PDA

View Full Version : I think I win the SF Grand Prize

Soonerbabeinbama
4/21/2006, 09:17 AM
For receiving the harshest initiation into the SF! It was reminiscent of the Salem Witch Hunts. I would open my front door every morning expecting to see an SF lynch mob ready to string me up. I've been posting a little over a year now and I've never seen anyone else get attacked the way I did. I'm curious if there were any before me. I'm still not quite sure what happened. but I have an idea. I think there was a ringleader or two and mass hysteria followed. That was some crazy ****. Scare me!!:eek:

JohnnyMack
4/21/2006, 09:19 AM
You see pics of Pat nekkid or something?

frankensooner
4/21/2006, 09:22 AM
eh, whatever, one of the longtime female posters said I was creepy...just try to top that!!! ;)

4/21/2006, 09:27 AM
Lynch mob? Wow, you really ARE in 'Bama.

Czar Soonerov
4/21/2006, 09:30 AM
http://www.mattymo.com/albums/Stupid-Pictures/retard_prize.jpg

Soonerbabeinbama
4/21/2006, 09:30 AM
Lynch mob? Wow, you really ARE in 'Bama.
But the sad part was the "lynch mob" was the good ole Oklahoma Sooner Fans. Sigh...... I thought finding fellow Sooners would be a good thing. That's what freaked me out.

Sooner in Tampa
4/21/2006, 09:32 AM
What the heck happened?

Soonerbabeinbama
4/21/2006, 09:41 AM
What the heck happened?
Not here to open old wounds, just to collect my prize!!:D

Mjcpr
4/21/2006, 09:42 AM

First thing you need to do is post a pic so we all know who you are.

(Am I thinking of the right shenanigans?)

Scott D
4/21/2006, 09:45 AM
For receiving the harshest initiation into the SF! It was reminiscent of the Salem Witch Hunts. I would open my front door every morning expecting to see an SF lynch mob ready to string me up. I've been posting a little over a year now and I've never seen anyone else get attacked the way I did. I'm curious if there were any before me. I'm still not quite sure what happened. but I have an idea. I think there was a ringleader or two and mass hysteria followed. That was some crazy ****. Scare me!!:eek:

clearly you haven't read any of Nick's posts on the football forum before his baneage.

colleyvillesooner
4/21/2006, 09:46 AM

C'mon spill it. You opened the old wounds when you posted about your tramatic beginnings on SF.com over a year ago. :D

Soonerbabeinbama
4/21/2006, 10:01 AM
First thing you need to do is post a pic so we all know who you are.

(Am I thinking of the right shenanigans?)
that was the "mild" part of it

jk the sooner fan
4/21/2006, 10:05 AM
i watched it.....wasnt very friendly....the problem here is once you get labeled a troll, its like sharks on chum

Soonerbabeinbama
4/21/2006, 10:06 AM
C'mon spill it. You opened the old wounds when you posted about your tramatic beginnings on SF.com over a year ago. :D
In a nutshell - a bitch slap that got out of control causing the worker bees of the SF to rally round the queen bee of the SF and stomp the hell out of the imposing female noobie-bee. How's that?:cool:

Beano's Fourth Chin
4/21/2006, 10:07 AM
But the sad part was the "lynch mob" was the good ole Oklahoma Sooner Fans. Sigh...... I thought finding fellow Sooners would be a good thing. That's what freaked me out.

You just cam in at the wrong time. Everyone thought you were SoonerWill coming back to taunt us.

Turns out you were just some other obnoxious dude pretending to be a chick.

jk the sooner fan
4/21/2006, 10:07 AM
In a nutshell - a bitch slap that got out of control causing the worker bees of the SF to rally round the queen bee of the SF and stomp the hell out of the imposing female noobie-bee. How's that?:cool:

pretty close,....the irony is that the "then queen bee" went thru very much the same treatment when she first arrived

Soonerbabeinbama
4/21/2006, 10:11 AM
[QUOTE=jk the sooner fan]pretty close,....the irony is that the "then queen bee" went thru very much the same treatment when she first arrived[/QUOTEI
It ain't easy bein a queen bee

Beano's Fourth Chin
4/21/2006, 10:11 AM
pretty close,....the irony is that the "then queen bee" went thru very much the same treatment when she first arrived

We're all worse than a bunch of Baptist Women in a knitting circle sharing "prayer requests".

Viking Kitten
4/21/2006, 10:12 AM

I'm not sure I know the full details on what happened to you, but I assure you, if the real queen bee had come after you, you'd be dead.

Osce0la
4/21/2006, 10:14 AM
I guess it's good that I spent so much time on the Fark board before coming over here...I couldn't be mistaken for someone's troll...

