PDA

View Full Version : No you idiot...we're going through the ground...

Osce0la
4/24/2006, 02:58 PM
Almost every day I'll be getting on the elevator here at work and someone will ask "Are you goin up?"...We're on the first floor, we're on an elevator, no, we're not going up, we're going to hit the "H" button and go down to hell...Whatever happened to common sense?

etouffee
4/24/2006, 03:01 PM
maybe you look a lot like an elevator maintenance guy and they think you're just going in to check things out

Mjcpr
4/24/2006, 03:02 PM
We're going through the gourd? :confused:

Fugue
4/24/2006, 03:07 PM
Almost every day I'll be getting on the elevator here at work and someone will ask "Are you goin up?"...We're on the first floor, we're on an elevator, no, we're not going up, we're going to hit the "H" button and go down to hell...Whatever happened to common sense?

I'm enjoying your childish rage today, carry on. :texan:

mdklatt
4/24/2006, 03:12 PM
I've never seen an elevator that didn't have an arrow indicating if it was heading up or down, so that question is dumb regardless of the floor.

Osce0la
4/24/2006, 03:33 PM
I've never seen an elevator that didn't have an arrow indicating if it was heading up or down, so that question is dumb regardless of the floor.
Well, on the first floor the elevators don't have arrows, they just have lights (they figured any idiot would know that if you're on the first floor the only way to go is up)...

Osce0la
4/24/2006, 03:36 PM
maybe you look a lot like an elevator maintenance guy and they think you're just going in to check things out
That's another thing...Why do people who get on the elevator after me think I'm some sort of elevator usher or something? I get on the elevator, hit 7 (not "H"), and then they're like "2 please"...I don't stand on the elevator all day waiting for you people to get on so I can hit the button for you. There's buttons on both sides, you and I are the only 2 people on here, I'm sure you're perfectly capable of hitting the button with a 2 beside it...

n8v_ndn
4/24/2006, 03:36 PM
Alright Louis Cypher...you can't blame anyone for questioning getting into an elevator with you.

;)