PDA

View Full Version : AT&T Chicks Are Hawt For Me

Mjcpr
4/26/2006, 11:59 AM
I called the customer service number and the first words out of her mouth were "Thank you for calling AT&T, how can I make you extremely satisfied today ?".

Must be tough to drum up business these days.

Scott D
4/26/2006, 12:00 PM
did you tell her to make you a sammich and get you a beer?

colleyvillesooner
4/26/2006, 12:02 PM
Did you tell her to grab a cigarette and....you know what, nevermind :D

Mjcpr
4/26/2006, 12:03 PM
I was too surprised to come up with anything witty.

Howzit
4/26/2006, 12:05 PM
AT&T Chicks Are Hawt For Me

This is probably a recurring theme for you, though. Groundhog Day-esque.

TheHumanAlphabet
4/26/2006, 12:05 PM
I'd like to hear what they are saying about that new phrase in the break room...

I heard something else like that when I called my Mastercard provider. Something about providing "excellent service" I came away thinking that I shoul dbe the one to determine that...

walkoffsooner
4/26/2006, 12:18 PM
I know a girl that works for the phone company taking complaints. She is hawt and dresses very sexy and looks cute and has long hair and legs and t--- just right and a smile that won't quit she walks with a little twitch in her a-- that says dinner is served. I hope this helps, put her voice in you should have it made.

Widescreen
4/26/2006, 12:33 PM
I know a girl that works for the phone company taking complaints. She is hawt and dresses very sexy and looks cute and has long hair and legs and t--- just right and a smile that won't quit she walks with a little twitch in her a-- that says dinner is served. I hope this helps, put her voice in you should have it made.
She has long t---? Yuck.

Boarder
4/26/2006, 12:37 PM
She has long t---? Yuck.
I'm thinking with the run on sentence there that dude was getting more and more excited as he typed. :eek: