PDA

View Full Version : I am on internet probation!!!

Soonerbabeinbama
4/28/2006, 08:07 AM
So my business partner tells me I am on the internet too much. Sigh.....
It's not like I'm neglecting my job or anything - I'm a very conscientious worker and go off and on the net - I don't stay on it. I think she's just jealous because I've got an internet connection and she doesn't.

Anyway, I've been reprimanded. Hmmmm - wonder if I'm also going to have to stay after school. :(

Sooner in Tampa
4/28/2006, 08:09 AM
Hey, a judge ruled that internet breaks are lawful...they equate to a coffee break.

So tell your buisness partner to buzz off.

Soonerbabeinbama
4/28/2006, 08:14 AM
Hey, a judge ruled that internet breaks are lawful...they equate to a coffee break.

So tell your buisness partner to buzz off.
Hey - thanks for the tip. She is a smoker and takes smoking breaks - and rather often. So...... when she takes a smoke break - I'll take an internet break. Thanks - you just solved my problem!!:)
I would tell her to buzz off - but we're not speaking right now!!

Sooner in Tampa
4/28/2006, 08:16 AM
Glad to help...that's what the SO is here for...to solve the problems of the world.

Howzit
4/28/2006, 08:18 AM
So my business partner tells me I am on the internet too much. Sigh.....
It's not like I'm neglecting my job or anything - I'm a very conscientious worker and go off and on the net - I don't stay on it. I think she's just jealous because I've got an internet connection and she doesn't.

Anyway, I've been reprimanded. Hmmmm - wonder if I'm also going to have to stay after school. :(

You want we should call her?

yermom
4/28/2006, 08:21 AM
send her a PEEM

Crimson_Balls
4/28/2006, 08:23 AM
You could always just retire and quit the board completely.

slickdawg
4/28/2006, 08:25 AM
Hey - thanks for the tip. She is a smoker and takes smoking breaks - and rather often. So...... when she takes a smoke break - I'll take an internet break. Thanks - you just solved my problem!!:)
I would tell her to buzz off - but we're not speaking right now!!

Tell her to take her ****ing cancer sticks away from you and shut the **** up.

Soonerbabeinbama
4/28/2006, 08:30 AM
You could always just retire and quit the board completely.
Yeah - like you did? That lasted a long time didn't it?;)

Crimson_Balls
4/28/2006, 08:30 AM
Yeah - like you did? That lasted a long time didn't it?;)

I have a hard time kicking the habit. I drink also.

sanantoniosooner
4/28/2006, 08:32 AM
just neg her.

Right in the back of the head.

Soonerbabeinbama
4/28/2006, 08:32 AM
I have a heard time kicking the habit. I drink also.
he who lives in glass houses........

btw and fyi - I don't work on Fridays!

Howzit
4/28/2006, 08:40 AM
I drink also.

Maybe it's genetic. Do you chop down trees?

Sooner in Tampa
4/28/2006, 08:42 AM
he who lives in glass houses........

btw and fyi - I don't work on Fridays!A four day work week....SWEET. I need a job like that.

Crimson_Balls
4/28/2006, 08:43 AM
Maybe it's genetic. Do you chop down trees?

Heh. Not lately :D

BeetDigger
4/28/2006, 08:45 AM
Heh. Not lately :D

Speaking of you know who, has he sent any pictures of him in a turbin?

walkoffsooner
4/28/2006, 08:47 AM
Get her started on this board you guys will be out ob business in a month start over without her.

soonerbrat
4/28/2006, 08:47 AM
she take cigarette breaks and gets mad at you for surfing? whatever. as long as the work is getting done, what's the big deal?

Crimson_Balls
4/28/2006, 08:48 AM
Speaking of you know who, has he sent any pictures of him in a turbin?

No, but the minute he does I'm plastering that **** all over the SO. :D

slickdawg
she take cigarette breaks and gets mad at you for surfing? whatever. as long as the work is getting done, what's the big deal?

This chick is obviously racist. Call Jessie Jackson in on it.

OUDoc
Get back to work!

;)

Soonerbabeinbama
4/28/2006, 08:56 AM
Okay, I'll come clean a little bit here - our FAX machine is connected to the internet, so when I'm surfing, we don't get FAXes. However, we may get two or three FAXes a week. That's why I go on and off the net - so I don't tie up the FAX.

