PDA

View Full Version : Joe Castiglione...

Led Nicholas
4/24/2006, 06:11 PM
Am I the only one on here that thinks he should be fired for not firing Stoops last year and for not keeping Kelvin? Capel might be better then Kelvin, but he could be worse. I guess we don't really know. But, anyone is better then Stoops. He did the worst coaching job in 2005. We had talent, but no coaching.

Collier11
4/24/2006, 06:14 PM
Am I the only one on here that thinks he should be fired for not firing Stoops last year and for not keeping Kelvin? Capel might be better then Kelvin, but he could be worse. I guess we don't really know. But, anyone is better then Stoops. He did the worst coaching job in 2005. We had talent, but no coaching.

You are a f*cking idiot! Seriously man, if you dont have anything that is somewhat intelligent to say, go away...you are only gonna embarrass yourself.

soonerinabilene
4/24/2006, 06:14 PM
lol. thats funny right there, i dont care who you are, thats funny

Jello Biafra
4/24/2006, 06:15 PM

you can't hide from us nick.

picasso
4/24/2006, 06:19 PM
what about Jorbo Thumbnail? if he hits that play action fake we go all the way.

he's much better then Rett Bomar who isn't a very good football quarterback in the football game.

Led Nicholas
4/24/2006, 06:21 PM
I am just stating my opinion. We should have lost 9 games last year. The only reason we didn't........luck.

King Crimson
4/24/2006, 06:23 PM
Capel might be better then Kelvin, but he could be worse. I guess we don't really know.

:eddie:

KC//CRIMSON
4/24/2006, 06:28 PM
Joe C. should fire Stoops just for signing Larry Birdine.

NickZeppelin
4/24/2006, 06:32 PM
LMAO!

KC//CRIMSON
4/24/2006, 06:40 PM
Author Message << Prev Topic | Next Topic >>
Led Nicholas
Big Daddy
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 1932 Posted: 17 September 2005 at 8:49pm | IP Logged

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This team isn't bad because of the youth or the talent. It's because of coaching. This team isn't coached well. I don't care what Bob Stoops has done. He can't do it anymore. He should be fired as soon as this year ends because this team isn't getting any better.

This UCLA team is BAD. They will finish near the bottom of the Pac 10 and win 6 or 7 games max. They are a MUCH better team then we are. It's that simple. Well coached teams don't fumble 7 times and have dumb plays like we had. I don't care how young you are. This team isn't well coached.

This OU team can't win anymore games. They just aren't good enough they don't have a defense and they don't have an offense that's consistant and aren't well coached. We can find a better coach then Stoops he's proven to be a bad coach the last few games it's pretty obvious now.

Good work! Would do business with again!

sanantoniosooner
4/24/2006, 06:42 PM
You are a f*cking idiot! Seriously man, if you dont have anything that is somewhat intelligent to say, go away...you are only gonna embarrass yourself.
http://www.rit.edu/~257www/misc_once_for_all/linearts/hooked.gif

NickZeppelin
4/24/2006, 06:45 PM

Hey I'm just flattered that someone's trying to copy something they think I would say. I think it's pretty damn funny.

Collier11
4/24/2006, 06:50 PM
http://www.rit.edu/~257www/misc_once_for_all/linearts/hooked.gif

NOOOOOOOO!

bigdsooner
4/24/2006, 06:53 PM
dammit, you guys suck......really really fu**in suck :mad: :O :D

soonersam
I agree you should be able to voice your opinion. But in the future you should first shoot yourself in the head before posting them on soonerfans. You might then have a intelligent thought... deal?

Led Nicholas
Hey I'm just flattered that someone's trying to copy something they think I would say. I think it's pretty damn funny.

Finally, someone with some sense. Tell these idiots how bad Stoops sucks. I am glad that I am not the only one who refuses to drink the Stoops Kool-Aid.

Oh and someone signed their spek "some more red for ya", but the spek was green. Whose the idiot now?

bigdsooner
4/24/2006, 06:56 PM
f**k you losers. i shuda known.....DAMMIT :mad: :D

sanantoniosooner
4/24/2006, 07:02 PM
Oh and someone signed their spek "some more red for ya", but the spek was green. Whose the idiot now?
BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!

