PDA

View Full Version : One or two beers with dinner

Beano's Fourth Chin
4/23/2006, 08:45 PM
, when given as an answer on the Lindsey street drunk checkpoint, will get you pulled over and let you experience the field sobriety test.

Scott D
4/23/2006, 08:48 PM
next time say you had one or two dinners with a beer ;)

dolemitesooner
4/23/2006, 08:49 PM
I have had 5

bri
4/23/2006, 08:50 PM
And that's why MY answer to "have you been drinking tonight?" is to get out of the car and p*ss on the cop's leg.

Beano's Fourth Chin
4/23/2006, 08:53 PM
I'd like to see them use that against you in a court of law.

sanantoniosooner
4/23/2006, 08:55 PM
Don't answer any questions until they scratch your nuts for you.

bri
4/23/2006, 08:57 PM
I'd like to see them use that against you in a court of law.

It's hard for someone to convict you when they can't stop laughing.

dolemitesooner
4/23/2006, 08:58 PM
And that's why MY answer to "have you been drinking tonight?" is to get out of the car and p*ss on the cop's leg.
you have never pised on no cops leg you lar beoncye

soonerbrat
4/23/2006, 09:01 PM
you shoulda showed him your boobs. worked for me.

dolemitesooner
4/23/2006, 09:02 PM
WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!

sanantoniosooner
4/23/2006, 09:04 PM
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=9510880093&ssPageName=MERCOSI_VI_ROSI_PR4_PCN_BIX_Stores

bri
4/23/2006, 09:05 PM

I'm thinkin' about printing that picture off and just keeping it in the car. That way, every time I get pulled over, I'll just hold it up to the window when the cop walks up.

And then I'll pee on his leg. SUCK IT, WHITEY!!!!!!!!!!

GottaHavePride
4/23/2006, 09:07 PM
, when given as an answer on the Lindsey street drunk checkpoint, will get you pulled over and let you experience the field sobriety test.

I got stopped at that one Friday night, after my gig from hell. I was giving one of our other bandmembers a ride home. The cop walk over and asks if Ive been drinking anything, so I said no. He says "You sure? Nothing at all?" so I respond with "well, I had this bottle of Powerade a few minutes ago" and hold up the bottle I drank in the car on the way back from Wichita that was still in the cupholder.

the cop stared at me for a second, then muttered "Well, you can't get drunk on Powerade. Have a nice night."

GottaHavePride
4/23/2006, 09:07 PM
I'm thinkin' about printing that picture off and just keeping it in the car. That way, every time I get pulled over, I'll just hold it up to the window when the cop walks up.

Holy cow, YMSSRA...

Beano's Fourth Chin
4/23/2006, 09:08 PM
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=9510880093&ssPageName=MERCOSI_VI_ROSI_PR4_PCN_BIX_Stores

Doesn't really count as a home run when you're pitching the softballs yourself.

Honestly, looks more like aRod getting slappy on the first base line.

soonerbrat
4/23/2006, 09:08 PM

you're privileged. that pic i sent you is top secret ;)

dolemitesooner
4/23/2006, 09:09 PM

YOU NEVER WOULD THINK ABOUTMPEEING ON A cops lefg

bri
4/23/2006, 09:10 PM
YOU NEVER WOULD THINK ABOUTMPEEING ON A cops lefg

You don't know that. You don't know ME, cracker! I AM AN INTERNET BAD-***, BY GOD!!

Beano's Fourth Chin
4/23/2006, 09:12 PM
You don't know that. You don't know ME, cracker! I AM AN INTERNET BAD-***, BY GOD!!

It's true dolemite, he has bad-mother****er written on the side of his thumb drive.

dolemitesooner
4/23/2006, 09:16 PM
YEAH WELL I AM ONE CRAZY MOTHER ****ER IN REAL LIFE

bri
4/23/2006, 09:18 PM
You sure are. Playing dress-up with trophies is HARD-CORE. ;)

Man, I wish I was a crazy motherf*cker in real life. :D

dolemitesooner
4/23/2006, 09:20 PM
You sure are. Playing dress-up with trophies is HARD-CORE. ;)

Man, I wish I was a crazy motherf*cker in real life. :D
i WAS THE OU PIMP FOR THE OU TEXAS GAME ...THATS RIGHT NO ONE ****ED WITH ME ...i AM REALLY DRUNK SO DONT MAKE ME DRIVE TO TULSA AND RECONZIGE ON YOU ***

dolemitesooner
4/23/2006, 09:21 PM
CUS I LOVE YOU

bri
4/23/2006, 09:23 PM
God, I missed your crazy shenanigans. What does that say about me as a person? :D

dolemitesooner
4/23/2006, 09:23 PM
WELL IT SAYS TWO THINGS

1. I AM DRUNK

2. I AM DRUNK

dolemitesooner
4/23/2006, 09:24 PM
wHY DO I SAY I AM DRUNK SO MANY TIMES WHEN I AM DRUNK

