PDA

View Full Version : A Cowboy introduction

poke4christ
4/24/2006, 03:55 PM
Hey there sooners,

I'm an Oklahom State student and fan and I thought I'd introduce myself to all those here on soonerfans.com. I'm a regular poster over at orangepower.com and we have a few OU fans there who offer some good contrasting opinions. So I thought I'd come on over to an OU board to do the same. I'm not here to flame or insult, I just thought I might add an interesting viewpoint to some of the conversations here. Also, I'm all about keeping the bedlam rivalry friendly. Drop me a line and say hello. I don't know how often I'll post, but you'll see me pop up every now and again.

Zach

GottaHavePride
4/24/2006, 04:01 PM
Well, StunnedAggieFan worked out OK, might as well give this guy a chance. And just FYI, this is SoonerFans.com - SoonerSports.com is the official OU athletics website. Although if they were to have official message boards, we're WAY cooler than the OUInsider geeks. ;)

StoopTroup
4/24/2006, 04:03 PM
I think they should all be checked out and made to wear badges when they pop in. ;)

http://www.pkfans.com/klist/pop.jpg

XingTheRubicon
What's a bedlam rivalry?

Scott D
boarder is gonna like you...a lot. :D

poke4christ
4/24/2006, 04:07 PM
What's a bedlam rivalry?

I figure I'll get that alot. As well as a lot of other ragging.

Zach

poke4christ
4/24/2006, 04:08 PM
boarder is gonna like you...a lot. :D

Don't know what that means, figure I will soon.

Zach

Mjcpr
4/24/2006, 04:09 PM
Who is Chris T?

:confused:

mdklatt
"A Cowboy introduction"

Sounds like a scene from Brokeback Mountain....

:texan:

JohnnyMack
I vote we neg him into bolivian.

mdklatt
4/24/2006, 04:11 PM

Yeah, let's give him a brazillan negspek.

Hamhock
4/24/2006, 04:12 PM
Dude, not even Jesus likes OSU.

Osce0la
4/24/2006, 04:15 PM
Hey there sooners,

I'm an Oklahom State student and fan and I thought I'd introduce myself to all those here on soonersports.com. I'm a regular poster over at orangepower.com and we have a few OU fans there who offer some good contrasting opinions. So I thought I'd come on over to an OU board to do the same. I'm not here to flame or insult, I just thought I might add an interesting viewpoint to some of the conversations here. Also, I'm all about keeping the bedlam rivalry friendly. Drop me a line and say hello. I don't know how often I'll post, but you'll see me pop up every now and again.

Zach
Put on a giant foam hat, look stunned, snap picture, place picture on fark board. These simple steps will get you immediate approval on this board...

Vaevictis
4/24/2006, 04:18 PM
Out of curiousity, would you prefer a goat or a sheep for Christmas? :D

Mjcpr
4/24/2006, 04:21 PM
I'm not sure how much more GDC can take.

pb4ou
4/24/2006, 04:21 PM
Be nice, you guys should know he would prefer lamb's skin

IB4OU2
4/24/2006, 04:25 PM
I'm not sure how much more GDC can take.

Well he hasn't posted in the Rumsfeld thread yet so that speaks volumes...:D

poke4christ
4/24/2006, 04:25 PM
Out of curiousity, would you prefer a goat or a sheep for Christmas? :D

Inside joke? Don't get it. Oh well, I can take some raging

Vaevictis
4/24/2006, 04:28 PM
Did you know it's illegal in Oklahoma to have the hind legs of livestock in your boots?

I'm told it's because of goings-on at OSU. :D

Osce0la
4/24/2006, 04:29 PM
Inside joke? Don't get it. Oh well, I can take some raging
WHERE IS YOUR FOAM HAT?!?! :mad:

poke4christ
4/24/2006, 04:29 PM
WHERE IS YOUR FOAM HAT?!?! :mad:

Sorry, Don't have one.

Zach

Osce0la
4/24/2006, 04:30 PM

Yeah, let's give him a brazillan negspek.
Seems people have been taking the advice :D

Mjcpr
4/24/2006, 04:31 PM
Just to be clear. After a half hour of mostly positive experience, in which I had decided to become an Elite Sponsor, I started the Hollis Board, I had a 46,000 spek rating based on real spek not betting over two season and 1500 posts, in the last four weeks I can see this board is a place I don't want to be or patronize. There are two other boards which I believe have at least equivalent football knowledge without the abusive environment. I am taking my business elsewhere.

