PDA

View Full Version : Any business programers on this board?

OUinFLA
4/26/2006, 01:25 PM
I am needing to upgrade my business accounting package.

Only the IC, AR, and OE packages.

I am currently using REAL WORLD on a version that is pretty old. The custom programer I used for years has dissappeared from the planet. May have gone to jail for life? Although I am able to use the package I have, there are several errors in it that never got corrected, and my business has changed considerably in the past two years. I need to seriously upgrade.

I am not looking for a freeby, Im just trying to find someone who has access to an accounting package and the source code who is capable of customized it to fit my needs. We can negotiate a fair price for your work.

I have investigated several off the shelf Accounting packages, and none of them will do the work that I need done.

If any of you are wanting to make a few bucks, PM me and lets negotiate.
The modifications I want will seem extensive at first, and then I will want to refine them from there. I expect this will be ongoing for a while.

crawfish
4/26/2006, 01:28 PM
I could make the time for a brazillian dollars an hour.

sooner_born_1960
4/26/2006, 01:28 PM
The only reason to go with off-the-shelf is to change the way you do business to match the capabilities of the software.

1stTimeCaller
4/26/2006, 01:32 PM
I am needing to upgrade my business accounting package.

Only the IC, AR, and OE packages.

I am currently using REAL WORLD on a version that is pretty old. The custom programer I used for years has dissappeared from the planet. May have gone to jail for life? Although I am able to use the package I have, there are several errors in it that never got corrected, and my business has changed considerably in the past two years. I need to seriously upgrade.

I am not looking for a freeby, Im just trying to find someone who has access to an accounting package and the source code who is capable of customized it to fit my needs. We can negotiate a fair price for your work.

I have investigated several off the shelf Accounting packages, and none of them will do the work that I need done.

If any of you are wanting to make a few bucks, PM me and lets negotiate.
The modifications I want will seem extensive at first, and then I will want to refine them from there. I expect this will be ongoing for a while.

I think the Road Rules version is better.

GottaHavePride
4/26/2006, 01:35 PM
If you can wait a few years while I learn to be a programmer I'll help you out. ;)

OUinFLA
4/26/2006, 01:36 PM
I could make the time for a brazillian dollars an hour.
Is that less than $1000 US ?

IB4OU2
4/26/2006, 01:39 PM
[quote=OUinFLA]I am needing to upgrade my business accounting package.

quote]

That's weird, Chickie said the same thing........;)

OUinFLA
4/26/2006, 01:55 PM
chickie said accountant package.

OUinFLA
4/26/2006, 05:39 PM
ttt
looking to see if the evening crowd is more programing friendly?

Widescreen
4/26/2006, 07:00 PM
QuickBooks.

You're welcome.
;)

OUinFLA
4/26/2006, 09:07 PM
Thank you Wide, Quickbooks doesnt seem to be able to be modified the way I need it. Neither does Peachtree. But, I can use Peachtree PR and AP with no problem. OE is the biggest modification I have to make.