.

I'm addicted to kicking you in the junk. :mad:

Oh...maybe I am...:O

dolemitesooner
4/28/2006, 03:54 PM
mother ****in ******'s

VeeJay
4/28/2006, 03:55 PM
Slickdawg and I, fer sure, don't want to turn this into a bash Jackson, Mississippi thread, but he's right on - oops, that's an old brotha term - the blacks don't understand the whites, and the whites don't understand the blacks. Neither side gives up much.

I always just sort of assumed the poor whites hated the blacks because they were, themselves, so low on the per capita income scale, there was no one else for them to look down their noses at.

Jackson now has a majority (80%) black population. The 'burbs around town are booming. Just last year they got the Atlanta Braves AA farm team at a brand new stadium in Pearl, MS, which is one of the boom areas, just across the river from Jackson. I took my dad to a game last year not long after it opened, and the nature of the conversation was that this is "our" ballpark. Stuff like "they won't come over here with their foolishness. The Pearl police won't put up with it." I didn't know whether to expect fire hoses and german shepherds if God forbid, a black person came across the river to go to a game. Sheesh!

I've had these conversations (sparingly) with some of my family members wbere I ask them to put themselves in the place of a black person born around the same time they were, in a shack which may or may not have been burned down on a moment's notice just because their skin color was wrong. Poor. Literally, not a pot to pee in. Can't get any schooling because the racist MS legislature wouldn't allocate money for the schools. Then, can't get a job because you have no education. On top of that, the banks won't loan you money, you ride in the back of the bus if you're allowed ON the bus, you can't buy stuff in the all-white stores, when your relatives die you can't even give them a decent funeral and burial. Pretty much all they have is church - and that never seems to help much.

How would you feel, I ask them. It doesn't sink in. It's almost as if God created a white world and a black world and the blacks are cursed and that's the way God meant it to be.

Damn, I'm getting long on this crap.

dolemitesooner
4/28/2006, 03:56 PM
I say it I will contiunue to say it ...if someone asks me not to say it around them i wont

Mjcpr
4/28/2006, 03:58 PM
Damn, I'm getting long on this crap.

VeeJay's Turnons include: Catholic schoolgirl outfits, long walks on the beach and the deep, racist south.

Stanley1
4/28/2006, 03:58 PM
I say it I will contiunue to say it ...if someone asks me not to say it around them i wont

Doleo might be the biggest ****** I know.

Scott D
4/28/2006, 04:01 PM
Doleo might be the biggest ****** I know.

he's the biggest somethin' that's for sure.

proud gonzo
4/28/2006, 04:03 PM

I don't understand that either. I mean, it's not a very polite word, but it doesn't have much affect on me. I don't care to be called "bitch" though, even if it's joking...

dolemitesooner
4/28/2006, 04:04 PM
I AM the n*****.
Singer of songs,
Dancer. . .
Softer than fluff of cotton. . .
Harder than dark earth
Roads beaten in the sun
By the bare feet of slaves. . .
Foam of teeth. . . breaking crash of laughter. . .
Red love of the blood of woman,
White love of the tumbling pickaninnies. . .
Lazy love of the banjo thrum. . .
Sweated and driven for the harvest-wage,
Loud laughter with hands like hams,
Fists toughened on the handles,
Smiling the slumber dreams of old jungles,
Crazy as the sun and dew and dripping, heaving life
of the jungle,
Brooding and muttering with memories of shackles:
I am the n*****.
Look at me.
I am the n*****.

Scott D
4/28/2006, 04:08 PM
doleo, seriously, you are the most cracka person I know on the innerweb....the....most.

BigRedJed
4/28/2006, 04:09 PM
I AM the n*****.
Singer of songs,
Dancer. . .
Softer than fluff of cotton. . .
Harder than dark earth
Roads beaten in the sun
By the bare feet of slaves. . .
Foam of teeth. . . breaking crash of laughter. . .
Red love of the blood of woman,
White love of the tumbling pickaninnies. . .
Lazy love of the banjo thrum. . .
Sweated and driven for the harvest-wage,
Loud laughter with hands like hams,
Fists toughened on the handles,
Smiling the slumber dreams of old jungles,
Crazy as the sun and dew and dripping, heaving life
of the jungle,
Brooding and muttering with memories of shackles:
I am the n*****.
Look at me.
I am the n*****.

http://www.lionsgatepublicity.com/epk/waiting/images/15_72dpi.jpg

slickdawg
4/28/2006, 04:09 PM
David Allen Coe

Wonder why they've never played it on the radio?