John W. Helander
President & CEO
GrayBox Services Ltd. &
eState Auction House Ltd.

Osce0la
4/24/2006, 04:31 PM
Sorry, Don't have one.

Zach
Buy one...and we want pics...:mad:

Stunned Aggie graduated, we need a new victim...

poke4christ
4/24/2006, 04:33 PM
we need a new victim...

That's a great way to encourage me to do it.

Zach

OhU1
4/24/2006, 04:34 PM
A foam hat and stunned visage would get spek from me.

BeetDigger
4/24/2006, 04:46 PM
Poke - you need to help TD2K out. She's going to be in Stoolwater this week. Perhaps you can direct her to some of the fine eating establishments. And that restaurant outside of town that says "Eats" doesn't count.

poke4christ
4/24/2006, 04:48 PM
Maybe you guys could enlighten me on the spek and feedback stuff. I'm not familar with it.

Zach

poke4christ
4/24/2006, 04:52 PM
Poke - you need to help TD2K out. She's going to be in Stoolwater this week. Perhaps you can direct her to some of the fine eating establishments. And that restaurant outside of town that says "Eats" doesn't count.

Don't know how much help I could be. Fine eat's are not a strength of stilly. Also, I don't eat out that much (Poor college student). However, the hideaway here is a lot better than the other ones. When I eat at the Edmond location, it's just not the same.

-I've heard freddie pauls is a pretty good steak place but I've never been there.
-bad brads is a good place for the bar-b-q. Great food there.
-Finally, we got a new chinese buffet on main street. That place is pretty good and it's a decent price (6 for lunch, 8 for dinner)
-the obvious Joe's

Zach

BeetDigger
4/24/2006, 04:58 PM
Don't know how much help I could be. Fine eat's are not a strength of stilly. Also, I don't eat out that much (Poor college student). However, the hideaway here is a lot better than the other ones. When I eat at the Edmond location, it's just not the same.

-I've heard freddie pauls is a pretty good steak place but I've never been there.
-Finally, we got a new chinese buffet on main street. That place is pretty good and it's a decent price (6 for lunch, 8 for dinner)
-the obvious Joe's

Zach

You're a fine Cowboy. But you shouldn't admit that you are a poor college student. She's willing to go have a drink with Eddie, so you never know, she might be willing to have a drink with you. And if you say that you are underage, a big neg hammer is coming your way. If someone is going to lead you to water, don't make them force you to drink it. :texan:

poke4christ
4/24/2006, 04:58 PM
Here's a thread you might like. It reminded me of El Tapitio. Forgot about that place, it rocks.

http://www.orangepower.com/showthread.php?t=15536&highlight=Stillwater+Eat

Zach

OUinFLA
4/24/2006, 05:06 PM
medicare has not opted for dark enough sunglasses for me to try that link.
welcome poke, not many of your kind make it past a day here. Good luck.
Oh, and try to make friends with gdc.

poke4christ
4/24/2006, 05:06 PM
You're a fine Cowboy. But you shouldn't admit that you are a poor college student. She's willing to go have a drink with Eddie, so you never know, she might be willing to have a drink with you. And if you say that you are underage, a big neg hammer is coming your way. If someone is going to lead you to water, don't make them force you to drink it. :texan:

I'm 22. I'll be pretty buisy for the next two weeks (Electrical Engineering Senior + Finals Week), but I'll be around for another week or so after that.

poke4christ
4/24/2006, 05:07 PM
medicare has not opted for dark enough sunglasses for me to try that link.
welcome poke, not many of your kind make it past a day here. Good luck.
Oh, and try to make friends with gdc.

Who's GDC?

C&CDean
4/24/2006, 05:07 PM
Zach,

We've got one thing in common. We both like Jesus. Of course I'm a sinning heathen who must ask for forgiveness every night at my bedtime prayers for saying things like "go **** up a rope, aggy."

We'll see just how thin your skin is after a while here. I'll give you some friendly tips:

If we're talking about goats/sheep/other assorted livestock we're pretty much talking about your girlfriend and/or momma. It won't do you any good to deny it.

If we're talking about "spek" just resign yourself to the "neg-spek" variety. It means we think you suck.

If we chuckle at the use of the term "Bedlam" please be patient. It's a made-up term that comes from wrasslin' and doesn't really apply to anything else. If we say "Bedlam football" we really mean "Aggy anal plunging."

