PDA

View Full Version : Mike Morgan needs to

Jerk
4/21/2006, 05:22 PM
turn off that f***ing radar. 4 million watts? THIS IS WHY WE DON'T GET ANY RAIN, PPL. It's frying the dam*ned clouds. Maybe they can put a Hellfire missle on Ranger 9 and blow that mutherf***ker up.

Czar Soonerov
4/21/2006, 05:40 PM
I'd like to see Mike Morgan, Rick Mitchell, Gary England & that fag from fox in a cage match.

Rick Mitchell would so kick some ***!

Jerk
4/21/2006, 05:54 PM
I'd like to see Mike Morgan, Rick Mitchell, Gary England & that fag from fox in a cage match.

Rick Mitchell would so kick some ***!

F*** yeah! Drop kick their arse!

MamaMia
4/21/2006, 05:59 PM
I dont think its very nice to pick on Gary England. :mad:
I dont care what you do to the others. :P

Flagstaffsooner
4/21/2006, 06:03 PM
Mom, Gary England is an over zealous self promoting asshat.

SoonerBorn68
4/21/2006, 06:06 PM
From Seiling! (I saw the "home of Gary England" sign last week while driving through there.)

Jerk
4/21/2006, 06:37 PM
You guys think I'm joking? They put that ***ing radar up in March of 2005! March of 2005!!!!! We've had, like, 4 days of rain since. Think about it. It's not a coincidence. That thing is a giant microwave, but it's not inside a box, and it will cook alot more than a weaner....AND it's in chickashay! chickashay is SW of Okie City. Rain almost always comes from the S.W.!

I tell ya, I wouldn't be growing a field of corn in Grady County right now. If we have a tornado, that whole ****ing place is going to be full of popcorn.

Flagstaffsooner
4/21/2006, 07:06 PM
Jerk, as a former USAF radar tech let me chime in. Are they claiming that as transmitted power or system usage power? I've seen some powerful search radars that only have 40kw of transmitted power. You must realize that wattage (power) does not determine distance, PRT (pulse repitition time and ATR (anti transmit/recieve) recovery time sets the maximum/minimum reception distance. Methinks they are talking about total system power consumption, not transmitted power. Sounds like TV station bull**** to me.

Jerk
4/21/2006, 07:14 PM
Jerk, as a former USAF radar tech let me chime in. Are they claiming that as transmitted power or system usage power? I've seen some powerful search radars that only have 40kw of transmitted power. You must realize that wattage (power) does not determine distance, PRT (pulse repitition time and ATR (anti transmit/recieve) recovery time sets the maximum/minimum reception distance. Methinks they are talking about total system power consumption, not transmitted power. Sounds like TV station bull**** to me.

Hang on just a sec, I'm calling my cousin in Poteau to explain to me what you just said means.

Flagstaffsooner
4/21/2006, 07:23 PM
Call my aunt Beulah in Okmulgee. She we explain it all.

MamaMia
4/21/2006, 08:20 PM
Mom, Gary England is an over zealous self promoting asshat.
Well, I dont know about his personality but hes good at giving the weather and besides, Sherry Coale likes him, and thats good enough for me. :)

thenotman
4/21/2006, 08:34 PM
Mike Morgan needs to
Get laid at least once during the month of May

oumartin
4/21/2006, 09:16 PM
they all suck as far as I'm concerned. they dont' care what happens outside of OKC most the time.

Newbomb Turk
4/21/2006, 09:36 PM
they all suck as far as I'm concerned. they dont' care what happens outside of OKC most the time.

who gives a rip about the friggin panhandle. ;)

oumartin
4/21/2006, 09:52 PM
um, we count on them to cover the state.. they don't do that very well.
and you can kiss my azz! :D

Newbomb Turk
4/21/2006, 09:56 PM
and you can kiss my azz! :D

this reply is getting a little old. You need some new material.

oumartin
4/21/2006, 09:58 PM
its all i have..

Newbomb Turk
4/21/2006, 10:01 PM
I expect something more from a 10k poster.