PDA

View Full Version : Silent Hill

jeremy885
4/24/2006, 08:34 AM
I was pretty tired last night when I saw it, but does anyone know what the hell the ending was all about?

Melo
4/24/2006, 09:11 AM
When the car crashed in the very begining, the woman, her daughter and the cop died. The whole movie was them in some sort of hell. Thats why when the husband went looking for them, he was walking right where she was, but they couldnt see each other. And thats why in the end, the mom and little girl go into the house, with the husband, but they again dont see each other. If you noticed, mom and little girl could only see things in that ashy color.

The whole movie was quite sacreligious, to me. I felt dirty after watching it.

colleyvillesooner
4/24/2006, 09:15 AM
Might want to spoiler that. I don't care, but others might.

Melo
4/24/2006, 09:17 AM
I would if I knew how...

jeremy885
4/24/2006, 09:19 AM
I thought about that, but why couldn't the cops find the vehicles on the bridge?

How was it sacrilegious? Unless you’re a Christian fundamentalist that burns witches, why would it offend you?

Melo
4/24/2006, 09:25 AM
I thought about that, but why couldn't the cops find the vehicles on the bridge?

How was it sacrilegious? Unless you’re a Christian fundamentalist that burns witches, why would it offend you?

Thats a good question. Because the towns were different when both sets of people were there. When the mom and daughter drove into the place, they were already in that ashy place with all the weird things.

I dont know how sacreligious it was, but it didnt sit all that well with me that the whole time this stuff goes on, and then in the end, she just makes some aggreement with the devil.

Osce0la
4/24/2006, 09:27 AM
Having not seen the movie yet, this thread officially sucks. I don't want to read the spoilers in here because I'm thinking about checking this movie out.

Tell me this much, is it a good movie?

Melo
4/24/2006, 09:31 AM
Having not seen the movie yet, this thread officially sucks. I don't want to read the spoilers in here because I'm thinking about checking this movie out.

I liked it. It made me think, but not too hard. And it had enough disturbing factors in it to leave you with kind of a grossed out feeling. As a scary movie, it was below average. It doesnt have any jump-out-and-scare-you moments, and it is not realistic enough to creep you out in that factor. But I think it had a fairly good story line, and it was weird enough to thouroughly freak me out. And plus, the cop lady wears skin tight leather with knee high boots.

jeremy885
4/24/2006, 09:31 AM

Depends. Do you like horror movies and PS games made into movies? I thought it was better than Resident Evil, but by the time the ending came around, I was bored, tired, and ready to go home.

OUAndy1807
10/13/2006, 09:50 PM
worst movie I've seen in a long time.

apusooner
10/13/2006, 10:51 PM
yeah, it was boring as hell. i stopped halfway through and watched lost for the rest of the night