PDA

View Full Version : But Now its wedneday !

olevetonahill
4/26/2006, 12:26 AM
Hook 'em succ and I would rather have a home and home against the Nebs than :texan: s
Have I said :texan: s succ ?
If ya take the RED RIVER out then it aint a RRS :P

yermom
4/26/2006, 01:15 AM
multiply what Octavian said by 1000

words can't describe how ****ed i'll be if it goes home and home

olevetonahill
4/26/2006, 01:53 AM
multiply what Octavian said by 1000

words can't describe how ****ed i'll be if it goes home and home
But Dean locked that thread so here we are lol :eek:

Bevo-Stevo
4/26/2006, 08:00 AM
99% of Texas fans agree. Tx-ou game not at The Cotton Bowl the 2nd Saturday of Oct. during The State Fair of Texas = just another college football game. I could give a rats you know what if playing in Dallas every year helps with sooner recruiting. Really irrelavant anyway with y'all playing in Waco, Lubbock, B-CS now.

TheUnnamedSooner
4/26/2006, 08:06 AM
we don't care whorn. texas sucks! I love wednesdays!

AzianSooner
4/26/2006, 08:16 AM
we don't care whorn. texas sucks! I love wednesdays!

I totally agree with the conclusion above. I will send to my district congressman suggesting to embrace this into the stone in front of the Whitehouse.

TheUnnamedSooner
4/26/2006, 08:20 AM
It just flat out ****es me off (as most of you) that everything is a go on keeping it in dallas and the whorns win a MNC and now they are too good for tradition. :mad:

Taxman71
4/26/2006, 09:08 AM
Sounds like whornfans need to pressure their A.D. or forever be known as the Red River *ussies.

goingoneight
4/26/2006, 09:08 PM
UT must have something against the following...

1. Great event to strengthen recruiting efforts
2. National exposure every year-- even when both teams suck
3. Making money
4. The most fun event of the year
5. Tradition
6. The west end parties Friday before the game (because parties must be lame to whorns)
7. Bob Stoops

feel free to add a few or select what you believe is a "logical" reason for leaving Dallas.
Dallas, TX without RRS= Dullass, TX. FLAT - OUT - OBVIOUS!!!

GDC
4/26/2006, 09:09 PM
We should play Nebraska every year.

Boomer_Sooner_sax
4/27/2006, 12:04 PM
Kick Hook 'em out of the Big XII!!

Funky G
4/27/2006, 12:18 PM
As usual the 'horns are showing their true colors. They are just scared pussies.

slickdawg
4/27/2006, 12:32 PM
GREAT!

**** TEXAS!!!!
**** MACK BROWN!!!
**** VINCE YOUNG!!!
**** MICHAEL HUFF!!!
**** RICKY WILLIAMS!!!
**** TFRW!!!!
**** CEDRIC BENSON!!!
**** CHRISSY SIMS!!!
**** 'EM ALL!!!

DAMMIT I HATE WHORNS!

Taxman71
4/27/2006, 12:43 PM
You forgot to **** Opie Applewhite. He's at the top.

Herr Scholz
4/27/2006, 12:52 PM
Sounds like whornfans need to pressure their A.D. or forever be known as the Red River *ussies.
Dodds doesn't listen to anyone but the uber-rich donors who want to sit in their luxury boxes one more game. You see, there's no private club for these people to rise above the common riff raff at the dilapidated Cotton Bowl. :rolleyes: They're the ones making this decision. 99% of Horn fans think it's a travesty. I sent this email to Dodds last October when talk of this really started. You can tell he really valued my opinion. In contrast, view Castiglione's nice response to the same email. Our AD is about money and keeping the 1% richest donors happy. That's it.

Me: "Mr. Dodds, please do not allow the UT/OU game to be moved from Dallas. It provides THE most unique gameday atmospheres in college football and is a rite of passage for both UT and OU undergraduates. It's also the best game of the year for alumni and fans. It would be a crime to move it."

Deloss Dodds: "Thanks [Herr Scholz] for your input and thanks for being a UT season ticket holder. Dallas was fun this year.

Hook ‘em,

DeLoss"

Joe Castiglione: Dear [Herr Scholz]:

Thank you for taking time to express your sentiments regarding the OU-Texas football game in Dallas. We appreciate the feedback we receive from fans and friends.

We fully understand, appreciate and respect the unique tradition of this game. While the media will twist and manipulate a variety of perspectives, our position has not changed.

We are hopeful that the matter will be addressed and resolved in the next 6-12 months.

Thanks again for taking time to write.

Sincerely,

Joseph R. Castiglione

Director of Athletics"

Taxman71
4/27/2006, 02:25 PM
Any chance we can get Deloss Dodds and the Exxon execs in the same vehicle? Talk about two birds with one stone.

GDC
4/27/2006, 02:36 PM
Any chance we can get Deloss Dodds and the Exxon execs in the same vehicle? Talk about two birds with one stone.

Throw in Joe Jamail too.

AzianSooner
4/27/2006, 06:10 PM
is Deloss Dodds gay?