PDA

View Full Version : Dirty Sanchez?

Oldnslo
4/26/2006, 08:56 PM
Seems SUC's backup qb is in some hot water.

Linky (http://sports.yahoo.com/ncaaf/news;_ylt=ApRjqosqQAJZya1h_sC4MdwG1bYF?slug=ap-usc-sanchezarrest&prov=ap&type=lgns)

Just a shame, especially after Booty's surgery. sux for them.

BASSooner
4/26/2006, 08:59 PM
SUC=http://www.mypsp.com.au/img/wallpaper/thumb/cartman4eva31.jpg

oumartin
4/26/2006, 09:00 PM
i think the wheels are gonna fall off that wagon pretty shortly.

BASSooner
4/26/2006, 09:01 PM
no. the sh*t is going to hit the fan.

Crimson Kid
4/26/2006, 09:03 PM
When it rain's, it pours!!

Octavian
4/26/2006, 09:09 PM
http://img178.imageshack.us/img178/7564/titanic4wa.png (http://imageshack.us)

BajaOklahoma
4/26/2006, 09:32 PM
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

GDC
4/26/2006, 09:35 PM
This is why we all should have been for USC over Texas.

Oldnslo
4/26/2006, 09:42 PM
http://img178.imageshack.us/img178/7564/titanic4wa.png (http://imageshack.us)
aaahahahahahahahsnorthahahahahahaha

walkoffsooner
4/26/2006, 10:01 PM
heartbreaker

Octavian
4/26/2006, 10:11 PM
major meltdown over on WeAreSC

http://mb25.scout.com/fuscfansfrm1

jackietreehorn
4/26/2006, 11:06 PM
i'm happy and don't even feel bad:D

OU-HSV
4/26/2006, 11:09 PM
What a bunch of effin losers

The Consumate Showman
4/26/2006, 11:26 PM
If memory serves me correct, wasn't Ray Malauga picked up for the same thing with a lesser charge last year??? Petey better be looking for a pro team to join up with real soon. I think this is starting to prove my point with SUC.....ANY coach could win out there with Matt and Reggie; the problem arises when you have to get them under control......

bigdsooner
4/26/2006, 11:30 PM
Seems SUC's backup qb is in some hot water.

Linky (http://sports.yahoo.com/ncaaf/news;_ylt=ApRjqosqQAJZya1h_sC4MdwG1bYF?slug=ap-usc-sanchezarrest&prov=ap&type=lgns)

Just a shame, especially after Booty's surgery. sux for them.

HAHAAHAHAAHAAHAHAHAAAHA

:D :D
GOOD

The Consumate Showman
4/26/2006, 11:36 PM
PETE!!! MAN OVERBOARD!!! MAN OVERBOARD!!!

A general question:

Does anyone else use only Lifestyles after all this SUC love fest for the past two years??

Crimson Kid
4/26/2006, 11:40 PM
I can't believe how their dogging the girl, i mean yeah she might be lying, but i dought it.

Sooner Among The Pack
4/26/2006, 11:41 PM
This looks bad for SUC. Arresting the guy the same day? Not a good sign.

If Sanchez is off the team, Booty still recovering from back surgery, and all the big time QB recruits going elsewhere, and possible sanctions if the Bush/sports agent thing goes further, there must be some mighty happy Bruins tonight!

Flagstaffsooner
4/27/2006, 12:17 AM
"The university takes charges of sexual assault seriously," Michael Jackson, USC vice president of student affairs, said in a statement.

:eek:

bigdsooner
4/27/2006, 12:23 AM
"The university takes charges of sexual assault seriously," Michael Jackson, USC vice president of student affairs, said in a statement.

:eek:

heh...just beat it next time :D

Collier11
4/27/2006, 12:42 AM
ERROR! ERROR!

mrssoonerhubler
4/27/2006, 12:48 AM
:rolleyes: No USC has no problems Reloading.

One had back surgery and the other needs brain.

Sooner in Tampa
4/27/2006, 05:38 AM
major meltdown over on WeAreSC

http://mb25.scout.com/fuscfansfrm1
For me, the worst part is that some Sooner fan is actually over there offering sympathy. :mad: Traitorous Bastige

RiddlerOK
4/27/2006, 05:43 AM
For me, the worst part is that some Sooner fan is actually over there offering sympathy. :mad: Traitorous Bastige

You know, I don't feel so bad if he's one of our banished sunshine pumpers. :)

Desert Sapper
4/27/2006, 06:02 AM
I like the title of the thread. Lends a certain ambience to the proceedings. Maybe the LA Times will run with it. Certainly one of the more unsavory things you can do, although far, far from the worst.

