PDA

View Full Version : CFN: Early Entry 2007

CoSooner
4/26/2006, 12:05 PM
Early peeks at 2007's possible early entries

1. RB Adrian Peterson, Oklahoma – Remember the Matt Leinart created when he announced he’d be back at USC for his senior year? If Peterson decides to return to school in 2007, it’ll be even bigger news. He’s a once-every-generation franchise back, who’ll have a difficult time ignoring the high first-round grade he gets later this year. Not since Bo Jackson 20 years ago has a college back had such a blend of power and speed, and depending on the need of its owner, the top overall pick could be Peterson or Notre Dame quarterback Brady Quinn.

link (http://www.collegefootballnews.com/2006/Draft/Juniors.htm)

SoonerStormchaser
4/26/2006, 12:07 PM
Nice to see Okam on that list...although I haven't seen his name called much these last few years.

I remember seeing on Whornfans.com a comment after AD committed to us that they'd all like to see Okam sitting on top of him one October afternoon.

I'm still waiting...

NormanPride
4/26/2006, 01:02 PM
It's amazing that Quinn is already the best QB evar after doing well against **** poor competition. Thank you, media, for grasping Notre Dame's tool so swiftly.

jccouger
4/26/2006, 04:29 PM
It's amazing that Quinn is already the best QB evar after doing well against **** poor competition.

Notre Dame usually plays against good teams. I dont know were you get "**** poor" competition from...

BASSooner
4/26/2006, 04:31 PM
He is a great quarterback just not the greatEST quarterback

CoSooner
4/26/2006, 04:58 PM
Notre Dame usually plays against good teams. I dont know were you get "**** poor" competition from...

last year ND opponents had a combined record of 71 and 67. I wouldn’t call that good competition.