PDA

View Full Version : You ever have one of those days.....

Stanley1
4/21/2006, 12:31 PM
When it all comes together? You know, your jeans and shirt fit you just right. Your hair fixes up real nice like. You have that pep in your step, and that "glow" about you. Your eye-liner (might as well say it before one of you homo's does) looks nice.

I look damn good today, and I'm pretty sure everybody I've seen today agrees with me. :texan:

That is all.

BlondeSoonerGirl
4/21/2006, 12:32 PM
I do not know of these days of which you speak.

Howzit
4/21/2006, 12:32 PM
Aww, Stan's experiencing fag zen today.

Mjcpr
4/21/2006, 12:42 PM
I can't help but picture Travolta walking down the street in Saturday Night Fever to the tune of Stayin' Alive.

IB4OU2
4/21/2006, 12:42 PM
So is little Chickie visiting tonight?

Osce0la
4/21/2006, 01:47 PM
When it all comes together? You know, your jeans and shirt fit you just right. Your hair fixes up real nice like. You have that pep in your step, and that "glow" about you. Your eye-liner (might as well say it before one of you homo's does) looks nice.

I look damn good today, and I'm pretty sure everybody I've seen today agrees with me. :texan:

That is all.
Yeah, I've had one of those days. Only the jeans I wanted to wear were dirty, my shirt got torn after catching a nail sticking out of the porch rail, my hair was goin a little crazy, and that "glow" was from the hangover...and I'm pretty sure everyone I saw that day thought "WTF happened to that guy?". But other than that, yeah, I've had days like that...

JohnnyMack
4/21/2006, 01:49 PM
I can't help but picture The Fab Five walking down the street in Queer Eye to the tune of It's Rainin' Men.

Now Stan can understand it.

sooner n houston
4/21/2006, 02:10 PM
So has Dean banned Stanley for this thread yet? :D

OUDoc
4/21/2006, 02:13 PM
Which one are you again, Stan? :D

http://www.engineers.auckland.ac.nz/~mkea023/Chez_Geek_files/image006.jpg

BlondeSoonerGirl
4/21/2006, 02:14 PM
Is that Pat on the left?

Mjcpr
4/21/2006, 02:15 PM
Is that Pat on the left?

I was going to say that.

:D

MamaMia
4/21/2006, 02:18 PM

That is all.Yes, I had one of those days last Wednesday. I was wearing my pink cotton pants, a white sleeveless linen shirt with a lime colored linen blouse over that. I looked kinda like that striped sherbet they have at Braums, but hey, it worked. My hair flipped up in the back and on the sides just right and I also wore my most expensive perfume that day. I had just had a pedicure and was wearing my pink, lime and white sandals for the first time this Spring. I was pretty wrinkled up by dinner time though, so I had to change into my boring black slacks and a white blouse. It was short lived. :P

silverwheels
4/21/2006, 02:23 PM
Your hair fixes up real nice like.

Curling iron did the trick, eh?

BlondeSoonerGirl
4/21/2006, 02:24 PM
I was going to say that.

:D

Pssssst - your fly's open...:eddie:

BeetDigger
4/21/2006, 02:45 PM

That is all.

You didn't mention shoes. So, what'd you go with? The purple pumps?

C&CDean
4/21/2006, 04:02 PM
You know Stan, sometimes you worry me.

My perfect day is when I remember to button the fly and sides on my overalls after taking the perfect ****.

Stanley1
4/21/2006, 04:07 PM

My perfect day is when I remember to button the fly and sides on my overalls after taking the perfect ****.

Well.....that was a close 2nd, but I don't wear overalls very often.

IB4OU2
4/21/2006, 04:32 PM

There's nothing like dropping the Big Smith's and pinchin' off a loaf while reading the Sears Roebuck catalog on a cool spring mornin'.:dean: