PDA

View Full Version : Okay that was weird...

SicEmBaylor
4/26/2006, 02:18 PM
So, I get a knock at my apartment door and when I answer it there are these two HS looking girls standing in the doorway. They're semi-attractive but they have that "skate board punk" look about them, and they could probably use a good cleaning up.

Anyhoo, they tell me they're seniors in HS and going door to door asking people to make donations to their "college fund." Now, I wasn't born yesterday so I know good and well this "college fund" is actually a "meth and pot fund."

Well, I ask them if they will be attending Baylor (hah) and they tell me their plan is to go to UT. So I tell them that if they're going door to door in a mostly student apartment complex asking for money they may want to change their answer to Baylor. I tell them there's no way I'm contributing money to someone intending to attend that liberal cess pool in Austin.

So then that's when things get strange. One of the girls runs her hand across the other girl's cheek and says, "yeah we're pretty liberal chicks though." Then they do that teenage giggle thing and ask, "so there's NOTHING we can do to get a contribution to our college fund?"

And I say, "nope" and send them on their way. All and all it was very bizzare.

ousoonerfan
4/26/2006, 02:20 PM
Cue "Dear Penthouse" in 3....2....1....

sooner_born_1960
4/26/2006, 02:21 PM
You did fine as long as we don't have to listen to you whine about not getting any.

GulfCoastBamaFan
4/26/2006, 02:21 PM
:eek:

Camera? Check.

Condoms? Check.

"Ok, ladies. Come on in and let's talk about this for a minnit."

I'm just sayin...

1stTimeCaller
4/26/2006, 02:22 PM
d00d, you're like the dumb and dumber guys that pass on the Hawaiian Tropic bus.

SicEmBaylor
4/26/2006, 02:23 PM
You should have seen these girls though, I'd have to hose htem down with lysol first. Attractive but scuzzy.

olevetonahill
4/26/2006, 02:23 PM
Id have had em clean my kitchen then gave em a few bucks ;)

SicEmBaylor
4/26/2006, 02:24 PM
Id have had em clean my kitchen then gave em a few bucks ;)

Aye, I thought about that too but in the end I'm either giving them money for drugs or UT. I'm honest to God not sure which is worse. :D

handcrafted
4/26/2006, 02:25 PM
I'm proud of SicEm. He could have let the little head do the thinking for the big head. Instead, he was quick with his brain and on his feet, and thus probably avoided getting tied up naked, robbed, and left to fend for himself.

Octavian
4/26/2006, 02:27 PM
You blew it! ;)

sooner_born_1960
I'm proud of SicEm. He could have let the little head do the thinking for the big head. Instead, he was quick with his brain and on his feet, and thus probably avoided getting tied up naked, robbed, and left to fend for himself.
The way you describe that makes it sound like a bad thing.

1stTimeCaller

I'd take my chances with two 18 year old skater chicks

Octavian
4/26/2006, 02:28 PM

thanks, Mom :D

handcrafted
4/26/2006, 02:30 PM
I'd take my chances with two 18 year old skater chicks and their dealer who was probably hiding around the corner waiting until the dumbass mark took the bait.

Fixed. :D

Howzit
4/26/2006, 02:30 PM
I'd take my chances with two 18 year old skater chicks

So now you're TMCWT18YOSCG?

SoonerInKCMO
4/26/2006, 02:31 PM
YOU HAVE SKANKY HOS COMING TO YOUR DAMNED FRONT DOOR OFFERING UP THEIR SERVICES AND YOU SAID NO?!?!?!?! DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY TIMES MEN HAVE ****ING DREAMED ABOUT THIS HAPPENING TO THEM?!?!?!?!?

1stTimeCaller
4/26/2006, 02:32 PM
Fixed. :D

You're right, mom...

handcrafted
YOU HAVE SKANKY HOS COMING TO YOUR DAMNED FRONT DOOR OFFERING UP THEIR SERVICES AND YOU SAID NO?!?!?!?! DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY TIMES MEN HAVE ****ING DREAMED ABOUT THIS HAPPENING TO THEM?!?!?!?!?

Yes, it happened to a Baptist. This is called 'poetic justice' for all you heathen types out there. :D

jk the sooner fan
where is SoonerWill when you need him.......

Osce0la
4/26/2006, 02:33 PM
:confused:

handcrafted
4/26/2006, 02:34 PM
:confused:

Acronym challenged?

GulfCoastBamaFan
You should have seen these girls though, I'd have to hose htem down with lysol first. Attractive but scuzzy.

Garden Hose? Check.

Lysol? Check!

1stTimeCaller

that's better than POCG.

heh I'd be POTSCG

SicEmBaylor
4/26/2006, 02:35 PM

I don't think that's REALLY what they were offering. I may be naive, but I thought maybe they were talking about cleaning my bathroom or something. Surely that's not what they were talking about, because that sort of thing never really happens.

Although, these girls were pretty desperate for money which is another reason I think the $$ was for drugs and not to become a whorn.

Osce0la
4/26/2006, 02:37 PM
I don't think that's REALLY what they were offering. I may be naive, but I thought maybe they were talking about cleaning my bathroom or something. Surely that's not what they were talking about, because that sort of thing never really happens.

Although, these girls were pretty desperate for money which is another reason I think the $$ was for drugs and not to become a whorn.
We know this...that is why we're all confused as to why you passed it up??? Like you said, this sort of thing NEVER happens.

handcrafted
4/26/2006, 02:37 PM

It no doubt was, and there's that whole "contributing to the delinquency of a minor" thing to worry about as well.

handcrafted
4/26/2006, 02:38 PM
We know this...that is why we're all confused as to why you passed it up??? Like you said, this sort of thing NEVER happens.

This was my point. If it seems too good to be true, especially in these situations, it is.

IB4OU2
4/26/2006, 02:38 PM

Yea, it'd just be stupid to want $$ to become a whorn.

1stTimeCaller
4/26/2006, 02:40 PM
:les: FAG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

;)

Osce0la
4/26/2006, 02:42 PM
Stanley woulda had em bent over across the couch before they could ever say anything about being a Hook 'em

SicEmBaylor
4/26/2006, 02:43 PM
Well, admittedly the possibilities of what they were offering never really occured to me until they were already gone. The whole thing seemed disturbing to me, and I lack initiative.

Another thing to consider, I'm 23 and I don't want to go to prison.

Osce0la
4/26/2006, 02:44 PM
Well, admittedly the possibilities of what they were offering never really occured to me until they were already gone. The whole thing seemed disturbing to me, and I lack initiative.

18 is legal...If they're using the money for college story I'm sure they have to be Seniors in HS...Therefore, they're probably 18.

1stTimeCaller
SicEm, you're the future politician on here aren't you?

SicEmBaylor
Also, I only have like $10.00 of cash on me. Do you think they'd have taken a check? :D

Osce0la
And again...We need the WWDD bracelets and/or shirts...:dean:

sanantoniosooner
4/26/2006, 02:45 PM
Thunder needs a sweety.........

GulfCoastBamaFan
Another thing to consider, I'm 23...

Oh, to be 20 years younger and to have known then what I know now...

Mjcpr
Also, I only have like $10.00 of cash on me. Do you think they'd have taken a check? :D

Sounds to me like you could've checked anything they had.

Osce0la
scuzzy teenage girls + $10 = you woulda gotten some...
You weren't very good at math were you?

1stTimeCaller
4/26/2006, 02:47 PM
You're the same kid that threw away the wheel when you changed a flat tire aren't you?

Private schools people, private schools. ;)

SicEmBaylor
4/26/2006, 02:49 PM
You're the same kid that threw away the wheel when you changed a flat tire aren't you?

Sometimes I think I need a life coach.

Osce0la
4/26/2006, 02:50 PM
Sometimes I think I need a life coach.
There's always :dean:...

BigRedJed
4/26/2006, 02:58 PM
scuzzy teenage girls + $10 = you woulda gotten some...

Some... ...crabs? ...clap? ...herpes? ...tire iron upside the head? ...prosecution for statutory rape?

I think he made the correct choice, and I am no prude.

yermom
4/26/2006, 02:58 PM
we have a lot of buzzkillers on here

Osce0la
4/26/2006, 03:00 PM
Some... ...crabs? ...clap? ...herpes? ...tire iron upside the head? ...prosecution for statutory rape?

was a joke :rolleyes:

leftfield
4/26/2006, 03:02 PM
Sooo...sending your kids off to Baylor in hopes of them completely avoiding sex and fun DOES work. Who knew

Boomer_Sooner_sax
4/26/2006, 03:04 PM
Aye, I thought about that too but in the end I'm either giving them money for drugs or UT. I'm honest to God not sure which is worse. :D

At least if they buy drugs, they will get something out of it.

