PDA

View Full Version : Wanna get high?

thenotman
4/21/2006, 09:45 AM
So I have an aquantance that is a resident at OUHSC. He was working nights this weekend and some dude comes in smelling of a fresh bathroom with pink flakes all over himself high as a kite. Turns out this guy was eating urinal cakes to get high.

Who thinks this is what Dean used to do as a youth?

Osce0la
4/21/2006, 09:49 AM
You can get high off urinal cakes? :confused:

Viking Kitten
4/21/2006, 09:53 AM
Did he actually retrieve the cakes from a urinal, or were these Mint-In-Package urinal cakes?

I'm withholding true disgust until I see your answer.

Osce0la
4/21/2006, 09:54 AM
Did he actually retrieve the cakes from a urinal, or were these Mint-In-Package urinal cakes?

I was wondering that too...He didn't say he smelled like pee so I assumed they weren't actually from the urinal.

That may be one of those questions you just don't want to have to ask though...

thenotman
4/21/2006, 09:55 AM
The good doctor didn't know where he aquired the cakes at. My thinking on it is what is the easiest way to get urinal cakes? BLEH!

sooner n houston
4/21/2006, 10:12 AM
So I have an aquantance that is a resident at OUHSC. He was working nights this weekend and some dude comes in smelling of a fresh bathroom with pink flakes all over himself high as a kite. Turns out this guy was eating urinal cakes to get high.

Who thinks this is what Dean used to do as a youth?

Many more refrences like that about Dean and we may all start calling you the Knot man - as in knot's on your head! :D

Osce0la
4/21/2006, 10:16 AM
Many more refrences like that about Dean and we may all start calling you the Knot man - as in knot's on your head! :D
or thenotman may take on a different meaning...

as in, after Dean castrates you, you will be a notman...

Dio
4/21/2006, 10:17 AM
That explains the guy with the "Will work for urinal cakes" sign I saw when I was going to the last Hornets game.

thenotman
4/21/2006, 10:20 AM
HA!, I know Dean. In fact Dean knows the Dr. whom I am refering too.

If he don't like it I'll cut off his email access!! ;)

SoonerWood
4/21/2006, 10:22 AM
Makes you wonder what was going through the mind of the person that first discovered this.

"Eureka! Bathroom fresh breath and a free high!"

picasso
4/21/2006, 10:27 AM
where's the hand towel from South Park?

Osce0la
4/21/2006, 10:32 AM
So exactly what in urinal cakes gets you high? I wasn't even aware of this until this thread...

frankensooner
4/21/2006, 10:33 AM
I saw a panhandler today at 23rd and Broadway wearing a brand new "I've been GALLAGHERIZED" T-Shirt. http://www.gallaghersmash.com/Quick.Cart/files/products/GallagherizedSticker_m.jpg

It did not in anyway make me want to give her any cash.

Rhino
4/21/2006, 10:54 AM
I think you do, mon.

Jimminy Crimson
4/21/2006, 10:56 AM
I saw a panhandler today at 23rd and Broadway wearing a brand new "I've been GALLAGHERIZED" T-Shirt. http://www.gallaghersmash.com/Quick.Cart/files/products/GallagherizedSticker_m.jpg

It did not in anyway make me want to give her any cash.

Just b/c a person is 'homeless' doesn't warrant them any money from me.

If they're going to get my coin, they better sing, dance, or do both at the same time. :twinkies:

Viking Kitten
4/21/2006, 11:07 AM
Just b/c a person is 'homeless' doesn't warrant them any money from me.

If they're going to get my coin, they better sing, dance, or do both at the same time. :twinkies:

What would you expect them to do for some of your urinal cakes?

Jimminy Crimson
4/21/2006, 11:09 AM
What would you expect them to do for some of your urinal cakes?

Pee on them? :confused:

Viking Kitten
4/21/2006, 11:14 AM
Fair enough.