GottaHavePride
4/23/2006, 09:25 PM
An essay on why dolEm1te is drunkzzzTo delve deeply into why dolEm1te is drunkzzz is an exciting adventure. At first glance why dolEm1te is drunkzzz may seem unenchanting, however its study is a necessity for any one wishing to intellectually advance beyond their childhood. Given that its influence pervades our society, its influence on western cinema has not been given proper recognition. Since it was first compared to antidisestablishmentarianism much has been said concerning why dolEm1te is drunkzzz by those politicaly minded individuals living in the past, who form the last great hope for our civilzation. At the heart of the subject are a number of key factors. I plan to examine each of these factors in detail and and asses their importance.
Social Factors
Comparisons between Roman Society and Medieval Society give a clear picture of the importance of why dolEm1te is drunkzzz to developments in social conduct. I will not insult the readers inteligence by explaining this obvious comparison any further. When J H Darcy said 'fevour will spread' [1] she saw clearly into the human heart. While deviating from the norm will always cause unrest amongst ones peers, why dolEm1te is drunkzzz is crunchy on the outside but soft in the middle.
Nothing represents every day life better than why dolEm1te is drunkzzz, and I mean nothing. Society is powered by peer pressure, one of the most powerful forces in the world. As long as peer pressure uses its power for good, why dolEm1te is drunkzzz will have its place in society.
Economic Factors
Is unemployment inherently bad for an economy? Yes. Of course, why dolEm1te is drunkzzz fits perfectly into the Custard-Not-Mustard model, as is standard in this case. National
Debt http://radioworldwide.gospelcom.net/essaygenerator/images/graph_down_2.gif

why dolEm1te is drunkzzz
The statistics make it clear that why dolEm1te is drunkzzz is a major market factor. Even a child could work out that the national debt will continue to follow why dolEm1te is drunkzzz for the foreseeable future. The economic policy spectrum is seeing a period of unprecedented growth.
Political Factors
Politics has in some areas been seen to embrace an increasing ananiathesis of intergovernmentalism leading to neo-functionalism. Comparing current political thought with that held just ten years ago is like comparing night and day.
One quote comes instantly to mind when examining this topic. I mean of course the words of award winning journalist Aaron T. Time 'consciousness complicates a myriad of progressions.' [2] One cannot help but agree when faced with why dolEm1te is drunkzzz, that this highlights an important issue. It is a well known 'secret' that what prompted many politicians to first strive for power was why dolEm1te is drunkzzz.
I wait anxiously. What will the next few years bring for why dolEm1te is drunkzzz?Conclusion
To reiterate, why dolEm1te is drunkzzz has, and will continue to be a major building block for the world in which we live. It inspires, brought up a generation and it brings the best out in people.
The final say goes to the award winning Elton Morissette: 'My Daddy loved why dolEm1te is drunkzzz and his Daddy loved why dolEm1te is drunkzzz.' [3]
[1] J H Darcy - The Spaniard - 1988 - PPT
[2] Time - Yes Indeed - 1987 Indegro Books
[3] Your why dolEm1te is drunkzzz - Issue 43 - Never Ever Publishing

soonerbrat
4/23/2006, 09:25 PM
because you're drunk?

you shouldn't be drunk on a sunday.

it makes watching the sopranos too difficult.

silverwheels
4/23/2006, 09:26 PM
I heart :dolemite:

dolemitesooner
4/23/2006, 09:27 PM
An essay on why dolEm1te is drunkzzzTo delve deeply into why dolEm1te is drunkzzz is an exciting adventure. At first glance why dolEm1te is drunkzzz may seem unenchanting, however its study is a necessity for any one wishing to intellectually advance beyond their childhood. Given that its influence pervades our society, its influence on western cinema has not been given proper recognition. Since it was first compared to antidisestablishmentarianism much has been said concerning why dolEm1te is drunkzzz by those politicaly minded individuals living in the past, who form the last great hope for our civilzation. At the heart of the subject are a number of key factors. I plan to examine each of these factors in detail and and asses their importance.
Social Factors
Comparisons between Roman Society and Medieval Society give a clear picture of the importance of why dolEm1te is drunkzzz to developments in social conduct. I will not insult the readers inteligence by explaining this obvious comparison any further. When J H Darcy said 'fevour will spread' [1] she saw clearly into the human heart. While deviating from the norm will always cause unrest amongst ones peers, why dolEm1te is drunkzzz is crunchy on the outside but soft in the middle.
Nothing represents every day life better than why dolEm1te is drunkzzz, and I mean nothing. Society is powered by peer pressure, one of the most powerful forces in the world. As long as peer pressure uses its power for good, why dolEm1te is drunkzzz will have its place in society.
Economic Factors
Is unemployment inherently bad for an economy? Yes. Of course, why dolEm1te is drunkzzz fits perfectly into the Custard-Not-Mustard model, as is standard in this case. National
Debt http://radioworldwide.gospelcom.net/essaygenerator/images/graph_down_2.gif

why dolEm1te is drunkzzz
The statistics make it clear that why dolEm1te is drunkzzz is a major market factor. Even a child could work out that the national debt will continue to follow why dolEm1te is drunkzzz for the foreseeable future. The economic policy spectrum is seeing a period of unprecedented growth.
Political Factors
Politics has in some areas been seen to embrace an increasing ananiathesis of intergovernmentalism leading to neo-functionalism. Comparing current political thought with that held just ten years ago is like comparing night and day.
One quote comes instantly to mind when examining this topic. I mean of course the words of award winning journalist Aaron T. Time 'consciousness complicates a myriad of progressions.' [2] One cannot help but agree when faced with why dolEm1te is drunkzzz, that this highlights an important issue. It is a well known 'secret' that what prompted many politicians to first strive for power was why dolEm1te is drunkzzz.
I wait anxiously. What will the next few years bring for why dolEm1te is drunkzzz?Conclusion
To reiterate, why dolEm1te is drunkzzz has, and will continue to be a major building block for the world in which we live. It inspires, brought up a generation and it brings the best out in people.
The final say goes to the award winning Elton Morissette: 'My Daddy loved why dolEm1te is drunkzzz and his Daddy loved why dolEm1te is drunkzzz.' [3]
[1] J H Darcy - The Spaniard - 1988 - PPT
[2] Time - Yes Indeed - 1987 Indegro Books
[3] Your why dolEm1te is drunkzzz - Issue 43 - Never Ever Publishing

THIS MAKES ME LAUGH

dolemitesooner
4/23/2006, 09:29 PM
because you're drunk?

you shouldn't be drunk on a sunday.

it makes watching the sopranos too difficult.
WHY CAN WE NOT BE SOBER ...BUT ANYWAYS I WAS SINGING PLAYING TIOOL SOORY

UMM I DONT WATCH THAT BECAUSE I HAVE NOT SEEN IT FROM THE BEGINING

olevetonahill
4/24/2006, 12:35 AM
you're privileged. that pic i sent you is top secret ;)
I didnt get a pik and I was gonna keep ur cat :eek:

olevetonahill
4/24/2006, 12:44 AM
True story I had been to GFs parents house had dinner drank some beer , then on the way home I hit a road block the cop ask me if I had been drinkin , Im thinkin if he needs to ask he dont know so I said NO (while thinkin to my self you figure it out Dick tracy ) Had I said yes and he arrested me It would have been tossed for the simple fact most of em ask you, then base thier decision on how to proceed on your answer . Guess what ?they didnt Mirandize you befor askin so anything after that is inadmissable .
Just sayin
I was a cop for 2 yrs and I knew better than to ask , But like most I did anyway

bigdsooner
4/24/2006, 12:50 AM
my dumba$$ brother got thrown in the slammer, and a dui last year. cops pulled him over in my driveway. they didnt ask him if he'd been drinking though, they knew he was cause he drove about a 1/2 mile on the wrong side of the road. he dont drink and drive anymore, almost had to get one of those breathalizer machines on his car

olevetonahill
4/24/2006, 01:07 AM
my dumba$$ brother got thrown in the slammer, and a dui last year. cops pulled him over in my driveway. they didnt ask him if he'd been drinking though, they knew he was cause he drove about a 1/2 mile on the wrong side of the road. he dont drink and drive anymore, almost had to get one of those breathalizer machines on his car
They see that shat they dont NEED to ask lol

bigdsooner
4/24/2006, 01:18 AM
They see that shat they dont NEED to ask lol

the best part was bailin his dumba$$ out the next morning. he comes out to the window, hair all messed up, sheet marks all over his face and an orange jump suit that was small enough to fit a 15yr old kid, my brother is 6'1 220lbs.
i wish i'd had a camera, that woulda been a classic pic :D

Beano's Fourth Chin
4/24/2006, 06:53 AM
True story I had been to GFs parents house had dinner drank some beer , then on the way home I hit a road block the cop ask me if I had been drinkin , Im thinkin if he needs to ask he dont know so I said NO (while thinkin to my self you figure it out Dick tracy ) Had I said yes and he arrested me It would have been tossed for the simple fact most of em ask you, then base thier decision on how to proceed on your answer . Guess what ?they didnt Mirandize you befor askin so anything after that is inadmissable .
Just sayin
I was a cop for 2 yrs and I knew better than to ask , But like most I did anyway

Are you sure? I think they just can't use anything you might say as evidence. They can still admit the breathalyzer test or that "look at my finger whilst I move it really quickly" test. I was under the impression that you didn't even have the right to an attorney before they did the drunk tests.

jk the sooner fan
4/24/2006, 06:59 AM
Just sayin

i totally disagree with your interpretation of a field interview and when the need for a miranda warning arises

they have to be in custody first.....the police are allowed to ask general questions to determine if they should proceed further

SoonerInKCMO
4/24/2006, 08:12 AM
Just an FYI - "I don't drink at work. :rolleyes: " is also not the best answer to give.

Boarder
4/24/2006, 10:01 AM
That roadblock picked up 8 DUIs that night, so I think it was successful.

If Beano wasn't such an alkie, there wouldn't ba a problem.

Jimminy Crimson
4/24/2006, 10:03 AM
Get a tube of fake blood from a costume shop. When you get to the checkpoint, put some on your hand and nose and pull a bloody nose. Fake the beyonces out! :D