Osce0la
4/26/2006, 03:06 PM
At least if they buy drugs, they will get something out of it.
And they'll probably be smarter after the drugs than they would be after going to UT...

see: Vince Young

BigRedJed
4/26/2006, 03:07 PM
was a joke :rolleyes:
I was joking too. I would have broken them over like a double barrel shotgun.

SicEmBaylor
4/26/2006, 03:07 PM
Sooo...sending your kids off to Baylor in hopes of them completely avoiding sex and fun DOES work. Who knew

Avoiding fun? Have you NOT heard of my congressional database? I'm all about going crazy.

BigRedJed
4/26/2006, 03:08 PM
OK, that's a joke too. I probably would have sent them packing, and then had a moment with myself.

handcrafted
4/26/2006, 03:09 PM
And they'll probably be smarter after the drugs than they would be after going to UT...

see: Vince Young

Post of the week.

Spek. :D

soonerscuba
4/26/2006, 03:13 PM
I think it is a college town thing. Every year we get a girl selling magazines to go to Ibiza, Cancun, Amsterdam or some **** like that. They are ultra pushy and barge into your house and make passes at you to get you to buy magazines. Whoever is running this gig has somehow managed to take stanks into a ponzy scheme. Bravo.

leftfield
4/26/2006, 03:14 PM
Avoiding fun? Have you NOT heard of my congressional database? I'm all about going crazy.

actually, I just meant the sex part...and the part about two obviously willing chicks showing up at your door willing to do "WHATEVER" and actually be willing to say no thanks.

Oh yeah, they were prolly from China Spring...those chicks ain't afraid.

BeetDigger
4/26/2006, 03:15 PM
Three pages and not one "you should've done them in the pooper" comment.

ousoonerfan
4/26/2006, 03:16 PM

or a double "Shocker"

Jimminy Crimson
4/26/2006, 03:18 PM
They'd at least let you watch for $10!

handcrafted
4/26/2006, 03:20 PM
And then, of course, there is that whole "prostitution" thing which is a) illegal, and b) can get you put on a Johns list on the innerweb, which I'm sure would have done wonders for SicEm's career.

soonerscuba
4/26/2006, 03:20 PM
The rare double shocker trumps putting it in the pooper. hands down.

Jimminy Crimson
4/26/2006, 03:23 PM
And then, of course, there is that whole "prostitution" thing which is a) illegal, and b) can get you put on a Johns list on the innerweb, which I'm sure would have done wonders for SicEm's career.

It's for their college fund, duh! :rolleyes: ;)

mdklatt
4/26/2006, 03:24 PM
It is it too late for a PIITB?

1stTimeCaller
http://www.fluxw.com/debbie.gif

SicEmBaylor
They'd at least let you watch for $10!

That'd have worked! :D

TexasLidig8r
4/26/2006, 03:25 PM
Word spreads fast.. I just found this pic on the net of Dean talking to Sicem about the situation...

http://www.fotosearch.com/comp/RBL/RBL129/C4_02.jpg

SoonerInKCMO
4/26/2006, 03:28 PM

Don't forget the 11 tries to pass the driving test. :D

OUDoc
4/26/2006, 03:29 PM
OK, that's a joke too. I probably would have sent them packing, and then had a moment with myself.
That's illegal at Baylor. :mad:

:D

Osce0la
4/26/2006, 03:35 PM
I don't think Stanley has posted in this thread yet...that explains a lot...

SicEmBaylor
4/26/2006, 03:38 PM
Okay, the more I think about this the more I think I'm an idiot.

TexasLidig8r
4/26/2006, 03:41 PM

It's all those hockey pucks disguised as well done meat-by products smothered in ketchup you have consumed in your short life amigo.

Next time (yeah, right.. as if there ever will be a next time).. you say.. come on in... You will be cleaning my apartment.. you start . in the bathtub.. do yourself first.. THEN .. the tub.. have them clean the rest of your place.. and then.. make them work it for a tip.

You win on all accounts... you make them clean themselves first.. they clean your apartment... Mr. Happy has fun... YOU stop payment on the check... then.. post pics on this forum for the happy hillbillies.

Youth... pshaw.:rolleyes:

Osce0la
I think the more everyone thinks about this, the more everyone agrees with you...

;)

You should take a trip around the complex and try to find them...

Octavian
It no doubt was, and there's that whole "contributing to the delinquency of a minor" thing to worry about as well.

http://img287.imageshack.us/img287/9725/danny7sk.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

ousoonerfan
4/26/2006, 03:43 PM

You're not an idiot. Spek for doing the right thing. It's just funny as hell because like its been said, this never happens.

