PDA

View Full Version : Can't wait for Huggins

Vegas Sooner
4/22/2006, 05:17 PM
..The guy is a great coach,...but cant wait until OU waxes them---he has had a great system of guys coming through and off to pro,....but this is where we will see what he can do...and I dont think there will be a whole lot the first few years. Huggins is a huge hire for gay state, but still the small apple just got a chili's---really bad place to live. cant wait.

stoopified
4/22/2006, 05:43 PM
Huggins and his merry band of thugs,makes me sick just thinking about it.

Vegas Sooner
4/22/2006, 05:46 PM
Huggins and his merry band of thugs,makes me sick just thinking about it.
...well it will add to gay states bball cred,...but still cant wait

OUGreg723
4/23/2006, 01:29 AM
our WR is a coach now????;)

MojoRisen
4/27/2006, 08:23 AM
..The guy is a great coach,...but cant wait until OU waxes them---he has had a great system of guys coming through and off to pro,....but this is where we will see what he can do...and I dont think there will be a whole lot the first few years. Huggins is a huge hire for gay state, but still the small apple just got a chili's---really bad place to live. cant wait.

UC was in bad shape when he took over- hey 13 of 15 years we all know if you have 100% tourney precentage- countless con champs and final 4 and elite 8 appearences- and losses to the FAB 5 and NC eventual champions in elite 8 after a halftime lead of 17 and 31 points from Nick van exel - only to loose a close one-

We better be prepared to wax them.

KStatePike
4/27/2006, 02:14 PM
it doesn't look like you guys will be waxing anybody for a while

starrca23
4/27/2006, 02:37 PM
I'm not a Huggins fan, but it has been reported by Rivals that he could have a HUGE recruiting class next year. It has also been reported that he is in good with the AAU coach for the Miami Tropics. OJ Mayo (number one player in 2007) just started playing with the Tropics. It will be interesting to see what happens at K-State next year.
I may be optimistic, but I still think we will pull a couple of those Sampson recriuts. I think we will be good with Coach Capel.

Newbomb Turk
4/27/2006, 08:11 PM
I can't wait for Higgins.

http://graphics.fansonly.com/photos/schools/big12/sports/w-baskbl/auto_ap/higgins_e_031304.jpg

william_brasky
4/27/2006, 08:44 PM
I think I heard just the other day that the Mayo kid got suspended from his High School for 180 days. Perfect recruit for Huggy Bear.

Newbomb Turk
4/27/2006, 08:45 PM
Brasky - this is an Erin Higgins thread - get with the program!?!! :eddie:

william_brasky
4/27/2006, 08:49 PM
Brasky - this is an Erin Higgins thread - get with the program!?!! :eddie:

oh, sorry. Yay Erin Higgins.

If she gets a PhD, she'll be Professor Higgins.