PDA

View Full Version : This Week's Sopranos Roundtable Discussion

VeeJay
4/25/2006, 10:29 AM
Just when there's an obscure scene, like Artie shooting the rabbit in his garden, I think "What the hell did they put that in for?"

Poor couple at the end were the beneficiaries of that delicious, domestically harvested rabbit.

More goodies observed:

1. Christopher obsessing over the freebies in the Luxury Lounge, and badgering Ben Kingsley to get him in.

2. Little Carmine after Kingsley trying to escape their conversation: "We're doing really good."

3. Kingsley's comment to his assistant on the flight to NY, after passing Christopher on the plane.

3. Artie and the credit card fraud guy in the restaurant, the fraud guy with stitches and a bruised face, and Artie with a hideous black eye.

4. Tony to Artie: "How's da meat hook?"

5. The cook's comments about Artie's wife's cleavage during the meeting.

There's no way you could spoof that program, without it becoming The Three Stooges. :D

mrowl
4/25/2006, 10:32 AM
When Christoher knocks the crap out of Lauren Bacall, and later is laughing about it in Variety magazine...

Only the Sopranos could get Bacall and Sir Ben, that was Greatness.

IB4OU2
4/25/2006, 10:34 AM
I want an Albanian Martini..........:D

sooneron
4/25/2006, 10:35 AM
Really good episode. I guess we go back to NH to look in on Vito next week. Anyone wonder if he's set himself up as the antique czar of the town?

I am extrememly psyched that they are giving a lot of screen time to my bud, Arthur.

yermom
4/25/2006, 10:35 AM
I want an Albanian Martini..........:D

they do go down easy

GDC
4/25/2006, 01:44 PM
I really need to see each episode 2-3 times, and then within the entire season it's part of, to fully appreciate and understand it.

yermom
4/25/2006, 01:52 PM
they are making it pretty timely with the bit about "Mexicans in the kitchen" and the stuff about the Dollar at the end

Hatfield
4/25/2006, 02:12 PM
i love all the one liners.

pretty much anything paulie says is gold.

GDC
4/26/2006, 09:04 PM
Looks like they catch up with Vito next week.