Jimminy Crimson
4/21/2006, 10:14 AM
Who is this queen bee fella you're talking about?

Soonerbabeinbama
4/21/2006, 10:21 AM
I'm not sure I know the full details on what happened to you, but I assure you, if the real queen bee had come after you, you'd be dead.
The upshot of the deal was that I just happened to joke around with someone who was personal property of the queen bee - my dumb luck huh? A zillion people on the SF and I choose the king bee to have comraderie with. It was all very innocent - really.

Jimminy Crimson
4/21/2006, 10:24 AM
NAMES, DAM KNIT! :mad: ;)

Howzit
4/21/2006, 10:25 AM
Who is this queen bee fella you're talking about?

I'm confused. 'Queen bee' sounds like Stanley.

Soonerbabeinbama
4/21/2006, 10:26 AM
NAMES, DAM KNIT! :mad: ;)
Hello, my name is Soonerbabeinbama:D

Viking Kitten

I do hear he likes to make honey.

Jimminy Crimson

It depends if she's talking about 'Queen bee' or 'Drag Queen bee'...

sanantoniosooner
4/21/2006, 10:28 AM
Hey, this is bri.........good to see you Will.

BTW......I don't know who wins, but you got competion on the "Troll is here lets work him over" award.

Soonerbabeinbama
4/21/2006, 10:32 AM
Hey, this is bri.........good to see you Will.

BTW......I don't know who wins, but you got competion on the "Troll is here lets work him over" award.
I don't think your deal got nasty though

soonerbrat
4/21/2006, 10:34 AM
hmmm

did you guys pick on me too? i don't remember.

Howzit
4/21/2006, 10:35 AM
hmmm

did you guys pick on me too? i don't remember.

No, you were posting pics in the first 5 minutes.

Sooner in Tampa
4/21/2006, 10:35 AM
hmmm

did you guys pick on me too? i don't remember.I think that it is a safe bet, if you don't remember, you didn't get picked on.

Trust me, you will remember it.

Osce0la
4/21/2006, 10:37 AM
I was going to ask if Soonerbabe posted pics right after she arrived...If your name has "babe" in it, you'll definitely get off on the right foot if you post pics when you first arive...

Harry Beanbag
4/21/2006, 11:01 AM
You survived though, others weren't so lucky. We ran Meni off rather quickly, now he's like a god to the dimwits on the Rivals board.

Soonerbabeinbama
4/21/2006, 11:02 AM
I was going to ask if Soonerbabe posted pics right after she arrived...If your name has "babe" in it, you'll definitely get off on the right foot if you post pics when you first arive...
I had no idea what "babe" was going to do to me. I just liked the way Soonerbabeinbama sounded. Craphell - if I knew what grief it was going to cause me, I would have used "Bubba from Purcell" as my SF name!!:D

soonerbrat
4/21/2006, 11:20 AM
I think that it is a safe bet, if you don't remember, you didn't get picked on.

Trust me, you will remember it.

trust me, i have the worst memory EVAR.

soonerbrat
4/21/2006, 11:22 AM

I think I went to a tailgate before I started posting a lot, too.

Fugue
4/21/2006, 11:31 AM
trust me, i have the worst memory EVAR.

how do you know? :texan:

BlondeSoonerGirl
4/21/2006, 11:31 AM
:les: KILL THEEZ N00bs, PLZKTHNX!!!

Osce0la
4/21/2006, 11:32 AM
:(

Viking Kitten
4/21/2006, 11:33 AM

Certainly, your majesty. Anything else? Rolling Rock?

BlondeSoonerGirl
4/21/2006, 11:36 AM
Certainly, your majesty. Anything else? Rolling Rock?

'...bring me the brown one...he amuses me...'

BlondeSoonerGirl
4/21/2006, 11:40 AM
And I don't think it was me. I'm not mean to n00bs.

Ask Boarder - he'll tell you.

:D

But if I was drunk...then hell, who knows...:eddie:

BeetDigger
4/21/2006, 11:41 AM
And I don't think it was me. I've got mean B00bs.

:eek:

BeetDigger
4/21/2006, 11:43 AM
I don't think your deal got nasty though

Wait a minute. You're a dude? If so, using a femine handle deserves some harsh treatment.

Pics solve all of the problems. For chicks that is. :texan:

Tailwind
4/21/2006, 11:44 AM
Wait a minute. You're a dude? If so, using a femine handle deserves some harsh treatment.

Pics solve all of the problems. For chicks that is. :texan:
Not necessarily.:eek:

BeetDigger
4/21/2006, 11:46 AM
Not necessarily.:eek:

Pic?

