PDA

View Full Version : Just a thought.

royalfan5
4/23/2006, 04:00 PM
Am I the only one who thinks that College Football would be more interesting with less oversight and rules. I think if the NCAA turned into a giant SWC with zero reprecussions for anyone, it would be tremendously entertaining. If nothing else Gary Barnett would resurface.

jacru
4/23/2006, 05:35 PM
are you an anarchist?:D

shavedmarmoset
4/23/2006, 06:05 PM
Well, then you would get hockey. That is, people watching it only because you can get away with a lot. And that would ruin the tradition, purity, and love of the game.

goingoneight
4/23/2006, 08:36 PM
Then SUC and :texan: would play every year. Sorry, but I would rather be on probation once or twice for something a stupid aggie accused us of, than see rubbers and cows every title game...

royalfan5
4/23/2006, 10:08 PM
Then SUC and :texan: would play every year. Sorry, but I would rather be on probation once or twice for something a stupid aggie accused us of, than see rubbers and cows every title game...
You're selling the SEC schools pretty short if you don't think that they would find a way to out cheat those to schools as well as Miami. Imagine Miami and the Bowden's if they could quit caring about any semblance of rules. I also bet Nebraska would find the boosters to cough up the cash to compete.

soonerjoker
4/24/2006, 10:02 AM
tuff to compete with big, rich schools like tejas & tex a & m