PDA

View Full Version : Hoo Boy!!! the lazy guy and the other guy bout hooked it up!!

1stTimeCaller
4/25/2006, 11:32 AM
Oh man, the Lazy Guy (LG) hasn't done anything in a while and the superintendent was asking him about some stuff that the LG was supposed to do last week. He was hemming and hawing and the Other Guy(OG) walked over and chimed in. The LG blew up and started yelling at everyone. Things had calmed down then he started yelling at the OG after the superintendent had left.

They were yelling at the top of their lungs and the LG got in a chest bump. The OG said something about he had a witness and pointed at yours truly as I was standing in the doorway to my office watching. The LG then said yadda yadda yadda.... Things had calmed down again and OG said something about we start at 8am not 9:15. LG storms into OG's office and gives him another chest bump.

It was like 2 very angry 7th graders that wanted to fight but were too afraid to throw that first punch.

I wish I woulda counted the 'No good lazy MFer's that came from OG's mouth and how many ' F you, you don't own me I'm not your slave', and 'What do you want to do about it you POS' that came from LG's mouth. It was awesome.

OUDoc
4/25/2006, 11:34 AM
Offer them a 40.

ChickSoonerFan
4/25/2006, 11:35 AM
You should sell the rights to the stories of your life. Maybe to a sitcom or something. You could make some extra cash.

OUinFLA
4/25/2006, 11:35 AM
you have an interesting work enviroment to say the least.

Osce0la
4/25/2006, 11:36 AM
sounds ummm...fun...:confused: If they do fight, make sure you get pictures...Then go buy them a 6pa..umm quart

1stTimeCaller
4/25/2006, 11:37 AM
They were at it for about 10 minutes. It seemed like forever. I did have my camera ready.

They got luck that they both calmed down about 5 minutes before the owner's rep for the project came inside the trailer. That would have been bad news for both of them.

IB4OU2
4/25/2006, 11:41 AM
Tell them they're scaring the SG (Sprinkler Guy) :eek:

Btw buddy, nice bunch of professionals you work with......;)

OUDoc
4/25/2006, 11:42 AM
You don't work in a prison by any chance, do you? ;)

1stTimeCaller
4/25/2006, 11:46 AM
Tell them they're scaring the SG (Sprinkler Guy) :eek:

Btw buddy, nice bunch of professionals you work with......;)

Well, the lazy guy is well, lazy and the Other Guy is Obsessive Compulsive and has no people skills. Good como between the two of them.

Osce0la
4/25/2006, 11:48 AM
You don't work in a prison by any chance, do you? ;)
Or an elementary school?

1stTimeCaller
4/25/2006, 11:54 AM
Or an elementary school?

close. Construction. LG is about 45 and OG is about 33.

I'm trying to get some Elementary Ed. classes added to the curriculum of the Construction Science degree at OU as it seems like I do more babysitting of adults than managing construction.

yermom
4/25/2006, 12:16 PM
you need a hidden camera, that would be awesome

Osce0la
4/25/2006, 12:43 PM
you need a hidden camera, that would be awesome
I agree. We could all start a fund to assist with the pruchase of said camera.

OUDoc
4/25/2006, 12:51 PM
We'd have to strap it to 1TC's forehead. Works for me.

Howzit
4/25/2006, 12:55 PM
We could hide it behind his ears...

Osce0la
4/25/2006, 01:05 PM
We could hide it behind his ears...
But then we couldn't see the guys fighting...

Hatfield
4/25/2006, 01:06 PM
did you offer to give anyone a cord?

sanantoniosooner
4/25/2006, 01:08 PM
It's Delayed Sewage Gas Hypersensitivity.

I've seen it a thousand times.........

Howzit
4/25/2006, 01:09 PM
But then we couldn't see the guys fighting...

Maybe he could flap them and levitate and we could get an aerial shot.

1stTimeCaller
4/25/2006, 01:10 PM
Howzit and Osce0la, I resemble those remarks. :mad:

I learned some things today here goes <directed at Howzit and Osce0la> :les: I'm not your slave you pieces of ****.
Don't be pushing me.
Get your fingers out of my face.
What choo fockers wanna do about it?
I'm not putting up with your **** anymore.

ultimatesooner1
4/25/2006, 01:14 PM
awesome, I have been waiting for part II of this story

Howzit
4/25/2006, 01:19 PM
Howzit and Osce0la, I resemble those remarks. :mad:

I learned some things today here goes <directed at Howzit and Osce0la> :les: I'm not your slave you pieces of ****.
Don't be pushing me.
Get your fingers out of my face.
What choo fockers wanna do about it?
I'm not putting up with your **** anymore.

