PDA

View Full Version : I finally bought a digital camera

Octavian
4/23/2006, 11:36 PM
I'm pretty pumped about this....my first digi cam...a Fuji F470...not the highest rated product on the market but its slim and really user friendly and not as pricey as some of the other ones I looked at (which included a 5 bill touchscreen Cannon that was sweet).

6 megapixels, 2.5 inch LCD screen, video player, w/ a gig memory card...it took me about a little over an hour to learn how all the bells and whistles work and set up the software on the laptop. Actually the most difficult thing about it was probably attaching the strap :O (which I took off anyway b/c it looked goofy and wouldn't achieve its purpose anyway)...

Anyways, I've finally joined the 21st century (its been a long ongoing joke amongst my friends regarding the disposable camera collection) and my facebook/myspace pages should be more entertaining.

Let the self-incrimination begin! :)

olevetonahill
4/23/2006, 11:39 PM
I'm pretty pumped about this....my first digi cam...a Fuji F470...not the highest rated product on the market but its slim and really user friendly and not as pricey as some of the other ones I looked at (which included a 5 bill touchscreen Cannon that was sweet).

6 megapixels, 2.5 inch LCD screen, video player, w/ a gig memory card...it took me about a little over an hour to learn how all the bells and whistles work and set up the software on the laptop. Actually the most difficult thing about it was probably attaching the strap :O (which I took off anyway b/c it looked goofy and wouldn't achieve its purpose anyway)...

Anyways, I've finally joined the 21st century (its been a long ongoing joke amongst my friends regarding the disposable camera collection) and my facebook/myspace pages should be more entertaining.

Your such a nOOb
I bot one 3 yrs ago , That sombeyounce is stitll in the box , Couldnt figure out how to even open the dayum thing ;)

Octavian
4/23/2006, 11:47 PM
I bot one 3 yrs ago , That sombeyounce is stitll in the box

heh...thats how my mom has treated her tivo we got her last year

olevetonahill
4/23/2006, 11:51 PM
heh...thats how my mom has treated her tivo we got her last year
You cant teach and old dog new tricks lol
My son got me a DVR for Xmas said record the dayum Holyday bowl I got it hooked up but cant record shat on it :mad:
Any body gotta a copy so I can fake him out ?;)

yermom
4/24/2006, 02:04 AM
i still can't figure out how you keep the "ugly" setting off my new camera

olevetonahill
4/24/2006, 02:51 AM
i still can't figure out how you keep the "ugly" setting off my new camera
easy just dont point it at doleo :D

SicEmBaylor
4/24/2006, 11:58 AM

Uhm this relates to judicial oversight, repealing the 17th and 14th amendment, the right to vote, and illegals HOW?

Kidding. :D Congrats on the new camera.