"Incompetent Spekking" is my theory for Nick getting green every now and then.

Led Nicholas
4/24/2006, 07:16 PM
BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!

"Incompetent Spekking" is my theory for Nick getting green every now and then.

The some idios put "here is green" but it was read. Who are thse people? And why our they so dumb?

TheGodfather889
4/24/2006, 07:27 PM
You aren't serious are you? If you are, you need your head examined.

OU-HSV
4/24/2006, 07:30 PM
This troll thread is the SUCC!

Jello Biafra
4/24/2006, 07:31 PM
This troll thread is the SUCC!

yeh. instead of seeking shelter.....im in here smacking him......

Rhino
4/24/2006, 07:50 PM
A+++++

goingoneight
4/24/2006, 07:56 PM
sh!t!!! I was really hoping that this thread had something less stupid than another "let's fire Stoops" convo. Oh, and why the hell do we already hate Capel, eh? I say Castiglione has done a fine job of coaching replacements including Stoops and Galloway. The guy hasn't yet completed three years to judge him by. Kelvin was disliked only for the fact that he never gave the players an edge to take them to the next level. And we didn't get rid of Kelvin... he bailed to avoid consequences of NCAA violations, and wanted a job where he didn't play second fiddle to football. Hopefully it works OUt for him. He was always a five-star guy, and his "violations" were not half as bad as what I've heard of other coaches doing before.

For the idiot who often floods OUr board with this crap, why don't you cry "fire the coach" when he actually records a losing season, and doesn't beat a team ranked 20 spots higher than him in a bowl game.

Led Nicholas
4/24/2006, 07:57 PM
sh!t!!! I was really hoping that this thread had something less stupid than another "let's fire Stoops" convo. Oh, and why the hell do we already hate Capel, eh? I say Castiglione has done a fine job of coaching replacements including Stoops and Galloway. The guy hasn't yet completed three years to judge him by. Kelvin was disliked only for the fact that he never gave the players an edge to take them to the next level. And we didn't get rid of Kelvin... he bailed to avoid consequences of NCAA violations, and wanted a job where he didn't play second fiddle to football. Hopefully it works OUt for him. He was always a five-star guy, and his "violations" were not half as bad as what I've heard of other coaches doing before.

For the idiot who often floods OUr board with this crap, why don't you cry "fire the coach" when he actually records a losing season, and doesn't beat a team ranked 20 spots higher than him in a bowl game.

OU Football not having double diget wins is like a losing season.

sanantoniosooner
4/24/2006, 08:00 PM
The some idios put "here is green" but it was read. Who are thse people? And why our they so dumb?
Cornfucious say........any dummy can say it's red and accidentary give green.

Onry a diaboricar genius would say it's green and give red.

King Crimson
4/24/2006, 08:02 PM
diget

Sooner Among The Pack
4/24/2006, 09:12 PM

The typing is so bad, there's no way it's legit. It's a shame, sounds like Led would make for some great steak sauce quality arguments :twinkies:

Boffingham
4/25/2006, 02:10 AM
Choke Yourself

yermom
4/25/2006, 05:03 AM
Choke Yourself

http://www.motherrussia.cc/main_files/VHC%20RLEE%20pic.jpg

WITH MY HAND, NUMBNUTS!

Sooner in Tampa
4/25/2006, 05:36 AM
Damn...I am suprised at Led Nicolas' short stay.

Rock Hard Corn Frog
4/25/2006, 08:15 AM
I would just like to use this thread as an excuse to post Whiney Bitches!

That is all, thanks.

MojoRisen
4/25/2006, 08:37 AM
I am just stating my opinion. We should have lost 9 games last year. The only reason we didn't........luck.

Sooner Magic Nicholas- Tar and feather for those who mess with the Mojo!

RedstickSooner
4/25/2006, 09:16 AM
Man - we need to bring the penguins back ;)