Howzit
4/28/2006, 08:57 AM
I SAID, you want we should call her?

Soonerbabeinbama
4/28/2006, 08:59 AM
A four day work week....SWEET. I need a job like that.
yeah - I came up with that. I thought it was sweet too. When you were in high school wouldn't you have loved to have no school on Fridays? :)

slickdawg
4/28/2006, 08:59 AM
Okay, I'll come clean a little bit here - our FAX machine is connected to the internet, so when I'm surfing, we don't get FAXes. However, we may get two or three FAXes a week. That's why I go on and off the net - so I don't tie up the FAX.

You're on freakin' dialup?

SHEESH! TELL HER TO GET WITH THE AGES AND GET HIGH SPEED INTERNET!

Sooner in Tampa
4/28/2006, 09:00 AM
yeah - I came up with that. I thought it was sweet too. When you were in high school wouldn't you have loved to have no school on Fridays? :)HUH...that is how my High School career went.

That is why I had to join the Marine Corps...no self respecting college would admit me. ;)

soonerbrat
4/28/2006, 09:01 AM

2-3 faxes a week?

hmph.

Soonerbabeinbama
4/28/2006, 09:03 AM
You're on freakin' dialup?

SHEESH! TELL HER TO GET WITH THE AGES AND GET HIGH SPEED INTERNET!
we're in south Alabama - remember?:cool:

OUDoc
4/28/2006, 09:12 AM
we're in south Alabama - remember?:cool:
Is the fax machine on the top of a telephone pole?

http://www.maggiore.net/greenacres/images/e102.jpg

slickdawg
4/28/2006, 09:12 AM
And I'm in south Mississippi and have high speed. before and after Katrina!

Soonerbabeinbama
4/28/2006, 09:15 AM
Is the fax machine on the top of a telephone pole?

http://www.maggiore.net/greenacres/images/e102.jpg
Heh! Pretty much!!:P The climbing is good exercise.

Mjcpr
4/28/2006, 09:16 AM
Ha Ha! SBiB climbs poles.

slickdawg
4/28/2006, 09:17 AM

k1nky!

BeetDigger
4/28/2006, 10:27 AM

Tell us something we don't know. :D

TexasLidig8r
4/28/2006, 10:34 AM
Obligatory "is she hawt" question.

Oh wait. she smokes... that means she throws nasty leg like a crazed, in season snake.

Sooner in Tampa
4/28/2006, 10:35 AM
Obligatory "is she hawt" question.

Oh wait. she smokes... that means she throws nasty leg like a crazed, in season snake.Keep up Lid...she doesn't smoke, he buisness partner does. gggeeeeeessssshhhhhhhh

slickdawg
4/28/2006, 10:46 AM
2-3 f***s a week?

hmph.

hmph indeed!

TexasLidig8r
4/28/2006, 10:51 AM
Keep up Lid...she doesn't smoke, he buisness partner does. gggeeeeeessssshhhhhhhh

Yoinks.. the question was directed at her fem business partner...

I have learned my lesson.. I stay away from ANY insinuating remarks directed to any of the beautiful, compassionate female posters on here!!!!!

Sooner in Tampa
4/28/2006, 11:04 AM
Yoinks.. the question was directed at her fem business partner...

I have learned my lesson.. I stay away from ANY insinuating remarks directed to any of the beautiful, compassionate female posters on here!!!!!HEH...that's what makes the SO so much fun.

Soonerbabeinbama
4/28/2006, 11:24 AM
And while I'm on a roll - I don't like working with women. Yes, I know - I am one, but I'd much rather work with a man. Women are so insecure, jealous, back stabbing, petty - shall I go on?

MamaMia
4/28/2006, 11:39 AM
I would tell her to buzz off - but we're not speaking right now!!Thats only fair. She wont be alive for very long anyway, so you wont have to put up with her for too long.

Osce0la
4/28/2006, 11:40 AM
And while I'm on a roll - I don't like working with women. Yes, I know - I am one, but I'd much rather work with a man. Women are so insecure, jealous, back stabbing, petty - shall I go on?
And it's much easier to have an affair with a male co-worker...;)

I say leave your internet pulled up all day, whether you're using it or not...