Dirty Sanchez (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dirty_Sanchez_%28sex%29)

All this stuff couldn't happen at one time to a nicer team. Maybe Pete will get nailed for embezzling next. That would be S-W-E-E-T.:D

Rock Hard Corn Frog
4/27/2006, 08:11 AM
As soon as I saw the ticker on ESPN News last night I knew this thread would be born.

USC is starting to unravel.

Sooner in Tampa
4/27/2006, 08:18 AM
We, of all schools, should rejoice in the downfall of Condom U.

OklahomaTuba
4/27/2006, 08:41 AM
Well, at least he did it to a female.

Rock Hard Corn Frog
4/27/2006, 08:59 AM
:rolleyes: No USC has no problems Reloading.

One had back surgery and the other needs brain.

The irony is that the USC depth chart has Dirty Sanchez backing up the Booty.

Imagine if Sanchez is convicted and Booty's back doesn't heal or he reinjures it they could be screwed.

Harry Beanbag
4/27/2006, 09:01 AM

Maybe he was just experimenting.

http://boifromtroy.com/archives/marksanchezbelly.jpg

Desert Sapper
4/27/2006, 09:27 AM

Right, because if he was a gay criminal, it would be worse. :rolleyes:

Scott D
4/27/2006, 09:27 AM
I personally like how they are so unsure of sexual assault that they are positive that it only means rape and nothing else such as groping or other such activities.

caphorns
4/27/2006, 09:40 AM
I'm questioning whether this girl is really what she says she is? Girl? Pfft?

badger
4/27/2006, 09:56 AM
come ON now. if we cheered for usc to beat texas, we would have been sorely disappointed at the end of the game - and don't even TRY to tell me that our cheering would have made a difference. if cheering along won games, than all these 100 thou stadiums with their huge fandom to away games would be win magnets....

...and Michigan lost to Nebraska :D:D:D:D

Oldnslo
4/27/2006, 10:10 AM
I took a minute to review a couple of other threads over at SUC's board.

What's all this about underage drinking and fake ID's? Sure sounds like a lack of institutional control.

But what do I know?

heh.

caphorns
4/27/2006, 10:13 AM
You know. I'm thinking this sitation just needs a good press conference to deny everything. What do you guys think? Good idea?

badger
4/27/2006, 10:13 AM
uh... are you talking about them or us?

...that sounded bad :D

caphorns
4/27/2006, 10:23 AM
I took a minute to review a couple of other threads over at SUC's board.

What's all this about underage drinking and fake ID's? Sure sounds like a lack of institutional control.

But what do I know?

heh.

I dare you to find a single shred of evidence that there is ANY institutional control at USC based on the following:

USC's Sanchez Arrested by LAPD
Redshirt freshman quarterback is held on suspicion of sexual assault after being accused by a female student at the school.
By Gary Klein and Jill Leovy, Times Staff Writers
April 27, 2006

USC quarterback Mark Sanchez, who was battling to become the Trojans' starter, was arrested Wednesday on suspicion of sexual assault.

Los Angeles Police Department officers took the 19-year-old redshirt freshman into custody about 4 p.m., after a female USC student told police she had been sexually assaulted by Sanchez in the early morning. Sanchez, from Mission Viejo, was arrested at the Cardinal Gardens apartment complex at 3131 McClintock Ave.

ADVERTISEMENT
Police would not say where the alleged assault occurred.

The security system at a nearby club Sanchez visited late Tuesday night shows him leaving at 12:59 a.m. Wednesday.

"He left by himself," a club employee said. "There was no girl with him."

Sanchez was taken to LAPD's Parker Center in downtown Los Angeles. As of late Wednesday, his bail had been set at $200,000, according to Officer Jason Lee of the LAPD. Lee said Sanchez would be "booked very soon."

Police said the woman was not hospitalized.

USC Coach Pete Carroll was out of town on a recruiting trip but said he was aware of Sanchez's arrest.

"We're just hearing about this," Carroll said in a statement released by the university Wednesday evening. "We'll cooperate fully and do whatever we can to assist. At this point, this is being handled by the university's student affairs office and we'll follow along with whatever action the university takes."

Michael L. Jackson, USC's vice president of student affairs, said that Sanchez would be put on "interim suspension" while the case was pending, meaning that the athlete cannot attend class or participate in other student activities until the university reviews the situation further.

"We need to understand better what's going on before we can make a determination of anything," Jackson said.

"We take these things very seriously. … We don't know the facts, but the nature of the allegations are serious."

Spring semester classes conclude Friday and final exams are May 3-10. USC officials said it was too early to determine whether Sanchez's eligibility for the 2006 season, which begins Sept. 2 at Arkansas, would be jeopardized.

Witnesses to the arrest said the area just north of campus was swarming with police and campus safety officers as Sanchez and sophomore linebacker Brian Cushing were led away from Building E in the sprawling complex.

Cushing was released at the scene.

USC students Matthew Menjou and Altman Tsang, roommates who live in a building adjacent to where Sanchez was taken into custody, said Sanchez happened upon them in a parking lot behind the apartment buildings about 1:30 a.m.

Menjou, from Torrance, said he and Tsang, who is from Centerville, Va., said they had returned from getting something to eat when the car they were in ran out of gas just as they prepared to park.

Menjou said Sanchez, whom he recognized from photos as a football player who was supposed to be "the next Matt Leinart," showed up and offered to help them push the car into a space.

Menjou said Sanchez was loud and appeared as if he had been drinking alcohol.

According to an employee of the 901 Club on Figueroa Street, club security cameras show Sanchez arrived at the bar Tuesday night at 11:21, using a fake Arizona ID that showed his name as Jordan Traver Uttal.

"I saw him and he was stoned-faced sober when he came in," said the employee, who asked not to be identified by name.

The club, known by USC students as "The 9-0," is about a 10-minute walk from Cardinal Gardens.

Sanchez is the second USC player to be arrested on suspicion of sexual assault in the last 13 months.

In March 2005, cornerback Eric Wright was booked on suspicion of rape after an alleged incident at the complex, but he was never charged. Wright eventually transferred to Nevada Las Vegas.

In August 2004, the LAPD launched a sexual assault investigation that involved Trojan football players after an alleged incident occurred at the same complex. No arrests were made.

Sanchez, who is listed at 6 feet 4 and 215 pounds, took most of the snaps in the Trojans' recently completed spring practice after junior John David Booty suffered a back injury that required surgery.

I love Pete's quote. Basically, he's planning to do nothing. Well done Pete. Maybe the depth chart was speaking to him.

Oldnslo
4/27/2006, 10:49 AM
I have GOT to get me an "Uttal" SC jersey. It'll go GREAT with my "Mexico" Falcons jersey!

SoCal
4/27/2006, 12:31 PM
It's also been reported that Sanchez was detained by campus security last month -- but not arrested -- for allegedly breaking a window at a fraternity party.
SC going down...I love it!!

slickdawg
4/27/2006, 12:34 PM
"The university takes charges of sexual assault seriously," Michael Jackson, USC vice president of student affairs, said in a statement. "Depending on the facts as established by the LAPD, we will determine the appropriate action."

Well, that explains a lot.

SoCal
4/27/2006, 12:36 PM
Video
http://www.nbc4.tv/video/9040133/detail.html

Herr Scholz
4/27/2006, 12:42 PM
Texas recruited Sanchez very hard. And Fred Rouse. And Ryan Perriloux. Even are misses are panning out for us. ;)

Taxman71
4/27/2006, 12:46 PM
"Cornerback Eric Wright was arrested in March 2005 at a campus apartment by officers investigating reports of an assault."

What do you expect when you name your child after Eazy E?

"So I slapped the ho like a pimp,
I might be a woman beater, but I'm not a ...."

SoonerJLB
4/27/2006, 03:09 PM
If memory serves me correct, wasn't Ray Malauga picked up for the same thing with a lesser charge last year??? Petey better be looking for a pro team to join up with real soon. I think this is starting to prove my point with SUC.....ANY coach could win out there with Matt and Reggie; the problem arises when you have to get them under control......

No, Ray Malauga was accused of assaulting or hitting a guy at a party off campus but nothing really ever came of it.

NormanPride
4/27/2006, 03:30 PM
Didn't one of their players put their only good corner out for the season last year? Heh. Shows how important good corners are in the Pac-10...