PDA

View Full Version : I officially hate English

Melo
4/24/2006, 06:07 PM
I'm leaving Wednesday morning on tour with the Sy-band, so my teacher assigns me this weeks work, which is due tomorrow. So now I have two 750 word essays to create, and I have two tests, one over plays and poetry, and the other over some movie we watched.

:(

Well, you know what I say to that UT lovin beyonce?

'Suck my :twinkies: '

And on top of that, I have a composition for theory due tomorrow, along with some Aurel work. I dont even know where my aurel work is.

mdklatt
4/24/2006, 06:28 PM
I dont even know where my aurel work is.

You're never gonna pass that class if you don't learn how to spell it.

Scott D
4/24/2006, 06:32 PM
I officially hate people whom complain about English.

Mjcpr
4/24/2006, 06:36 PM
Suck my twinkie? :confused:

BeetDigger
4/24/2006, 06:42 PM
Suck my twinkie? :confused:

It goes with the aurel discussion. :D

Jimminy Crimson
4/24/2006, 06:53 PM
:dolemite: hates english, too! ;)

bri
4/24/2006, 06:56 PM
:les: F*CK YOU, ENGRISH!!!! :les:

King Crimson
4/24/2006, 06:56 PM
750 words is nothing.

proud gonzo
4/24/2006, 07:05 PM
I'm leaving Wednesday morning on tour with the Sy-band, so my teacher assigns me this weeks work, which is due tomorrow. So now I have two 750 word essays to create, and I have two tests, one over plays and poetry, and the other over some movie we watched.

Well, you know what I say to that UT lovin beyonce?

'Suck my :twinkies: '

And on top of that, I have a composition for theory due tomorrow, along with some Aurel work. I dont even know where my aurel work is.

what are the essays over? can't be THAT hard--hell, you speak the language, dontcha?

mdklatt
4/24/2006, 07:06 PM
hell, you speak the language, dontcha?

aurel

Maybe not. :D

BeetDigger
4/24/2006, 07:16 PM
750 words is nothing.

Unless they all have to be different. That makes it a bit more difficult.

bri
4/24/2006, 07:50 PM
Unless they all have to be different. That makes it a bit more difficult.

Maybe for you, plebeian.

:D

Jeopardude
4/24/2006, 07:53 PM
I think this thread should say "I hate official English"

UT lovin'? I think I might know who your teacher is/ ;)

Melo
4/24/2006, 08:50 PM
750 words IS nothing. Except I have to write two papers. About character analysis.

I'd rather be doing nothing. Like usual.

OzarkSooner
4/24/2006, 08:51 PM
aural?

Scott D
4/24/2006, 08:51 PM
750 words IS nothing. Except I have to write two papers. About character analysis.

1500 words = the easiness.

TopDaugIn2000
4/24/2006, 08:53 PM
I'm SOOOOO glad I'm finished with school

Melo
4/24/2006, 08:53 PM
You're never gonna pass that class if you don't learn how to spell it.

Youre getting my classes mixed up. I have homework for English AND Aural. Obviously if the two were mixed, I would fail horribly.

Scott D
4/24/2006, 08:55 PM
I'm SOOOOO glad I'm finished with school

coward!

mdklatt
4/24/2006, 08:57 PM
Aural

It's too late for that, missy.

TopDaugIn2000
4/24/2006, 08:59 PM
coward!
pffffffffffffft.

I needed 170 hours for my degree. I left with 171. I'm D-U-N!!!!!

Melo
4/24/2006, 09:03 PM
It's too late for that, missy.

No it isn't. :D

There's always time...

Scott D
4/24/2006, 09:06 PM
pffffffffffffft.

I needed 170 hours for my degree. I left with 171. I'm D-U-N!!!!!

damned drawers ;)

Beano's Fourth Chin
4/24/2006, 10:05 PM
I officially hate English

It's going to be painful to watch you buffet the poor thing now that you've openly declared war.

proud gonzo
4/24/2006, 11:24 PM

i think maybe that's the problem

Melo
4/24/2006, 11:55 PM
CURSE MYSPACE AND ITS NON-WORK-Y-NESS! HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO PROCRASTINATE?!

:twinkies:

proud gonzo
4/25/2006, 12:03 AM
well, you seem to have ended up here

GottaHavePride
4/25/2006, 12:06 AM
An essay on character analysisIn this essay I will consider the social, economic and political factors of character analysis. Underestimate character analysis at your peril. Given that its influence pervades our society, character analysis is not given the credit if deserves for inspiring many of the worlds famous painters. Inevitably character analysis is often misunderstood by global commercial enterprises, whom I can say no more about due to legal restrictions. In the light of this I will break down the issues in order to give each of them the thought that they fully deserve
Social Factors
There is cultural and institutional interdependence between members of any community. When J H Darcy said 'fevour will spread' [1] she created a monster which society has been attempting to tame ever since. Spanning divides such as class, race and uglyness, character analysis is quite good.
Primarily character analysis builds trust among the people. To put it simply, people like character analysis.
Economic Factors
There has been a great deal of discussion in the world of economics, centred on the value of character analysis. Of course, character analysis fits perfectly into the Watkis-Teeth-Pulling model. Taking special care to highlight the role of character analysis within the vast framework which this provides. Oil
Prices http://radioworldwide.gospelcom.net/essaygenerator/images/graph_down_3.gif

character analysis
There are a number of reasons which may be attributed to this unquestionable correlation. Even a child could work out that oil prices will continue to follow character analysis for the foreseeable future. The economic policy spectrum is seeing a period of unprecedented growth.
Political Factors
Politics has in some areas been seen to embrace an increasing ananiathesis of intergovernmentalism leading to neo-functionalism. Comparing character analysis and much of what has been written of it can be like comparing character analysisilisation, as it's become known, and one's own sense of morality.
One quote comes instantly to mind when examining this topic. I mean of course the words of style icon Elijah Tuigamala 'You can lead a horse to water, big deal.' [2] This quotation leads me to suspect that he was not unaccustomed to character analysis. It speaks volumes. It would be wise to approach the subject with the thought that 'if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all'. However this can lead to missing out important facts.
I wait anxiously. What will the next few years bring for character analysis?Conclusion
To conclude, character analysis is both a need and a want. It establishes order, brings glamour to an unglamorous time and most importantly it perseveres.
I shall give the final word to star Leonardo Morissette: 'I demand character analysis, nothing more nothing less.' [3]
[1] J H Darcy - The Spaniard - 1988 - PPT
[2] Tuigamala - Captain Sir - 1844 Inevitable Publishing
[3] It Magazine - Issue 302 - Spam Media Group

There's one. Although it would be better if I knew which characters to analyze...

Melo
4/25/2006, 12:07 AM
Yea. Not too sure how that happened.

Eh, this place is better. On some days. Not always. :D