She said someday I'd would understand
What love was all about
She took the car and left the kids
And said she was movin' out

She said she was moving in with a man
whose di*k was so much bigger
Then that scumbag mother ****er
ran off with a greasy ni**er

dolemitesooner
4/28/2006, 04:10 PM
doleo, seriously, you are the most cracka person I know on the innerweb....the....most.
aint no thang

dolemitesooner
4/28/2006, 04:11 PM
i proably have the crookedest teeth you have ever seen too

dolemitesooner
4/28/2006, 04:11 PM
complex D MOTHER ****ERS YOU BETER RECONIZE

yermom
4/28/2006, 04:16 PM

he wants to be black though, does that count?

slickdawg
4/28/2006, 04:19 PM

Oh, he's a whigger?

Mjcpr
4/28/2006, 04:20 PM

What? He's been feeling his brotha's pain from the Congo for years.

VeeJay
4/28/2006, 04:21 PM
VeeJay's Turnons include: Catholic schoolgirl outfits, long walks on the beach and the deep, racist south.

Damn! He's on to me!!

Scott D
4/28/2006, 04:22 PM
I was gonna quote the words to the poem but it's long...so I'll just link it instead

Afraid of Revolution (http://www.lyricsondemand.com/l/lastpoetsthelyrics/niggazarescaredofrevolutionlyrics.html)

the words themselves might offend someone, but keep in mind that they were written and performed in the late 60s-early 70s. In some regards they are considered to be the first rappers as they performed their poetry over various drum accompaniments.

slickdawg
4/28/2006, 04:24 PM
I was gonna quote the words to the poem but it's long...so I'll just link it instead

Afraid of Revolution (http://www.lyricsondemand.com/l/lastpoetsthelyrics/niggazarescaredofrevolutionlyrics.html)

the words themselves might offend someone, but keep in mind that they were written and performed in the late 60s-early 70s. In some regards they are considered to be the first rappers as they performed their poetry over various drum accompaniments.

oh SNAP!

dolemitesooner
i WOULD DEFFINATLY TAKE THE ADVANTAGES OF BEING BLACK AND I WOULD NOT CARE ABOUT THE DRAW BACKS

Scott D

one of the guys that worked with me...drove a black grand prix semi tricked out....constantly had his hair braded with beads...talked like he was from the hood (albeit with a lisp), and got upset if you even referred to him as being white. He legitimately said one time at work to a small group of us that he was 'Black by osmosis'....funniest **** I ever heard outside of doleo.

dolemitesooner
4/28/2006, 04:26 PM
one of the guys that worked with me...drove a black grand prix semi tricked out....constantly had his hair braded with beads...talked like he was from the hood (albeit with a lisp), and got upset if you even referred to him as being white. He legitimately said one time at work to a small group of us that he was 'Black by osmosis'....funniest **** I ever heard outside of doleo.
:D :D :D

slickdawg
4/28/2006, 04:26 PM
Here's the whole DAC song:

http://72.14.203.104/search?q=cache:xtRa9bRFTswJ:www.sing365.com/music/Lyric.nsf/******-****er-lyrics-David-Allan-Coe/16895FF0AC8E810548256CD400314CF8+david+allen+coe+s he+said+someday+i+would+understand&hl=en&gl=us&ct=clnk&cd=2

dolemitesooner
4/28/2006, 04:28 PM
i SAM THE DOPEST MC oN THE plnEte

Scott D
4/28/2006, 04:28 PM
Here's the whole DAC song:

http://72.14.203.104/search?q=cache:xtRa9bRFTswJ:www.sing365.com/music/Lyric.nsf/******-****er-lyrics-David-Allan-Coe/16895FF0AC8E810548256CD400314CF8+david+allen+coe+s he+said+someday+i+would+understand&hl=en&gl=us&ct=clnk&cd=2

heh to quote a bitch is a bitch

'first she's suckin on my **** then she goes home to little man.
maybe he should suck my **** and just cut out the middleman.' :P

Scott D
4/28/2006, 04:29 PM

Jules: ENGLISH MUH****AH! DO YOU SPEAK IT!

dolemitesooner
4/28/2006, 04:31 PM
yes...?