I'm sorry. That was crass and insensitive. I didn't mean to hurt you, and I know that we did.

Maybe it will help to tell you that we found a house and are going to fix a room up for you. In fact, we have started putting up a border that I think will make you feel more at home - what do you think?

http://img193.imageshack.us/img193/7770/roomborder4la.jpg

BeetDigger
4/25/2006, 01:29 PM
1TC, be careful with the F's or the AG (admin guy) will put you on the sidelines for a week. Just ask GUG (gender unspecific guy). Oh, and from now on, we will call you POCG (peeing on carpet guy).

Osce0la
4/25/2006, 01:51 PM
1TC, be careful with the F's or the AG (admin guy) will put you on the sidelines for a week. Just ask GUG (gender unspecific guy). Oh, and from now on, we will call you POCG (peeing on carpet guy).
heh

1stTimeCaller
4/25/2006, 03:08 PM
awesome, I have been waiting for part II of this story

The Boss Man (BM for BeetDigger) showed up at noonish and had a talk with OG. Everyone is calm but I'm sure all hell will break loose again in about 2 weeks.

And Howzit, I was the ***kickingest 1st and 2nd grader you ever met. Everyone called me Dumbo and I didn't like it so much. I didn't win em all but I rarely had to fight the same kid twice.

Now I think it's funny.

IB4OU2
4/25/2006, 03:16 PM
"Everyone called me Dumbo and I didn't like it so much. I didn't win em all but I rarely had to fight the same kid twice."

They used to call me "Chester" till I kicked their arses...........

1stTimeCaller
4/25/2006, 03:21 PM
"Everyone called me Dumbo and I didn't like it so much. I didn't win em all but I rarely had to fight the same kid twice."

They used to call me "Chester" till I kicked their arses...........

why did they call you Chester? Did you Mo Lest some kids when you were little?

sooner n houston
4/25/2006, 03:24 PM
Umm maybe he had a limp, kinda like Chester, the deputy on Gunsmoke. You young whippersnapper!!!

Scott D
4/25/2006, 03:25 PM

http://static.flickr.com/46/131327718_577736f63f_o.gif

IB4OU2
4/25/2006, 03:27 PM
why did they call you Chester? Did you Mo Lest some kids when you were little?

Good God you are young.......?

:les: The Chester from Gunsmoke!

Howzit
4/25/2006, 03:29 PM
Yeah, when 1tc was kicking *** in the 2nd grade, I was, like, 40.

colleyvillesooner
4/25/2006, 03:30 PM
Is he young or are you guys old?

Just sayin' ;)

Howzit
4/25/2006, 03:33 PM
The Boss Man (BM for BeetDigger) showed up at noonish and had a talk with OG. Everyone is calm but I'm sure all hell will break loose again in about 2 weeks.

And Howzit, I was the ***kickingest 1st and 2nd grader you ever met. Everyone called me Dumbo and I didn't like it so much. I didn't win em all but I rarely had to fight the same kid twice.

Now I think it's funny.

OK!! SORRY!!

Serious question, though. If you're such a badass why are you hiding under your desk when LG and OG start becoming confrontational?

Scott D
4/25/2006, 03:33 PM

Now I think it's funny.

Crow #1: Did you ever see an elephant fly?
Crow #2: Well, I've seen a horse fly.
Crow #3: Ah, I've seen a dragon fly.
Crow #4: Hee-hee. I've seen a house fly.

BeetDigger
4/25/2006, 03:50 PM
OK!! SORRY!!

Serious question, though. If you're such a badass why are you hiding under your desk when LG and OG start becoming confrontational?

Because he's POCG. :eddie:

1stTimeCaller
4/25/2006, 03:54 PM

I'm not in the second grade anymore. I couldn't fight my way out of a wet paper sack nowadays.

No, no... I'm a lover, not a fighter. Yep, that's my answer.:D

Scott D
4/25/2006, 03:56 PM
I'm not in the second grade anymore. I couldn't fight my way out of a wet paper sack nowadays.

No, no... I'm a carpet waterer, not a fighter. Yep, that's my answer.:D

:eek:

NormanPride
4/25/2006, 03:58 PM
I think I remember seeing an old gunsmoke episode in the primitive culture section of OU's Natural History Museum... :D

IB4OU2
4/25/2006, 05:18 PM
I think I remember seeing an old gunsmoke episode in the primitive culture section of OU's Natural History Museum... :D

Yea its cool how they have Miss Kitty laid out there next to the the buffalo the indians ran off the cliff skull.......:D