Finally, do not get crossways with Soonerboarder. He uses aggy remains to fertilize his garden.

Hopefully these friendly tips will help you along your SOONERFANS.COM journey.

BeetDigger
4/24/2006, 05:12 PM
Oh, and Zach, just to let you know, Dean is an admin. He is from the "Calling a spade a spade" school. He shaves his head too.

OUinFLA
4/24/2006, 05:15 PM
Dean's an admin?

poke4christ
4/24/2006, 05:16 PM
Oh, and Zach, just to let you know, Dean is an admin. He is from the "Calling a spade a spade" school. He shaves his head too.

Do you mean Dean Blevins? 'Cause that wouldn't be surprising.

Zach

OUinFLA
4/24/2006, 05:17 PM
uh, your days are numbered, and the number just got lower.

mdklatt
4/24/2006, 05:19 PM
Do you mean Dean Blevins?

Oh man, it's on like Donkey Kong now.

pb4ou
4/24/2006, 05:19 PM
heh

poke4christ
4/24/2006, 05:20 PM
Oh man, it's on like Donkey Kong now.

???

JohnnyMack
4/24/2006, 05:20 PM
Zach,

We've got one thing in common. We both like Jesus. Of course I'm a sinning heathen who must ask for forgiveness every night at my bedtime prayers for saying things like "go **** up a rope, aggy."

We'll see just how thin your skin is after a while here. I'll give you some friendly tips:

If we're talking about goats/sheep/other assorted livestock we're pretty much talking about your girlfriend and/or momma. It won't do you any good to deny it.

If we're talking about "spek" just resign yourself to the "neg-spek" variety. It means we think you suck.

If we chuckle at the use of the term "Bedlam" please be patient. It's a made-up term that comes from wrasslin' and doesn't really apply to anything else. If we say "Bedlam football" we really mean "Aggy anal plunging."

Finally, do not get crossways with Soonerboarder. He uses aggy remains to fertilize his garden.

Hopefully these friendly tips will help you along your SOONERFANS.COM journey.

Also,

If :dean: invites you over to his Deanacopia, or whatever the hell he calls it, don't go. No matter how joyous the promises of sheep love sounds, skip it, it isn't worth the trauma of seeing him dress the sheep up like Sandra Dee from Grease while he puts on his Danny Zuko jacket and they "dance the night away". The memory is seared into my brain and I fear no amount of therapy, pills or alcohol will evar make it subside.

OUinFLA
4/24/2006, 05:22 PM
your spek button couldn't get any blacker
I dont think.
we'll see.

poke4christ
4/24/2006, 05:23 PM
Also,

If :dean: invites you over to his Deanacopia, or whatever the hell he calls it, don't go. No matter how joyous the promises of sheep love sounds, skip it, it isn't worth the trauma of seeing him dress the sheep up like Sandra Dee from Grease while he puts on his Danny Zuko jacket and they "dance the night away". The memory is seared into my brain and I fear no amount of therapy, pills or alcohol will evar make it subside.

ARG...

Too... Many... Inside... Jokes...

Who is this Dean Anyway? I feel like I'm in Thailand and I just tried to shake someone's hand with my left.

Zach

mdklatt
4/24/2006, 05:24 PM
???

You just sodomize farm animals. Dean drags their dead bloated corpses for a half mile to finish rotting in the sun. Do not mess with Dean.

:dean:

:D

OUinFLA
4/24/2006, 05:25 PM
hang in there poke, the night crew is much nicer.
have you met dOleMiTe?

poke4christ
4/24/2006, 05:29 PM
hang in there poke, the night crew is much nicer.
have you met dOleMiTe?

No, looked him up and saw the brokeback poster as an avatar. LOL!!

Zach

OUinFLA
4/24/2006, 05:35 PM
yeah, that's his favorite all time movie.

TopDaugIn2000
4/24/2006, 05:39 PM

Beet, I should TOTALLY neg you for this.

and I'm not staying there overnight, I'm driving back and forth. can't stand the smell & I'm allergic to hay.

SicEmBaylor
4/24/2006, 05:47 PM
Dear Zach,
Thanks for kicking us out of the basement.

-Baylor

C&CDean
4/24/2006, 05:50 PM
Zach,

Do you like living? Are you out of your ****ing mind? Dean Blevins? I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt - but only cause your chosen institute of "education" obviously hasn't learnt' ya' nothin' yet.

