PDA

View Full Version : Ryan Reynolds

BigCrimson32
4/25/2006, 10:45 AM
Anyone have an update on him? I know this has probably already been discussed plenty but I've been away from the net for awhile.

ALSO, ANYONE who thinks castiglione or stoops should be fired needs to be banned on the spot, that or get bitch slapped back to turd city,tx

It's really not even worth arguing with

D-Rob

The Consumate Showman
4/25/2006, 10:49 AM
Torn ACL in freak 7-on-7 drills; out for season likely; redshirt year coming up for Ryan unless he gets healthy REALLY fast.

BigCrimson32
4/25/2006, 10:57 AM
I sure was looking forward to seeing him play this year, alteast we get him another 3 or 4 though.

melbitoast
4/25/2006, 10:17 PM
Lance Mitchell came back from a busted knee, and had a pretty impressive senior year. With all respect to Lance, I think Reynolds has the potential, skills and raw natural ability to go far beyond what Lance did.
I was also really looking forward to seeing Ryan light some people up this year, so hopefully this will only fuel him even more to come back even better. See ya in '07 Ryan!

slickdawg
4/25/2006, 10:25 PM
He needs to redshirt - most ACL's are 7-12 months for full recovery.

the_ouskull
4/26/2006, 10:46 AM
Doc told him he's going to be on the shelf for at LEAST six months.

the_ouskull

Widescreen
4/26/2006, 02:26 PM
Lance Mitchell came back from a busted knee, and had a pretty impressive senior year. With all respect to Lance, I think Reynolds has the potential, skills and raw natural ability to go far beyond what Lance did.
I was also really looking forward to seeing Ryan light some people up this year, so hopefully this will only fuel him even more to come back even better. See ya in '07 Ryan!
Mitchell was impressive as a senior? It took him about 8 games to come out of his shell. He was great as a a junior. Not so much after his injury.