PDA

View Full Version : CALLING ALL PHOENIX AREA SOONERS!

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
4/27/2006, 06:43 PM
Hey you guys, come join the many area Sooner fans in the fall for game watch with the OU Club of AZ. It's a blast to watch with all the fellow Sooners, who know the RIGHT TEAM to root for. We meet at the Four Peaks Restaurant(or bar and grill, whatever) in N. Scottsdale near the 101 and Hayden.
Contact [email protected] for info.

Harry Beanbag
4/27/2006, 08:54 PM
That's waaay too far away for me and my big screen. Sounds like fun though.

4/28/2006, 12:44 AM
That's waaay too far away for me and my big screen. Sounds like fun though.Dayum, Harry, I can't believe you don't want to come. It's a lot like a Sooners home game, and you don't even have to buy a ticket. At least give your email to Lindee.

4everasooner
4/28/2006, 02:43 PM
I'll come root with ya for a few games. A few ?s though;beer cold? Girls or chicks? Dress code-just kidding about the dress code.

4/28/2006, 04:43 PM
I'll come root with ya for a few games. A few ?s though;beer cold? Girls or chicks? Dress code-just kidding about the dress code.You'de better be wearing crimson!!! Lotsa Sooner-type girls!

PeoriaSooner
4/28/2006, 04:59 PM
I'm in for a few games.

5/1/2006, 01:39 AM
Super. Be sure to email lindee soon, so she can keep you updated on anything of interest to us Soonerfans

soonersam
5/1/2006, 02:55 PM
Ive stoped in for a game last year. Im looking for a younger crowd and cheaper beer.. If I cant make it back for a game, Ive been going to McDuffy's in Tempe.. Cute girls, cheap beer, and no speed camera's on the 101....

5/1/2006, 03:56 PM
Ive stoped in for a game last year. Im looking for a younger crowd and cheaper beer.. If I cant make it back for a game, Ive been going to McDuffy's in Tempe.. Cute girls, cheap beer, and no speed camera's on the 101....On a big game there are lots of people all ages, including girls. Are there many Sooners at the OU games at McDuffy's?

soonersam
5/1/2006, 06:04 PM
quite a few.. There's peeps from all big teams and its a blast to argue football..