PDA

View Full Version : 24....(4/24/06)

Sooner98
4/24/2006, 09:17 PM
[Jack Bauer]DAMMIT!![/Jack Bauer]

Anyone here who is outside of Oklahoma who happened to catch the first eight or so minutes of 24 tonight, could you please give us a play-by-play? It was pre-empted here by the tornado coverage. I have a pretty good idea what happened from watching the rest of the show...we missed it up until the point where Sec. Heller drove off the cliff. Who exactly is the bald guy that's talking with the President?

OUinFLA
4/24/2006, 09:24 PM
jack hung around to save his ladies life and miraculously stopped the bleeding on her arm.
then he got chloe to link into ctu remotely and back track the car that Henderson left in.
He jumps in a car and chases Henderson down, captures him and brings him back to the hanger. Henderson says he doesnt have the recording and jack believes him.
chloe again backtracks and finds out that there was an encounter with another car where the "pass" was made.
Jack leaves Henderson locked up with audry in command with a gun and chases the second car, again using Chloe and her link to find out where the car went.
It went to Van Nyes airport and to a diplomatic plane waiting on the tarmac.
Is that enough?

OUinFLA
4/24/2006, 09:27 PM
oh, Henderson told Jack that if he didnt contact a helo that was tracking Heller every 15 minutes that they would open fire on Hellers car.
Jack contacted Heller and confirmed there was a helo tracking him and he had red lazer light flashing on his chest.
Heller thought Jack was going to let Henderson go, so he said tell audrey I love her and drove his car off the cliff. It hit in the lake, so I dont think he is dead.
The bald guy is a new player tonight, we dont know his relationship to anyone but the Pres.

Soonrboy
4/24/2006, 09:49 PM
Tonight, I was really grateful that 24 isn't on Mike Morgan's channel or Rick Mitchells...

tulsaoilerfan
4/24/2006, 09:53 PM
Be grateful you got any of it; Fox 23 in Tulsa showed weather for at least 90 straight minutes!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: They are supposed to broadcast it at 11, but by then the weather could be bad again; what a bunch of idiots.

John

Mixer!
4/25/2006, 01:48 AM
Time to find it on a torrent...

Boffingham
4/25/2006, 02:15 AM
Just wait till the DVD comes out. They you don't have to deal with the annoying clicking clock before and after commercials. Oh, the suspense...