BigRedJed
4/26/2006, 03:44 PM
It's all those hockey pucks disguised as well done meat-by products smothered in ketchup you have consumed in your short life amigo.

Next time (yeah, right.. as if there ever will be a next time).. you say.. come on in... You will be cleaning my apartment.. you start . in the bathtub.. do yourself first.. THEN .. the tub.. have them clean the rest of your place.. and then.. make them work it for a tip.

You win on all accounts... you make them clean themselves first.. they clean your apartment... Mr. Happy has fun... YOU stop payment on the check... then.. post pics on this forum for the happy hillbillies.

You're kinda creepy.

handcrafted
4/26/2006, 03:47 PM

Lemme 'splain...no, wait, is too much. Lemme sum up:

1. Prostitution
2. Delinquency of a minor
3. Arrested
4. Picture spread all over innerweb
5. Possibility of tied up/snot beat
6. MR HAPPY IS NOT HAPPY

Maybe that will help.

BigRedJed
4/26/2006, 03:47 PM
8. Crabs

Jimminy Crimson
4/26/2006, 03:50 PM
Like Octavian said, quit being such a Saget! ;)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v338/LongJohn81/saget.jpg

SoonerInKCMO
:les: THREESOME!!

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a372/ZanTsang/BoomHeadShot.gif

Howzit
9. Maybe they actually had weeniseses.

handcrafted
4/26/2006, 03:51 PM
The "7" prior to Jed's 8 should have been...

7. Sk8tr chicks posing as bait are probably Federal Agents who just look young tracking down predators.

1stTimeCaller

1. Prostitution
3. Arrested
6. MR HAPPY IS NOT HAPPY

Maybe that will help.
http://www.hollywoodfiveo.com/archive/issue1/feature/images/robert_reed.jpg

BlondeSoonerGirl

I am never, ever paying up on that bet, now.

:les: RESTRAINING ORDER!!!!

BigRedJed
9. Maybe they actually had weeniseses.
Eww.

Octavian
4/26/2006, 03:52 PM

1. Prostitution
3. Arrested
6. MR HAPPY IS NOT HAPPY

Maybe that will help.

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/z44kir/MSNEmoticons/carlton_2.gif

Jimminy Crimson
4/26/2006, 03:52 PM
The "7" prior to Jed's 8 should have been...

7. Sk8tr chicks posing as bait are probably Federal Agents who just look young tracking down predators.

Federal agents like it up the pooper, too!

BigRedJed
4/26/2006, 03:53 PM
10. Boyfriend hiding in bush with duct tape and tire iron.

Crimson_Balls
4/26/2006, 03:54 PM
http://z.about.com/d/crime/1/0/w/6/buttafuoco.jpg

BigRedJed
Hey, since when is there a number between 6 and 8? Nobody ever tells me anything.

BlondeSoonerGirl
Jebus...all I see is that freak from 'Silence of The Lambs' dancing around in the mirror nekked.

And he's wearing a bowtie...and he's bald...someone help me...

BigRedJed
4/26/2006, 03:57 PM
11. Knockout substance in drink
12. Empty wallet
13. Missing electronics

BigRedJed
4/26/2006, 03:58 PM
14. Burning sensation when urinating

TexasLidig8r
4/26/2006, 03:59 PM
I am never, ever paying up on that bet, now.

:les: RESTRAINING ORDER!!!!

DANG IT!!!!! I KNEW I should have put in a bunch of smilies and winkies and stuff. (and didn't that get me in trouble before).

Ok.. how about...

Sic.. you should have invited them in and then testified and convince them to convert to Southern Baptist....

THERE! Happy now????

Howzit
4/26/2006, 04:01 PM
15. You become impregnated.

TexasLidig8r
4/26/2006, 04:01 PM
Jebus...all I see is that freak from 'Silence of The Lambs' dancing around in the mirror nekked.

And he's wearing a bowtie...and he's bald...someone help me...

Does it kinda look like this?

http://www.firstdanceimpressions.com/images/Alpachino2.jpg

BigRedJed
4/26/2006, 04:02 PM
16. THEY become impregnated

BlondeSoonerGirl
4/26/2006, 04:03 PM
17. Waking up in the bath tub without a kidney

God bless 'em...

Howzit
4/26/2006, 04:03 PM
18. You don't buy lottery tickets and hit the jackpot.

IB4OU2
4/26/2006, 04:06 PM
19. You become a Polygamist.....overnight.

