PDA

View Full Version : Bestiality News O' The Day

VeeJay
4/27/2006, 10:05 AM
Romance Is In The Air (http://www.wafb.com/Global/story.asp?S=4823631)

St. Gabriel Police Chief Kevin Ambeau says in all his 20 years in law enforcement, he’s never come across a case like the one he’s investigating now. "We gotta catch this guy, he needs help," Ambeau says while shaking his head. :eek:

Scott D
4/27/2006, 10:09 AM
so who was the pitcher and who was the catcher?

PrideTrombone
4/27/2006, 10:10 AM
Near Baton Rouge... anyone checked up on Les Miles recently?

VeeJay
4/27/2006, 10:10 AM
News report didn't say.

Not sure I want to know.

Hamhock
4/27/2006, 10:11 AM
What's the problem? Who's getting hurt? If an adult of legal age wants to knock boots (shoes) with a horse, who are you to say who he can and can't love.

As far as I am concerned, he should be able to marry the horse and cover her on his health insurance.

mdklatt
4/27/2006, 10:19 AM
Near Baton Rouge... anyone checked up on Les Miles recently?

You can take the coach out of Stillwater....

VeeJay
4/27/2006, 10:46 AM
What's the problem? Who's getting hurt? If an adult of legal age wants to knock boots (shoes) with a horse, who are you to say who he can and can't love.

As far as I am concerned, he should be able to marry the horse and cover her on his health insurance.

First of all, we don't know that the horse was female. I draw the line on gay bestiality.

...and I make no judgement on either the man or the horse's decision to partake in the annual rites of springtime, when a man's fancy turns to the Language of Love. The horse's thoughts were probably on something more muted, like eating hay, but whatever...

No, what consenting adults do in the privacy of their own bedroom, or stall, in this case, is between them.

Dio
4/27/2006, 11:06 AM
At any point in the video, did the guy scream "Tigah Bait"?

walkoffsooner
4/27/2006, 11:08 AM
Maybe it was one of those mini horses. There kind of cute.

LSUdeek
4/27/2006, 11:35 AM
man, how this news got to soonerfans.com is beyond me. yet more anti-lsu fodder. :p

BigRedJed
4/27/2006, 11:41 AM
At any point in the video, did the guy scream "Tigah Bait"?
Awesome.

VeeJay
4/27/2006, 11:50 AM
man, how this news got to soonerfans.com is beyond me. yet more anti-lsu fodder. :p

Not to worry. I'm originally from Mississippi. You got nuttin' on my people.