PDA

View Full Version : Home sick with major allergy attack blues

handcrafted
4/27/2006, 10:48 AM
What should I do in between bouts of trying to breathe?

I think I'll start posting Bible passages. How's that grab everyone? :D

slickdawg
4/27/2006, 10:50 AM
You could inhale deeply and blow giant boogers and snotballs out.

YWIA.

hope you feel better, allergies suck

walkoffsooner
4/27/2006, 10:51 AM
what religion i don't want any skipped

handcrafted
4/27/2006, 11:07 AM
You could inhale deeply and blow giant boogers and snotballs out.

Already there, dude.

Thanks for the well-wishes. I'm currently attempting to get an appt. with my doc this afternoon for a shoot-up. Just call me Barry Bonds. Ain't passin' no drug tests today.

crawfish
4/27/2006, 11:14 AM
Already there, dude.

Thanks for the well-wishes. I'm currently attempting to get an appt. with my doc this afternoon for a shoot-up. Just call me Barry Bonds. Ain't passin' no drug tests today.

My doctor refused to give me a 'roid shot last week. I see the potential problems if I did it year after year, but I've only had two in my life and don't plan on doing it every year (allegra is sufficient most years). This year is just abnormally bad for me.

I miss my old doc who had no qualms about proscribing anything. :)

handcrafted
4/27/2006, 11:21 AM
My doctor refused to give me a 'roid shot last week. I see the potential problems if I did it year after year, but I've only had two in my life and don't plan on doing it every year (allegra is sufficient most years). This year is just abnormally bad for me.

Fortunately, I got one of those. :) And he's a D.O., go figure. I did 'roids 3 years in a row back about 20 years ago, but haven't done any since then. Until...about 2:30 this afternoon. :D

This year is also abnormally bad for me. Whatever popped up in the air this week, he hate me.

slickdawg
4/27/2006, 11:28 AM
Already there, dude.

I've been down that road many, many times. Unfortunately, that's the only
thing that's gonna get you past this episode.

Hamhock
4/27/2006, 11:31 AM

:confused:

My guy gives me a shot in the spring and in the fall, every year.

Am I going to die?

MamaMia
4/27/2006, 11:33 AM
Get well soon.

http://ak.imgag.com/imgag/product/full/ap/3066883/graphic1.gif

GottaHavePride
4/27/2006, 12:06 PM
Prescribe or proscribe? 'Cause I'm pretty sure the two words mean opposite things...