Crimson_Balls
4/26/2006, 04:06 PM
20. Next thing you know your daughters knocked up and theres money missing out of your wallet. I've seen it a million times.

OCUDad
4/26/2006, 04:09 PM
21. They tell all their friends about that "spineless gay guy in the apartment," word spreads, and you never ever ever get any again.

Hamhock
4/26/2006, 04:10 PM
20. Next thing you know your daughters knocked up and theres money missing out of your wallet. I've seen it a million times.

uhm...okay...

BigRedJed
4/26/2006, 04:10 PM
22. Bring out the Gimp!

Osce0la
4/26/2006, 04:11 PM
This long list and nobody has mentioned the fact that you would have been sleeping with 2 girls that want to be Hook 'em . You'd have to live with that for the rest of your life, and it would torment you further than any STD, jail time, or beating you may receive...

caphorns
4/26/2006, 04:12 PM
23. You miss out on the opportunity to start your own hippie goddess murder cult

http://www.bbspot.com/Images/News_Features/2003/12/charles_manson.jpg

Howzit
4/26/2006, 04:12 PM
24. They first serve you warm eclaires prepared 'specially for you.

1stTimeCaller
4/26/2006, 04:22 PM
25. You lose your virginity and have your first three-some in the same act.

Jimminy Crimson
4/26/2006, 04:23 PM
I vote for #25

IB4OU2
4/26/2006, 04:24 PM
24. They first serve you warm eclaires prepared 'specially for you.

Which hopefully happens after the in the pooper event......

TUSooner
4/26/2006, 04:24 PM

spek to jed & sic'em

Save your money to buy a sponsorship, sic 'em! :norm:

SicEmBaylor
4/26/2006, 05:27 PM
spek to jed & sic'em

Save your money to buy a sponsorship, sic 'em! :norm:

Everytime I get close to sending in money for a sponsorship I end up blowing it on cigars.

These girls were no federal agents, they were just skanky probable drug addicts.

No way do I invite them in and convert them to Southern Baptist. I'm a Methodist, and I'm far more likely to try to convert them to conservatives. :D

And who said anything about prostitution? Even if I had invited them in there's no way I'd pay up.

SicEmBaylor
4/26/2006, 05:29 PM
Like Octavian said, quit being such a Saget! ;)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v338/LongJohn81/saget.jpg

Saget is one dirty MoFo.

see The Aristocrats.

NormanPride
4/26/2006, 05:45 PM
Should'a made 'em make out on the porch for a few minutes. Then slam the door in their faces. :D

walkoffsooner
4/26/2006, 06:39 PM
I'am Baptist we can have sex just dont do it standing up someone might think were dancing.

Zbird
4/27/2006, 09:41 PM

Yep, or waking up in a bathtub full of ice with his lower back aching. ;)

Zbird
4/27/2006, 09:46 PM

You play Lacrosse? Can afford tuition at Baylor? Hmmmmmm. Copy cat shakedown girls???? :rolleyes:

SicEmBaylor
4/27/2006, 10:07 PM
You play Lacrosse? Can afford tuition at Baylor? Hmmmmmm. Copy cat shakedown girls???? :rolleyes:

Hah no I don't play lacrosse. I would die.

But the Duke situation may be a good reason why I should not have let these girls into my apartment.

Oh an update though. I saw them again today on the other side of the apartment complex, and I think they were wearing the same damned clothes they wore when they came to my door. Although, all punk/skateboarder types all look the same to me including their clothes.

StoopTroup
4/27/2006, 10:14 PM
Sic Em...?

http://www.lets-ride.com/photos/images/99999280.jpgORhttp://sgt.maddogzdesign.com/images/dalton/nav_girls01.jpg

BigRedJed
4/28/2006, 11:28 AM
...Oh an update though. I saw them again today on the other side of the apartment complex, and I think they were wearing the same damned clothes they wore when they came to my door...
26. Skidmarks

85Sooner
4/28/2006, 11:45 AM
GIVE EM CHARLIE SHEENS ADDRESS,

SicEmBaylor
6/27/2006, 06:25 PM
HAH! See! I was right not to let them in!

http://www.woai.com/news/local/story.aspx?content_id=7F710484-5201-42E7-934B-D86CF9E6B65F

caphorns
6/28/2006, 08:23 AM
So it's been two months and you're still chewing on this?

yermom
6/28/2006, 08:39 AM
deep down he knows what he should have done ;)

49r
6/28/2006, 11:48 AM
WHO WOULD PUT THEIR SALARY INFORMATION ON MYSPACE???

:mad: