PDA

View Full Version : Now I know why they call it being p***** off....

AllAboutThe'O'
4/26/2006, 11:53 PM
So I was at the district baseball series involving Porum and Pocola today and the first game went extra innings. I decided after the seventh inning that I was going to take my bathroom break.
Wrong time to take it.
During my trip to the loo, I missed the leadoff batter for Pocola breaking the tie by hitting a home run to deep center. Two batters later, another kid from Pocola hits a solo home run and when I return from the bathroom, I see the kid rounding third base. Pocola ends up winning the game with those two decisive home runs, and I missed them because I had to heed the call of nature.:mad:

mrssoonerhubler
4/27/2006, 12:24 AM
So I was at the district baseball series involving Porum and Pocola today and the first game went extra innings. I decided after the seventh inning that I was going to take my bathroom break.
Wrong time to take it.
During my trip to the loo, I missed the leadoff batter for Pocola breaking the tie by hitting a home run to deep center. Two batters later, another kid from Pocola hits a solo home run and when I return from the bathroom, I see the kid rounding third base. Pocola ends up winning the game with those two decisive home runs, and I missed them because I had to heed the call of nature.:mad:
YOu musta been ****ed. :O

AllAboutThe'O'
4/27/2006, 12:28 AM
YOu musta been ****ed. :O
Uh, a tad slightly.:O

mrssoonerhubler
4/27/2006, 12:34 AM
I hate missing crucial stuff that shows up on news casts later on. I feel your pain.

AllAboutThe'O'
4/27/2006, 12:35 AM
I hate missing crucial stuff that shows up on news casts later on. I feel your pain.
Wouldn't it be great if we could TiVO our lives?

mrssoonerhubler
4/27/2006, 12:36 AM
Wouldn't it be great if we could TiVO our lives?
I'd be taking more naps if that was the case. :)

walkoffsooner
4/27/2006, 05:19 AM
always were a diaper to big events.

tulsaoilerfan
4/27/2006, 08:25 AM
Wrong time to take it.
Must have been one heckuva toilet break to miss that much; glad i didn't go in there after you.:D

GDC
4/27/2006, 08:48 AM
It's better to be ****ed off than ****ed on.

Osce0la
4/27/2006, 08:58 AM
Wrong time to take it.
I'm sure Pocola wishes you'd take more bathroom breaks ;)

When I was in high school we had a player whose mom said everytime she gets up to go to the bathroom we get a touchdown, and she's not there to see it. So when the playoffs roll around she decides she'll go at halftime and if she needs to go again she'll wait until the game is over...No bathroom break during the game, we lose 7-3 :mad: (and to make matters worse, the team that beat us goes to the semi-finals and loses a close one to a team we had beaten earlier in the year)

crawfish
4/27/2006, 09:01 AM
The last Texas Rangers game I went to was boring, with the Rangers losing 1-0 after the 7th inning. My friend and I decide to go ahead and leave, beat the traffic home. Texas erupted for 10 runs in the eighth inning, as we were walking out to the car. :mad:

They should pay ME to go to those games and leave early.

Osce0la
4/27/2006, 09:44 AM
We went to the local AF2 game a few weeks ago and left at the start of the 4th quarter (we were losing 30-13...how do you only score 13 in three quarters of arena football?)...Anyway, we are almost home and someone that was at the game with us calls us and tells us they're going to overtime, they came back in the 4th and tied it up 37-37.

handcrafted
4/27/2006, 11:23 AM
I hope you had a helluva **** Arnold!!!!!!

--Judge Reinhold