PDA

View Full Version : I'm gonna kill the bastages!!!!!

achiro
4/23/2006, 10:48 PM
I have a nice big metal OU that a friend made me. He cut it out with a torch, filed it down, I painted it and stuck it in the front flower bed. Its been proudly displayed for two years, until this week. Someone stole it and I thought it was gone forever. My neighbor brings it over today and says that it had been sitting in a drainage ditch behind his house for a few days.(I wondered why it took him so long to get it back to me until he said he was an osucks grad, but at least he did bring it back)
BTW, at halloween someone stole our two huge pumpkins out of the same flower bed.
I'm thinking its this group of teenage skater bastages that have started roaming the neighborhood the last few months but have no proof.

I'm seriously thinking of plugging the sign in this time, not enough to kill them, just enough to make sure they know not to touch it.:D
At the very least I will add a concrete base under the ground surface to make removal more difficult.

sanantoniosooner
4/23/2006, 10:49 PM
offer some free chiropractic and........you know......

pb4ou
4/23/2006, 10:51 PM
If you do decide to plug it in, don't forget about it one day and touch it.

ZAAAAAAAAPPPPPP

olevetonahill
4/23/2006, 10:54 PM
If you do decide to plug it in, don't forget about it one day and touch it.

ZAAAAAAAAPPPPPP
Or go for a leisurely nite time O/S pizz :eek: :eek: :eek:
The main reason it took said neighbor so long to get it back was he couldnt read it upside down .;)

SoonerInFla
4/23/2006, 11:12 PM
Put razor blades all around the edges for when the lil bastards latch onto it. Dip em in poison first though.

mrssoonerhubler
4/23/2006, 11:18 PM
Put razor blades all around the edges for when the lil bastards latch onto it. Dip em in poison first though.
Perhaps a paint bomb made of crimson and cream. That way they'll carry that scar with em for a few days.

proud gonzo
4/23/2006, 11:24 PM
i don't think i'd plug it in--what about the birdies?? :(

pb4ou
4/23/2006, 11:26 PM
zap

olevetonahill
4/23/2006, 11:27 PM
i don't think i'd plug it in--what about the birdies?? :(
Tehy be ok birds arnt grounded , see em on the electric wires ?
But then again neither are aggies ! sheesh my bad ;)

Tailwind
4/23/2006, 11:43 PM
Does Oklahoma have an "Attractive Nuseince)SP)Law? If so, then be careful how much you juice it.

olevetonahill
4/24/2006, 12:03 AM
Does Oklahoma have an "Attractive Nuseince)SP)Law? If so, then be careful how much you juice it.
Are ya trying to say Fried aggies might be construed as an " attractive nuisance " ?:D
And also dont they have spell check out there in Az ?;) :D

Tailwind
4/24/2006, 12:08 AM
Are ya trying to say Fried aggies might be construed as an " attractive nuisance " ?:D
And also dont they have spell check out there in Az ?;) :D
heh. Smartass. I can't get to my spellchecker cuz my taskbar is frozen up at the moment.(My PC clock has been stuck on 8:09 for the last couple hours.) No, the Attractive Nuisance(thanks, BTW) part is the cool OU thingy. In some states you can get sued if kids **** with something cool and get hurt. Stupid law, but there you are.

olevetonahill
4/24/2006, 12:15 AM
heh. Smartass. I can't get to my spellchecker cuz my taskbar is frozen up at the moment.(My PC clock has been stuck on 8:09 for the last couple hours.) No, the Attractive Nuisance(thanks, BTW) part is the cool OU thingy. In some states you can get sued if kids **** with something cool and get hurt. Stupid law, but there you are.
Thank you , Thank you very much , I try real hard to be a great smartass
But as for the other , the only ones who would get hurt are aggies and :texan: s so they dont count :D
Had the assistant chief here tell me to hook up 220 to my stuff that the punk kids keep trashing and stealing , I said yea and then you arrest me , He said Nope the wires shorted out ;)
That might stop criminal charges but not the civil , so then Id have to shoot any survivors and then haul off and hide the carcasses :eek: to much work ;)

Tailwind
4/24/2006, 12:20 AM
What....no good body-hiding places around there? We got plenty here.

olevetonahill
4/24/2006, 12:27 AM
What....no good body-hiding places around there? We got plenty here.
Im thinkin of buying a back hoe I used to just feed the fish but after this drought I started seeing toes and shat stickin up outta the water ;)
Plus that old dug well out back is dayum near full :mad: ;)

achiro
4/24/2006, 03:08 PM
Hell, I may add a video security system just because I can beyonces!:eddie: