PDA

View Full Version : Golf tournament today

royalfan5
4/21/2006, 10:45 AM
I am getting ready to go out to our Ag business Golf tournament. My goals are not to look like a jack*** in front of 1)the pretty girl that will be there, 2) my advisor, 3) Not cause any injury or property damage, and 4) beat the Brazialian Okie State Alum. I am feeling pretty good about my chances.

picasso
4/21/2006, 10:51 AM
I am getting ready to go out to our Ag business Golf tournament. My goals are not to look like a jack*** in front of 1)the pretty girl that will be there, 2) my advisor, 3) Not cause any injury or property damage, and 4) beat the Brazialian Okie State Alum. I am feeling pretty good about my chances.
after a few shots casually ask the oSu guy if he breaths in or out when he hits the ball.
also comment on how amazing it is that he hits the ball so well when his arms are like this "show him some crazy position" at the top of his swing.

he'll be in the ****ter the rest of the day.:D

King Crimson
4/21/2006, 10:55 AM
I'm a big fan of: "nice shot, are your shoulders and feet always aimed like that?"

Newbomb Turk
4/21/2006, 11:15 AM
after a few shots casually ask the oSu guy if he breaths in or out when he hits the ball.

That is the best one.
Goes to show you that a big part of golf is in your head.

picasso
4/21/2006, 11:17 AM
That is the best one.
Goes to show you that a big part of golf is in your head.
or you could just fart Volare when he swings.

Newbomb Turk
4/21/2006, 03:16 PM
or you could just fart Volare when he swings.

Hollywood Knights references get spek every time. :D

picasso
4/21/2006, 03:18 PM
Hollywood Knights references get spek every time. :D
Lawwwrence, Lawrence of Arabiaaaaaaaa....
he's an English guy.....he went to fight the Turrrrrkishhhhhhhhhh

Fish
4/21/2006, 03:19 PM
especially when he plays the violin with his ****!

Lawrence...Lawrence of Arabia...was an English guy, sent over to fight the Turkish! beep! beep!

Fish
4/21/2006, 03:20 PM
too late!

heh!

Spek To Pic

picasso
4/21/2006, 03:22 PM
yeah just drive right through the flowers there. this is going to be the new site of the Newbomb Turk memorial library.

the who?

picasso
4/21/2006, 03:23 PM
what an odd taste.

this punch is good, I've had this taste in my mouth before.

yeah it does have a little wang in it doesn't it?

Fish
4/21/2006, 03:24 PM
ymssr...

Fish
4/21/2006, 03:25 PM
yes I've definatley had this taste in my mouth before

being a day late and a dollar short...

Scott D
4/21/2006, 04:10 PM
too bad you aren't an airman golfing with a colonel...that would make for good times on here. :D

walkoffsooner
4/21/2006, 04:52 PM
I always liked I don't how you are such a great putter it looks likes it loops around on the backswing.Works everytime.

royalfan5
4/21/2006, 07:51 PM
I pretty much accomplished my goals today. The highlights were dropping a drive in the back of a moving pick-up truck that was traveling on a parallel street, have a near negative distance drive because I hit a tree square and hard and the ball bounced back. Plus I was drunk before 4:30 which is always fun.

Stanley1
4/21/2006, 07:54 PM
I pretty much accomplished my goals today. The highlights were dropping a drive in the back of a moving pick-up truck that was traveling on a parallel street, have a near negative distance drive because I hit a tree square and hard and the ball bounced back. Plus I was drunk before 4:30 which is always fun.

She said "no", didn't she?

royalfan5
4/21/2006, 07:59 PM
She said "no", didn't she?
Let's put it this way, progress was made, and if nothing else I didn't lose out anyone I was with, and I have a new back-up plan as it turns out one of my new friends has a hot 21 year old sister.

Newbomb Turk
4/21/2006, 09:31 PM
Pic and Fish - spek and good jorb on the Knights stuff.

picasso
4/22/2006, 09:22 AM
too bad you aren't an airman golfing with a colonel...that would make for good times on here. :D
or fixing a push slice.

Newbomb my man, that flick is a classic. you know Gailard is still livin large in Tulsa? I've met his daughters, both artists, both quite attractive, one is a certified freak too.

"you've got your troubles, I've got mi eye eeeiiineeee...."

I look perfect with this mustache.

yeah perfect, like a perfect horse's ***.

Fish
4/22/2006, 11:05 AM
Introductions Pic!!! Introductions!:D

picasso
4/22/2006, 11:56 AM
Esther and Sarah. rest is up to you bro.;)