PDA

View Full Version : Bixby, OK Jr Glover

douglas
4/26/2006, 09:27 AM
From his home page, click on recruiting link.

Also, check out his link page.

http://www.huskerjournal.com

Rhino
4/26/2006, 09:58 AM
http://arach.net.au/%7Esic/pics/orly.JPG

Soonerwolf
4/26/2006, 03:29 PM
From his home page, click on recruiting link.

Also, check out his link page.

http://www.huskerjournal.com

Any reason why you posted this info? OU has not sent him a letter or offer according to the article. Bob Stoops and his staff are always on top of the best talent in state. If the Sooners have not recruited this kid, he may not be that good.

Do you believe that the Huskers at this point are at the same level as OU?:(

karaokie
4/26/2006, 11:34 PM
Any reason why you posted this info? OU has not sent him a letter or offer according to the article. Bob Stoops and his staff are always on top of the best talent in state. If the Sooners have not recruited this kid, he may not be that good.

Do you believe that the Huskers at this point are at the same level as OU?:(

Well, that's good to hear. There's a kid from here in Claremore who has been receiving a lot of letters from OU and some other schools but I didn't realize that was out of the ordinary. I guess I just thought that was a normal thing. Shows what I know. ;)

wishboneTE
4/27/2006, 10:40 PM
Glover is not being recruited by OU. Maybe getting mailings but way down the list.

sooneron
4/29/2006, 09:42 AM
I hope ksu steals him away from the bugeaters! heh

OUFan22
5/5/2006, 10:20 PM
Well, that's good to hear. There's a kid from here in Claremore who has been receiving a lot of letters from OU and some other schools but I didn't realize that was out of the ordinary. I guess I just thought that was a normal thing. Shows what I know. ;)
Hey Karaokie, I'm from Claremore too. Where in town do you live? I actually moved away not too long ago though. Did you go to school in Claremore? If so, when?

karaokie
5/6/2006, 05:47 PM
I actually live ne of Claremore in the Sequoyah area now. I graduated from Claremore probably more years ago than you are old. Shall we say 25+? I have a lot of friends whose kids go to or have gone to Claremore and that's how I know quite a bit about the Claremore kids, too.

I've been hoping beyond hope that OU will offer my friend's son a football scholarship---he plays OL---before one of the other schools do but that may not happen. I'm biased but I'd love to see him at OU. He's gone to OU's football camps for a couple of years. His sophomore year was his last year to go and they didn't believe he was only a sophomore and had him play with the juniors instead. It was pretty funny.

So when did you graduate? Did you play football or any other sports at Claremore?

OUFan22
5/6/2006, 06:42 PM
I actually live ne of Claremore in the Sequoyah area now. I graduated from Claremore probably more years ago than you are old. Shall we say 25+? I have a lot of friends whose kids go to or have gone to Claremore and that's how I know quite a bit about the Claremore kids, too.

I've been hoping beyond hope that OU will offer my friend's son a football scholarship---he plays OL---before one of the other schools do but that may not happen. I'm biased but I'd love to see him at OU. He's gone to OU's football camps for a couple of years. His sophomore year was his last year to go and they didn't believe he was only a sophomore and had him play with the juniors instead. It was pretty funny.

So when did you graduate? Did you play football or any other sports at Claremore?
You probably graduated with one of my brothers or sisters. I graduated in 1985. What year did you graduate? I bet I may even know you as I was born and raised there, and we used to know EVERYBODY in town. I played football, baseball, track (as a freshman), and wrestling.

What year did you graduate? 1980 or 1981?

karaokie
5/22/2006, 09:56 PM
No I graduated in 1978.

JohnnyMack
5/23/2006, 10:33 PM
Offseason on the football board makes me sad in my pants.

OUFan22
5/23/2006, 10:56 PM
No I graduated in 1978.
My brother graduated in 1977 and my sister graduated in 1980. Send me a PM so I can get your name.

Soonerwolf
5/28/2006, 06:06 AM
Is this Soonerfans.com or Classmates.com. I know that the off-season is slow, but come on already . . .

The Consumate Showman
5/28/2006, 12:31 PM
Offseason on the football board makes me sad in my pants.

I can't wait until summer practices start up JM....

These boards wil be full of good stuff DYT???

KingDavid
5/29/2006, 04:07 PM
My brother graduated in 1977 and my sister graduated in 1980. Send me a PM so I can get your name.

NO please please don't take this private. I desperately would like to follow the weaves of this thread right into the very details of your lives. Please, please stay.

The Consumate Showman
5/31/2006, 06:17 PM
This is truly sad.