PDA

View Full Version : do you ever hide your money--funny story on the stupid things I do

usmc-sooner
4/22/2006, 01:56 PM
So me and friend spend most of the Friday fishing. From 2-7 we are out fishing and knock out a case of beer. We caught some really nice ones too. Well on our way home we stop off at this small town bar and drink some more. Man we must have been driving those college aged girls wild with desire in our minds. In reality they were probably thinking what are those 2 thirty somethings with wind and sunburn fish smelling fools doing here.

So I get home .............late. In my drunken state the only logical thing to do is to stash the $140.00 I have in my pocket. Did I mention I stopped at the ATM? So in my mind that's the only way I can hide the fact that I have come home drunk and late is to of course hide the money. I'm sure coming to bed in my jeans smelling like fish, alcohol, outside and now a ton of smoke ( I told you we stopped at the bar) and mumbling something about Kenny Chesney being gay gave her no clue.

So today I'll spend the whole day looking for the money cause I have no idea where I put it. Hopefully I was too drunk to it in more than one spot.

aint she lucky having a man like me.

Flagstaffsooner
4/22/2006, 02:11 PM
Have you checked your bung-hole? That's usually where Lid finds his car keys.

OUDoc
4/22/2006, 02:14 PM
Have you checked your bung-hole? That's usually where Lid finds his car keys.
In usmc's bunghole? You're about to get a Marine-style ***-whippin', Flagstaff.

Flagstaffsooner
4/22/2006, 02:25 PM
In usmc's bunghole? You're about to get a Marine-style ***-whippin', Flagstaff.Nah, I give him air support.

MamaMia
4/22/2006, 02:32 PM
I'm sure coming to bed in my jeans smelling like fish, alcohol, outside and now a ton of smoke ( I told you we stopped at the bar) and mumbling something about Kenny Chesney being gay gave her no clue.

So today I'll spend the whole day looking for the money cause I have no idea where I put it. Hopefully I was too drunk to it in more than one spot.

aint she lucky having a man like me.I hope she found the money and bought herself some cute little sandals. Maybe shes getting a pedicure as we speak? :D

usmc-sooner
4/22/2006, 02:36 PM
I hope she found the money and bought herself some cute little sandals. Maybe shes getting a pedicure as we speak? :D

or maybe buying me some new fishing gear:D

I don't think she's to happy about my fishing excusion.

soonerbrat
4/22/2006, 02:38 PM
you probably hid it under her pillow.

Flagstaffsooner
4/22/2006, 02:44 PM
I hope she found the money and bought herself some cute little sandals. Maybe shes getting a pedicure as we speak? :DIf you were'nt so sweet I'd neg ya.

MamaMia
4/22/2006, 02:57 PM
If you were'nt so sweet I'd neg ya.
Thank you. I owe you one. :D

SoonerInKCMO
4/22/2006, 07:42 PM
What exactly were you planning to do with $140 cash on a Friday night? ;)

Stanley1
4/22/2006, 07:49 PM
What exactly were you planning to do with $140 cash on a Friday night? ;)

Two words: Strip pers :D

Howzit
4/22/2006, 08:23 PM
So me and friend spend most of the Friday fishing. From 2-7 we are out fishing and knock out a case of beer. We caught some really nice ones too. Well on our way home we stop off at this small town bar and drink some more. Man we must have been driving those college aged girls wild with desire in our minds. In reality they were probably thinking what are those 2 thirty somethings with wind and sunburn fish smelling fools doing here.

So I get home .............late. In my drunken state the only logical thing to do is to stash the $140.00 I have in my pocket. Did I mention I stopped at the ATM? So in my mind that's the only way I can hide the fact that I have come home drunk and late is to of course hide the money. I'm sure coming to bed in my jeans smelling like fish, alcohol, outside and now a ton of smoke ( I told you we stopped at the bar) and mumbling something about Kenny Chesney being gay gave her no clue.

aint she lucky having a man like me.

Git 'er done!!!

tulsaoilerfan
4/22/2006, 09:22 PM
I guess it's better than hiding your sausage somewhere that you can't remember.:D :D

usmc-sooner
4/22/2006, 09:39 PM
I hope she found the money and bought herself some cute little sandals. Maybe shes getting a pedicure as we speak? :D

if she spent $140.00 on sandals she'd be looking for a new place to live. :D