PDA

View Full Version : amusing lunch conversation

jk the sooner fan
4/21/2006, 12:14 PM
i realize i'm not a "real or true sooner fan"....but the lunch conversation i had today is worth sharing

so i'm at the local mcdonalds for lunch....sitting at the "lonely guy" bar, when the fellow next to me notices my "Oklahoma Football" polo shirt....and says "are you a recruiter from Oklahoma?"

"umm no, just a fan"

he asks "how are they going to be this year".....i mumble some comment about our offensive line, etc etc...

he says "ya'll couldnt beat texas".......ahhhh, ok a whorn fan...i've had lunches with those types before, i can handle this....so i remind him that we handled them the 5 years prior and were certainly capable of beating the mighty texas longhorns

so he continues "vince young blah blah blah"......I smile, and reply "you guys will get to see how much fun having a freshman quarterback will be this year"

he retorts "if we had kept vince young this year, we'd beat you again"...

hmm....I then reminded him that Vince Young didnt seem to matter the two years prior to this past season

after a big frown and quick glance away from me....he changes the topic to the dallas cowboys

hehe.....

Boarder
4/21/2006, 12:16 PM
he retorts "if we had kept vince young this year, we'd beat you again"...

You should have replied, "If wishes were horses, then dreamers would ride."

He'd have left you alone pretty quick.

OUDoc
4/21/2006, 12:22 PM
You should have killed him and then beat him to death with his own corpse. But that's me.

Legal-->;)

BlondeSoonerGirl
4/21/2006, 12:23 PM
I hope there was battered and fried chicken head in his nuggets.

Stanley1
4/21/2006, 12:28 PM
You f'd that up from the beginning JK. When he asked if you were a recruiter, you should have been like "hells yea". You could have toyed with him for hours. :D

jk the sooner fan
4/21/2006, 12:30 PM
i was at the Army all star game when AD announced he was coming to OU.......i had a all access pass and was probably about 5 feet away from Adrian when he pulled the OU hat out of the bag....as i walked away, some guy in the stands says "congratulations coach" (i had on the same shirt that day)

:)

soonerboomer93
4/21/2006, 01:16 PM
You should have killed him and then beat him to death with his own corpse. But that's me.

Legal-->;)

naw, he should have ripped out his still beating heart and shown it to him. :twinkies:

IB4OU2
4/21/2006, 01:19 PM
i was at the Army all star game when AD announced he was coming to OU.......i had a all access pass and was probably about 5 feet away from Adrian when he pulled the OU hat out of the bag....as i walked away, some guy in the stands says "congratulations coach" (i had on the same shirt that day)

:)

Did you give them the thumbs up? I would have....:)

TexasLidig8r
4/21/2006, 01:21 PM
Dude.. McDonald's.. for lunch? :confused:

Did you have the Kiddie Meal with the 4 piece McNuggets?

OUDoc
4/21/2006, 01:25 PM
naw, he should have ripped out his still beating heart and shown it to him. :twinkies:
I'll only go with this if he can rip out his still-beating heart and then beat him to death with it. Deal?

NormanPride
4/21/2006, 01:25 PM

Just because you dress/act/have the tastes of a pre-pubescent girl doesn't mean you have to eat like one too.

;)

jk the sooner fan
4/21/2006, 01:26 PM

i had their chicken sandwich......i dont make $250 plus an hour....

crawfish
4/21/2006, 01:29 PM
I'll only go with this if he can rip out his still-beating heart and then beat him to death with it. Deal?

You should actually beat him to death with his leg while showing him his still-beating heart in your hands.

OUDoc
4/21/2006, 01:41 PM
You should actually beat him to death with his leg while showing him his still-beating heart in your hands.
So, you'd need to get the leg off first, then remove the heart and beat him with the previously mentioned leg? Wouldn't there be a good chance he'd bleed to death prior to beating him to death? That's no good.

Stanley1
4/21/2006, 01:46 PM
So, you'd need to get the leg off first, then remove the heart and beat him with the previously mentioned leg? Wouldn't there be a good chance he'd bleed to death prior to beating him to death? That's no good.

Shhhh.....crawfish ain't that smart, you'll just confuse him.

crawfish
4/21/2006, 02:05 PM
Shhhh.....crawfish ain't that smart, you'll just confuse him.

How about if I beat him to death with Stan's leg? Two birds with one stone.

OUDoc
4/21/2006, 02:09 PM
How about if I beat him to death with Stan's leg? Two birds with one stone.
K

BeetDigger
4/21/2006, 02:17 PM
after a big frown and quick glance away from me....he changes the topic to the dallas cowboys

He thought that would win him some points? Oh wait, I quickly forget that I am one of the few who are non-Cowboy fans on the board.

Stanley1
4/21/2006, 02:25 PM
K

:mad:

colleyvillesooner
4/21/2006, 02:33 PM
:D

Stanley1
4/21/2006, 02:40 PM
:D

You think you and your new signature are funny doncha? Well..........you aren't. :eddie: ;)

colleyvillesooner
4/21/2006, 02:43 PM
You think you and your new signature are funny doncha? Well..........you aren't. :eddie: ;)

Least I changed it. :D

Soonerbabeinbama
4/21/2006, 03:01 PM
sitting at the lonely guy bar you can't expect any real great and/or intelligent conversation JK.;)