I would suggest you study the board a little.

poke4christ
4/24/2006, 05:54 PM
If you understand my comment about thailand, you'll see I'm unfamilar with your inside jokes overhere. Just come out and tell me allready.

Zach

mdklatt
4/24/2006, 05:56 PM
If you understand my comment about thailand, you'll see I'm unfamilar with your inside jokes overhere. Just come out and tell me allready.

C&CDean
Administrator

Dood, what's so hard to understand?

OUinFLA
4/24/2006, 05:57 PM
Zach,

Do you like living? Are you out of your ****ing mind? Dean Blevins? I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt - but only cause your chosen institute of "education" obviously hasn't learnt' ya' nothin' yet.

I would suggest you study the board a little.

pssst: this is "the Dean", the one and only "Dean" of any importance in our small world.

YWIA

Sooner_Bob
4/24/2006, 06:01 PM

-the obvious Joe's

Zach

I haven't heard much good about Freddie Pauls . . . I still need to eat at the new Chinese Buffet, I love me some good chinese food.

Brad's is definitely worth the money. There's the new Popeye's Chicken as well. :D

poke4christ
Maybe I should just give up on this little social experiment. It's like being the president. I'm going to get railed for any oversite or miss-step.

I just missunderstod a post. Sorry if I offended.

Zach

Sooner_Bob
Here's a thread you might like. It reminded me of El Tapitio. Forgot about that place, it rocks.

http://www.orangepower.com/showthread.php?t=15536&highlight=Stillwater+Eat

Zach

The one in Pawnee is awesome . . . I haven't tried the one here yet.

Scott D
4/24/2006, 06:02 PM
Maybe I should just give up on this little social experiment. It's like being the president. I'm going to get railed for any oversite or miss-step. Big deal, I missunderstod a post. Sorry if I offended.

Zach

nah junior, you are gonna get railed on for being a poke. Get through that with a thick skin and you'll be alright. Worst case scenario is you can exile yourself to the football and hoops boards only.

mdklatt
4/24/2006, 06:02 PM
Maybe I should just give up on this little social experiment. It's like being the president. I'm going to get railed for any oversite or miss-step. Big deal, I missunderstod a post. Sorry if I offended.

Zach

:les: Waaaaaaaahhhhh

We're all a bunch of smartasses. Just go with the flow. The South Oval is not for the faint of heart. Maybe you should hang out in the Football forum to get used to things....

Sooner_Bob
4/24/2006, 06:04 PM
Beet, I should TOTALLY neg you for this.

and I'm not staying there overnight, I'm driving back and forth. can't stand the smell & I'm allergic to hay.

Yep, only the tough folks can stand the smell around here . . . I swear, that Hampton Inn sucks because it only lets you have two pigs in your room.

poke4christ
4/24/2006, 06:04 PM
The mood suddenly got lighter and more welcoming. This is nice.

Zach

Sooner_Bob
4/24/2006, 06:06 PM

Zach

Pffft. He fell for it . . . :texan:

BeetDigger
4/24/2006, 06:39 PM
I haven't heard much good about Freddie Pauls . . . I still need to eat at the new Chinese Buffet, I love me some good chinese food.

Brad's is definitely worth the money. There's the new Popeye's Chicken as well. :D

Yeah, a chinese buffet is what fine eating is all about. :texan:

BeetDigger
4/24/2006, 06:40 PM
Yep, only the tough folks can stand the smell around here . . . I swear, that Hampton Inn sucks because it only lets you have two pigs in your room.

Does that 2 pig limit include the OSU co-eds?

OUinFLA
4/24/2006, 07:23 PM
:les: Waaaaaaaahhhhh

Maybe you should hang out in the Football forum to get used to things....

Yeah, like that's a sanctuary of reasonability and understanding.

NormanPride
4/24/2006, 07:40 PM
lurk moar

Sooner_Bob
4/24/2006, 07:42 PM
Yeah, a chinese buffet is what fine eating is all about. :texan:

:les:It is for some places!

Osce0la
4/24/2006, 09:21 PM
where the **** is dolemite? he'll welcome this guy in real nice...This thread got very funny after I left work. Thanks for that ;)

sooneron
4/25/2006, 08:05 AM

Zach
http://balancetotheforce.tripod.com/05380200.jpg

sooneron
4/25/2006, 08:06 AM
Oh, and I haven't even started on the people who feel the need to sign their name at the bottom of every post rant, yet.

yet

Sooner in Tampa
4/25/2006, 08:34 AM
Come on guys...this is one brave poke. Not only is he a poke, but he is an open poke venturing onto OUr board.

Osce0la
4/25/2006, 08:44 AM
Come on guys...this is one brave poke. Not only is he a poke, but he is an open poke venturing onto OUr board.
Well, it seems he's getting a bit of an initiation. I still stand by my request for pics in a giant foam hat...This will get him spek from me.

sanantoniosooner
4/25/2006, 09:14 AM
Oh, and I haven't even started on the people who feel the need to sign their name at the bottom of every post rant, yet.

yet
You got a problem with that ron?

sanantoniosooner

sooneron
4/25/2006, 09:15 AM
Yes i do.

Chris

walkoffsooner
4/25/2006, 09:25 AM
Don't be to hard on him being a poke fan this is pretty much all the entertainment he has.

sooneron
4/25/2006, 09:27 AM
All I'm saying is ...

beware mah neg hammah!

http://img232.imageshack.us/img232/848/neghammah1ik.jpg

picasso
4/25/2006, 09:50 AM
a blasphemous troll.:mad:

TexasLidig8r
4/25/2006, 11:03 AM
Dear OkieLite person,

The kind inhabitants of this fairy wonderland enjoy, even welcome, being referred to as "f'in' hillbillies."

As a resident Horn, let me give you some sage advice about some of the more frequent, rowdy posters....

Howzit... loves to have people comment on his corpulent, couch potato body.. say it loud and proud.

Stanley... is really, REALLY into older women.. like... women 30 years older than him.. BUT.. he is a little sensitive about it.

BlondeSoonerGirl... she's into body painting, really has jet black hair, and hates shoes.. do NOT contribute to any shoe thread.

1stTimeCaller.... comment on his unusual, nocturnal emissions.. he likes that.

C&CDean... the board's refined, sophisticated urbanite, he defines the very essence of "effete dandy".

Johnny Mack.. LOVES to be referred to as Doogie Howzer who is to the right of Atilla the Hun.. He LOVES George Bush.

The rest.. well.. you'll get to know after awhile.

Oh finally... the good people on here really love us Horns but hate you guys.

Osce0la
4/25/2006, 11:06 AM
heh

OUinFLA
4/25/2006, 11:07 AM
that pretty well sums it up.
You ought to be a lawyer.

Sooner in Tampa
4/25/2006, 11:09 AM
that pretty well sums it up.
You ought to be a lawyer.HEH...his perception is the same as a lawyers. Hook 'em

Osce0la
4/25/2006, 11:09 AM
Also, Dean likes it when you talk back to him - do this often. Make rude remarks and insult his intelligence, he gets a kick out of that and it will definitely have a positive impact on your green spek count...:D

Glad I could help

Sooner in Tampa
4/25/2006, 11:11 AM
Dean also LOVES reality TV...he will give you all of the insight for American Idol, Survivor, The American Race, Big Brother and The Surreal Life.

Mixer!
4/25/2006, 11:44 AM
Dear OkieLite person,

The kind inhabitants of this fairy wonderland enjoy, even welcome, being referred to as "f'in' hillbillies."

As a resident Horn, let me give you some sage advice about some of the more frequent, rowdy posters....

Howzit... loves to have people comment on his corpulent, couch potato body.. say it loud and proud.

Stanley... is really, REALLY into older women.. like... women 30 years older than him.. BUT.. he is a little sensitive about it.

BlondeSoonerGirl... she's into body painting, really has jet black hair, and hates shoes.. do NOT contribute to any shoe thread.

1stTimeCaller.... comment on his unusual, nocturnal emissions.. he likes that.

C&CDean... the board's refined, sophisticated urbanite, he defines the very essence of "effete dandy".

Johnny Mack.. LOVES to be referred to as Doogie Howzer who is to the right of Atilla the Hun.. He LOVES George Bush.

The rest.. well.. you'll get to know after awhile.

Oh finally... the good people on here really love us Horns but hate you guys.
So how do you explain :dolemite:? :D

Osce0la
4/25/2006, 11:47 AM
Dean also LOVES reality TV...he will give you all of the insight for American Idol, Survivor, The American Race, Big Brother and The Surreal Life.
But mostly American Idol. Ask him all about Constantine, Mandisa, all of them...

OUinFLA
4/25/2006, 11:50 AM
So how do you explain :dolemite:? :D

MUnET &^)(*@!!!!! if itis NoooT go ING &^&% YO
Caaauz IT iznt anYMAre Of UR **** N UR ****.

does that help?