I said mother Fuker

proud gonzo
4/28/2006, 04:35 PM
good lord, dude. that's not even close.

dolemitesooner
4/28/2006, 04:35 PM
I am highjaken this mother ****er

dolemitesooner
4/28/2006, 04:36 PM
cause thats how i ROOL trukey idgits mother beonchyes

dolemitesooner
4/28/2006, 04:38 PM
this my thread
no one will tred in dolemites bed
cause i will shoot a mother ****er
that aint NOTHIN TO ME
ITS HOW I GET DOWN
THEN I GET OUT OF TOWN
RUNNIN FROM the popos aint no thing
if they come after me They get shot in the wang

cause thats how i roll
i aint no mother beoncye trool
so reconize
before i reconigze on your forehead
son

BlondeSoonerGirl
4/28/2006, 04:39 PM
cause thats how i ROOL trukey idgits mother beonchyes

OMG...

dolemitesooner
4/28/2006, 04:39 PM
in the begining

there was me
i was the poster
two turn tables
one keyboard

I will rock you

dolemitesooner
4/28/2006, 04:41 PM
rock you rock

rock you

the i play will proably hit you *****'s in a real strange way
i am a vebal assasin
mad vocablulist
they call me elliot ness

dolemitesooner
4/28/2006, 04:42 PM
I know this is Complaez but one day you will understand

I play the corner of lidnesy and 12th
erase the doubts in your mind

confid in me

dolemitesooner
4/28/2006, 04:44 PM
da da daddadd addadddadadd

(chorus)

we love love dolemite
and if you don't
you can suck my ****
cause I am that mad *** lyrist pimp

x2

(chorus)

bigdsooner
4/28/2006, 04:45 PM
growing up i said it before in fights and stuff, but as i got older i realized how hurtful it was to call a black person that. when a person says that...imo it shows racism in their heart, think about what it means to use the n word, its a very degrading and hateful word. how is a black person any different than a white person? in Gods eyes we are all the same...right? so why try to make yourself better than they are. my mil and her family from arkansas are very racist and use the n word all the time, when i tell them how sorry of a word that it is, it usually turns into a biga$$ fight, they have a family reunion there once a year and i havent been in 14yrs and dont plan to go back. my wife and oldest daughter (15) dont go anymore because of it either.
i just think its a fu**ed up word

dolemitesooner
4/28/2006, 04:46 PM
i like 15 year old daughters ...they call me daddy
cause i got those mad skillz and i love the sweet ice tea

proud gonzo
4/28/2006, 04:46 PM
dude.

dolemitesooner
4/28/2006, 04:47 PM
don't call me dude
you all know my name
dolemite is it
and i got mad game

dolemitesooner
4/28/2006, 04:49 PM
I like crackers
i eat them alot
cheez its, ritz

**** I am grubbin right now on some wheat thins and ketchup

dolemitesooner
4/28/2006, 04:51 PM
I like this thread

bigdsooner
4/28/2006, 04:53 PM
i like 15 year old daughters ...they call me daddy
cause i got those mad skillz and i love the sweet ice tea

not mine. i warned her about you....she knows betta

dolemitesooner
4/28/2006, 04:54 PM
this is a 5 start hread that it shall remian for days cause i am a thoubread and its the principle

dolemitesooner
not mine. i warned her about you....she knows betta
ok father in law

silverwheels
Peter: Hey, Nate, what's Heaven like?
Nate: There's a shortage of chairs.
Peter: Oh.
Nate: Yeah...

Scott D
4/28/2006, 04:55 PM
ok father in law

you shouldn't mess with people who have photographs of exit signs in troy michigan off of I-75 for their avatar....I'm just sayin'

dolemitesooner
4/28/2006, 04:56 PM
**** i am hard fool back off...you dont know nothin

dolemitesooner
4/28/2006, 04:57 PM
when i ryme dont diturb me
when i post just watch its somthing to see
i am a flea in your
head

BlondeSoonerGirl
4/28/2006, 04:58 PM
I like crackers
i eat them alot
cheez its, ritz

**** I am grubbin right now on some wheat thins and ketchup

OMG, again...

dolemitesooner
4/28/2006, 04:58 PM
ladies and genlteman you are now witnessing the dopest poster on the planet

BOOM bOOM BNBNooM BOmmBonOM BOM bOMb boom!!!!!!112223#####$$$$$ bopom

silverwheels
4/28/2006, 04:59 PM
when i ryme dont diturb me
when i post just watch its somthing to see
i am a flea in your
head

:D

Mjcpr
OMG, again...

COOK IT IN THE TRUKEY IDJITS!:eddie:

walkoffsooner
Mr. verbal assasin why elliot ness sounds alot like kid rock sounds good keep it up I will follow.

Scott D
4/28/2006, 05:00 PM
**** i am hard fool back off...you dont know nothin

I know that not even mc chris has anything to fear from the doleo. :D

bigdsooner
4/28/2006, 05:00 PM
ok father in law

so, are you sayin that im YOUR DADDY

in law

dolemitesooner
4/28/2006, 05:01 PM
you better foolow
Cause i dont; listen to no bunk *** **** like kid rock
I am loading my hollow point now
and i am going to bust your *** with my glock

mother ****er!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dolemitesooner
4/28/2006, 05:02 PM
mc crissy made his way on his daddy...and no punk *** kid will be riddin in my "BLING BLING AHVIN CADI

dolemitesooner
4/28/2006, 05:03 PM
so, are you sayin that im YOUR DADDY

in law
YEAH IN LAW...SO.............:cool:

BoomerJack
4/28/2006, 05:04 PM
Unfortunately, I am forced to say "Nebraska" often when I have discussions with others about Big XII football. I gag a little when I do and have guilt feelings for days afterwards.

And I also use the word "******" along with "wop", "wetback", "dago" "kike", and others when I discuss with others that the word "redskin" is just as offensive a racial/ethnic epithet at the others.

dolemitesooner
4/28/2006, 05:05 PM
HEEL YEAH

ban him

bigdsooner
4/28/2006, 05:07 PM
YEAH IN LAW...SO.............:cool:

well $hit then son, get the f**k over here and mow my damn yard :cool:

might wanna wait til sunday though, its rainin like a mufukka right now :D

dolemitesooner
4/28/2006, 05:08 PM
ok **** i will stop by and do it when i pick up your daughter for a little somthing sothing

proud gonzo
4/28/2006, 05:09 PM
don't call me dude
you all know my name
dolemite is it
and i got mad game
sorry beyonce

walkoffsooner
4/28/2006, 05:10 PM
hey yo i dont mo yo dont call less you got doe. is that bettwer Dolemite

dolemitesooner
4/28/2006, 05:11 PM
sorry beyonce
you better be ...or i was going to come over and smak a bitch down

dolemitesooner
4/28/2006, 05:12 PM
hey yo i dont mo yo dont call less you got doe. is that bettwer Dolemite
you SUkc learn HT lingo BEFIRE YOU DRING ITZZ IN TO ME DOOM MOTHER BROENCYE

Scott D
4/28/2006, 05:12 PM

I've got 5 to 1 odds that doleo would resemble a skeet (skeet...skeet skeet skeet) if he dared this ;)

bigdsooner
4/28/2006, 05:13 PM
ok **** i will stop by and do it when i pick up your daughter for a little somthing sothing

bring yer weedeater too, mines outta gas

dolemitesooner
4/28/2006, 05:13 PM
**** I AM BULLTET PROOF...AND GONZO IS MY GIRLL YO YOY YOY ...SHE KNOWS I JUST BE TRICKIN ON A BIZAAS NACHO

dolemitesooner
4/28/2006, 05:14 PM
bring yer weedeater too, mines outta gas
OHH i WILL BE BEATING DOWN THE BUSHES YOU KNWO SAYIN SAYIN

proud gonzo
4/28/2006, 05:15 PM
Stan's not here, chica.

Scott D
4/28/2006, 05:15 PM
to call doleoese a perversion of the english language doesn't do proper justice to perversions of all kinds.

crawfish
4/28/2006, 05:18 PM
My parents were from rural Arkansas where the word is used almost as often as "and", and they HATED it. We'd get in more trouble for using that word than the f word.

dolemitesooner
4/28/2006, 05:18 PM
I DONT KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS... IS THAT AN INVATATION

bigdsooner
4/28/2006, 05:22 PM
OHH i WILL BE BEATING DOWN THE BUSHES YOU KNWO SAYIN SAYIN

trim the hedges so to speak

bringa 30pk o budweiser, its gonna take a while

dolemitesooner
4/28/2006, 05:24 PM
DAM I AINT EVER SEEN A 15 YEAR OLD THAT HAIRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bigdsooner
4/28/2006, 05:25 PM
My parents were from rural Arkansas where the word is used almost as often as "and", and they HATED it. We'd get in more trouble for using that word than the f word.

no $hit, the one and only time i said that in front of my mom she slapped me

dolemitesooner
4/28/2006, 05:30 PM
ARKANSAS BOY HUH? YOU SURE DO HAVE A PRETTY MOUTH

bigdsooner
4/28/2006, 05:31 PM
DAM I AINT EVER SEEN A 15 YEAR OLD THAT HAIRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

its an old bush, what can i say ;)

dolemitesooner
4/28/2006, 05:32 PM
HMMMM

OUinFLA
4/28/2006, 05:36 PM
well, this thread has become a signature gold mine.

bigdsooner
4/28/2006, 05:40 PM
HMMMM

what?, is that all ya got....have i stumped the great dolemite :eek:

just make it an 18pk then, the bush aint that big :D

TUSooner
4/28/2006, 05:41 PM
Does anyboidy remeber when dolemite made a decehnt post? I know it's ahppened, because it was such a sur[rise, but I can;t remeber when or wat it was/

BoogercountySooner
4/28/2006, 06:45 PM
ARKANSAS BOY HUH? YOU SURE DO HAVE A PRETTY MOUTH

Are you gay? Changin your name to Holemite? Don't make fun of Arkansas sonny boy.:D

dolemitesooner
4/28/2006, 10:25 PM
stfu noob

VeeJay
4/28/2006, 10:35 PM
What was earlier in the day, a nice, well regarded thread on the evolution of the American psyche since the War Between The States, has denigrated into crass flame wars that only this site can accommodate.

In.

OUinFLA
4/28/2006, 10:42 PM
the night crew is into fun.

sanantoniosooner
4/28/2006, 10:43 PM
I can't even say the word even if it's just to discuss the word as a topic.

dolemitesooner
4/29/2006, 12:06 AM
what do you *****'s know ;)

LoyalFan
4/29/2006, 02:26 AM
Plenty here!

http://search.netscape.com/ns/boomframe.jsp?query=blazing+saddles&page=1&offset=0&result_url=redir%3Fsrc%3Dwebsearch%26requestId%3D7 d4a540b0b277d92%26clickedItemRank%3D7%26userQuery% 3Dblazing%2Bsaddles%26clickedItemURN%3Dhttp%253A%2 52F%252Fwww.ladyofthecake.com%252Fmel%252Fsaddles% 252Fbssounds.htm%26invocationType%3D-%26fromPage%3DNSCPTop%26amp%3BampTest%3D1&remove_url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.ladyofthecake.com%2Fme l%2Fsaddles%2Fbssounds.htm

Jes' scroll on down.

LF

BoogercountySooner
4/29/2006, 05:12 AM
stfu noob

Okay Aholemite I've been around this board since you were standing in front of the mirror with your arm up over your head lookin for hairs! Sit up straight when I'm talkin to you!:D

SOONER44EVER
4/29/2006, 05:56 AM
Its a word, yes a derogatory word, but just a word. I don't see what the big fuss is about. You can call a white person a honky, cracker, wigger etc and its ok. I've seen people on this board call Mexicans messcans, spics, beaners etc. Why is it ok to use derogatory terms to describe all the other races?

sanantoniosooner
4/29/2006, 10:07 AM
There are a lot of negative terms you can use to describe people. That one just happens to be about the worst when viewed in a historical context. I've got plenty of insults or even endearing terms at my disposal without using the n word.

For a white guy, I've had a fair amount of conflict around me involving that word in my lifetime.

Perhaps some of the other terms would be equal if I had witnessed the hatred associated with them.

slickdawg
4/29/2006, 10:15 AM
Its a word, yes a derogatory word, but just a word. I don't see what the big fuss is about. You can call a white person a honky, cracker, wigger etc and its ok. I've seen people on this board call Mexicans messcans, spics, beaners etc. Why is it ok to use derogatory terms to describe all the other races?

THANK GOD I'M A CRACKER!!!

um, yeah.

;)

Scott D
4/29/2006, 11:21 AM

um...because it isn't ok...and people just tend to have hatred in their hearts whether they know it or not. I blame handcrafted personally, since you know...he said people are doomed to hell from birth by virtue of the actions of some tart eons ago.

SleestakSooner
4/29/2006, 11:34 AM
http://www.myspacedaddy.com/Myspace-Codes-Pictures/myspace-picture-codes-16.jpg

slickdawg
4/29/2006, 11:53 AM
http://www.myspacedaddy.com/Myspace-Codes-Pictures/myspace-picture-codes-16.jpg

Ha!