PDA

View Full Version : Barry Sanders at OSU scrimmage Saturday...

goingoneight
4/24/2006, 08:29 PM
along with 20 other people watching the game... :D

I had to, I just had to... :D

usmc-sooner
4/24/2006, 08:37 PM
well he is trying to get away from football.

stoops the eternal pimp
4/24/2006, 08:57 PM
Too bad he went to OSU then went to the NFL version of OSU

setem
4/24/2006, 09:01 PM
He was out at PCO on friday. His son plays for one of the baseball teams out there. My nephew wanted to know if I was gonna go try and meet him. After beating my nephew for a few moments, I told him that we didnt need to meet any damn agg!

goingoneight
4/24/2006, 09:27 PM

yeah, he had an oppurtunity to be coached by the King... TWICE!!! Poor aggy, when will they learn?

BOOMERBRADLEY
4/24/2006, 09:30 PM
Poor aggy, when will they learn?

About sheep ?

Well, I hear that's a Tuesday-Thursday class so I guess tomorrow ;)

goingoneight
4/24/2006, 09:33 PM
ewww... anatomy.

stoops the eternal pimp
4/24/2006, 09:40 PM
reporting to training camp " Hello I m Barry and I m addicted to playing with subpar talent and mediocre coaching."

Coach Fontes "Son, welcome to Heaven."

tulsaoilerfan
4/24/2006, 10:01 PM
reporting to training camp " Hello I m Barry and I m addicted to playing with subpar talent and mediocre coaching."

Coach Fontes "Son, welcome to Heaven."
Sorry, i don't even think the coaching he got would classify as even mediocre; **** poor would be more like it. :D

stoops the eternal pimp
4/24/2006, 10:44 PM
Whats funny is that if Bob Simmons was his coach, He never would have won the Heisman... "Sorry Barry, I just think my boy Nathan is a little further along.."

Vegas Sooner
4/24/2006, 10:49 PM
still surprised he didnt go to gayu.

soonerjoker
4/25/2006, 10:30 AM
detroit beat the crap out of dallas in the play-offs, the year before the dallas super bowls.
every time Barry's name is mentioned on here; there is a contest to see who can make the most stupid post.

The Consumate Showman
4/25/2006, 10:57 AM
detroit beat the crap out of dallas in the play-offs, the year before the dallas super bowls.
every time Barry's name is mentioned on here; there is a contest to see who can make the most stupid post.

Do I smell a Poke-Barry Sanders lover on the board????? That kind of diction leads me to believe.......:eek: :mad:

badger
4/25/2006, 06:39 PM
About sheep ?

Well, I hear that's a Tuesday-Thursday class so I guess tomorrow ;)

I remember Stunned Aggie said there was a waiting list for that class, so maybe they could never fit it in their schedule.

goingoneight
4/25/2006, 08:30 PM

Wow, and how many Detroit Super Bowls?

You win.

stoops the eternal pimp
4/25/2006, 11:14 PM
Oh come on I think detroit has won as many superbowls as the aggies have won big 12 championships

stoops the eternal pimp
4/25/2006, 11:16 PM

Sounds like an aggie....Its not important to win championships just beat another team who has won them.

stoops the eternal pimp
4/25/2006, 11:22 PM

Congratulations, We have a winner to the contest

mrssoonerhubler
4/25/2006, 11:26 PM
heh

AzianSooner
4/26/2006, 08:18 AM
Does Barry know anything about the Stunned Aggie?

picasso
4/26/2006, 09:50 AM
there were more than 20 people. that stadium was nearly full and I think Ponca City High holds about 1,500.

goingoneight
4/26/2006, 09:21 PM
You kidding? Ponca is WAAYYYY nicer than Booger Pickin' Stadium. :)

joking of course...

SoonerShark
4/28/2006, 04:23 AM
In truth, Barry Sanders exemplified the way a player should conduct himself on the field or on the court. 1987 and 1988 might have been better around here if he had attended OU. We were seven points short of perfection in 87. We lost by 4 points to Nebraska, 7-3 on our own field in 88, then we lost to Clemson, 13-6, in the bowl game of Switzer's 9-3 last season. We might even have beaten SC, to whom we lost 23-7.

I also admire the humor displayed in his NFL Hall of Fame acceptance speech when he expressed that his father was always a University of Oklahoma fan.

"So I guess that takes me to my dad. Yes. My dad is truly the reason why I am here. He's a lifelong fan of the game and I can assure you that he's as familiar with the statistics of everyone up here as they are. The only downfall is that he was an Oklahoma Sooner fan and even when I went to the arch-rival, you'd be surprised to know that he still rooted for the Sooners! (laughs) If you know my dad long enough, you know it's not often he changes his mind about stuff, and I forgive him for that."

fan.http://www.profootballhof.com/history/release.jsp?release_id=1259

walkoffsooner
4/28/2006, 05:27 AM
My nephew saw him at pco a couple of years ago went to ask for autograph and called him Deon

badger
4/28/2006, 11:17 AM
does Barry know stunned? Maybe we should ask him...

HEY STUNNED AGGIE! YOU'RE BEING SUMMONED!!! :stunned:

stoopified
4/28/2006, 02:58 PM
Sounds like an aggie....Its not important to win championships just beat another team who has won them.
True,just ask Les,king of the one game season.