Osce0la
4/25/2006, 12:43 PM
MUnET &^)(*@!!!!! if itis NoooT go ING &^&% YO
Caaauz IT iznt anYMAre Of UR **** N UR ****.

does that help?
No, cuz doleo is the only one that can read that...

poke4christ
4/25/2006, 01:32 PM
Well, I'm still here. That's saying something right?

There is one thing that most of us here can agree with.
Hook 'em
That's 'bout all I got to say for now.

Zach

OUinFLA
4/25/2006, 01:34 PM
you'll probly get some spek for that.

BeetDigger
4/25/2006, 01:45 PM
Well, I'm still here. That's saying something right?

There is one thing that most of us here can agree with.
Hook 'em
That's 'bout all I got to say for now.

Zach

You have much to be proud of. So it seems, the approval has been positive for the most part so far. Don't post any pictures of smoking camel toes however. That's an automatic week.

Osce0la
4/25/2006, 01:49 PM
you'll probly get some spek for that.
Don't take that as a sign that you're well liked though ;)

picasso
4/25/2006, 01:52 PM
he's a troll ya dorks.

and an unimaginative one at that.

poke4christ
4/25/2006, 01:54 PM
he's a troll ya dorks.

and an unimaginative one at that.

I'm just trying to find some common ground.

It seems many here see orange and automaticly reach for their guns.

Zach

picasso
4/25/2006, 01:56 PM
I'm just trying to find some common ground.

It seems many here see orange and automaticly reach for their guns.

Zach
by short generalized statements? you're about as exciting as Les Miles dressed in drag.

Boarder
4/25/2006, 02:29 PM
You know, I don't ask for much. Rarely anything. But why oh why can't we get the b word the ****** treatment?

Please?
Pretty Please?
I'll give up my sponsor gift for it.

Scott D
4/25/2006, 02:55 PM
You know, I don't ask for much. Rarely anything. But why oh why can't we get the b word the ****** treatment?

Please?
Pretty Please?
I'll give Dean free spinnaz for it.

:eek:

Boarder
4/25/2006, 02:57 PM
:eek:
Dean likes the spinners he already has too much to change. I guess he could put some on his trailer.

Scott D
4/25/2006, 03:00 PM
pretty sure I heard him mumble something about 'momma needing some spinners' :D

Sooner_Bob
4/25/2006, 04:32 PM

momma always needs some new spinnas . . .

sanantoniosooner
4/25/2006, 04:35 PM
by short generalized statements? you're about as exciting as Les Miles dressed in drag.
:les: ONE OF US IS A TRASVESTITE AND THE OTHER JUST LOOKS CUTE IN A SKIRT!!!!!

Mixer!
4/25/2006, 04:53 PM
Icy Hot Spinnaz? ;)

poke4christ
4/25/2006, 05:33 PM
:les: ONE OF US IS A TRASVESTITE AND THE OTHER JUST LOOKS CUTE IN A SKIRT!!!!!

I'm pretty sure there's suposed to be an 'n' in there somewhere.

Zach

OUinFLA
4/25/2006, 05:35 PM
there's a whole lot of words that are spelled a bit different on South Oval.
bane comes to mind.

SicEmBaylor
4/25/2006, 05:39 PM
I'm pretty sure there's suposed to be an 'n' in there somewhere.

Zach
Oh, someone is an over achiever.

Osce0la
4/25/2006, 09:39 PM
there's a whole lot of words that are spelled a bit different on South Oval.
bane comes to mind.
If dolemite is on the whole English language comes to mind...;)

SleestakSooner
5/5/2006, 04:18 AM
I'm not gay but my boyfried is!

Zach

...fixed. brokeback:stunned:

goingoneight
6/28/2006, 11:16 PM
Brutal... And weird. Weird that OSU is correcting OU spelling. Well, it is an internet forum and some of us frequently typo because of the lack of... caring to edit. Not like orangepower.com has ever misspelled something before, though...

I too, laugh at the word Bedlam. Sounds like some ancient war. Hopefully the war was a little kinder than 84-16...

dolemitesooner
6/29/2006, 01:56 PM
What in Teh BaaaJEsus is THis I mean WHAT 1N THE **** SERE YOU GUYS THINKING....SIGH....WTF...

i hate pokes ...and I NeVr LiKEd THat wh8le ****ign stunned aggiae thing