:texan:

Soonerbabeinbama
4/21/2006, 11:47 AM
I think the problem is when no one knows you "for real" and in that case, there is no way to prove yourself. One SFer does know me now so I've been verified.;)

Scott D
4/21/2006, 11:52 AM
'...bring me the brown one...he amuses me...'

:eek:

*runs*

soonerbrat
4/21/2006, 11:54 AM
how do you know? :texan:

ok, i don't. but i certainly don't remember a lot of stuff.
head injury 6 years ago affected my short term memory

Soonerbabeinbama
4/21/2006, 11:56 AM
bet you feel pretty crappy now don't you Fugue?:cool:

Scott D
4/21/2006, 11:59 AM
bet you feel pretty crappy now don't you Farinelli?:cool:

you gonna let her get away with that Fugue? :eek:

MamaMia
4/21/2006, 11:59 AM
For receiving the harshest initiation into the SF! It was reminiscent of the Salem Witch Hunts. I would open my front door every morning expecting to see an SF lynch mob ready to string me up. I've been posting a little over a year now and I've never seen anyone else get attacked the way I did. I'm curious if there were any before me. I'm still not quite sure what happened. but I have an idea. I think there was a ringleader or two and mass hysteria followed. That was some crazy ****. Scare me!!:eek:Its obvious, since you brought it up after all this time, that you were traumatized in a way. What was said? I'm very glad that you stuck around because I think you're really great to have around, but why did you? :)

I've been verbally attacked a couple of times myself, but someone has to be the grownup in that type of situation. Unfortunately, some people have a problem being mature enough to know how to agree to disagree. I, on the other hand, realized that we are all fellow Sooners with a common bond, and decided not to let anyones lousy attitide hinder me from having my fun. :D

Howzit
4/21/2006, 12:06 PM

For me, it was the 70's.

Boarder
4/21/2006, 12:14 PM
And I don't think it was me. I'm not mean to n00bs.

I will vouch that even when evily baited, BSG remains the picture of ladylike niceness that everyone has grown to know and love.

She couldn't have done such a heinous act.

soonerbrat
4/21/2006, 12:18 PM
am i still a no0b?

i feel like it sometimes.

Mjcpr
4/21/2006, 12:35 PM

So, uh......so you wanna come over?

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid187/pcc182f18173f0bc354171b3e6dc96951/f2473423.jpg

Scott D
4/21/2006, 12:37 PM
So, uh......so you wanna come over?

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid187/pcc182f18173f0bc354171b3e6dc96951/f2473423.jpg

my wife hates my ring tone that goes *ring* 'Giggity Giggity Gigg-ity... *ring* All-right.

Mjcpr
4/21/2006, 12:40 PM
Had I known such a ringtone existed, my wife would probably hate it too.

Soonerbabeinbama
4/21/2006, 12:55 PM
Its obvious, since you brought it up after all this time, that you were traumatized in a way. What was said? I'm very glad that you stuck around because I think you're really great to have around, but why did you? :)

I've been verbally attacked a couple of times myself, but someone has to be the grownup in that type of situation. Unfortunately, some people have a problem being mature enough to know how to agree to disagree. I, on the other hand, realized that we are all fellow Sooners with a common bond, and decided not to let anyones lousy attitide hinder me from having my fun. :D
Why did I stick around? I'm not sure. I think just to **** everyone off. I figured I would make them happy if I left. I sure didn't want that to happen:D I'm not much of a quitter. Plus, there was ONE person that wrote me a simple PM that said "don't go." Just that one PM made me feel so good. Don't know that I was traumatized exactly, but I did get my feelings hurt. That's a strange thing - no one knew me, so why did it matter to me? I don't know - guess it's because I knew me and I took it as a personal assault. I've learned a lot about the SO since then. I try not to take things personal. I am in agreement with you, we are Sooners and are supposed to have somewhat of a bond.

TexasLidig8r
4/21/2006, 01:03 PM
Too bad Babeski.

From day one, I was welcomed with open arms.. respected for a rapier like wit and fairness, with a kind word to say to all...

<cough... cough>

Dang.. almost got it all out! :D

BlondeSoonerGirl
4/21/2006, 01:05 PM
Too bad Babeski.

From day one, I was welcomed with open arms.. respected for a rapier like wit and fairness, with a kind word to say to all...

<cough... cough>

Dang.. almost got it all out! :D

Heh. You did get some serious hazing.

But I will say that you were and still are a really good sport about it all. For reals...

Ugh. Pass the bleach. :eddie:

soonerbrat
4/21/2006, 01:06 PM
http://www.animalappealpa.org/clorox.gif

Mjcpr
4/21/2006, 01:08 PM

I thought you did your hair on Saturday nights? :confused:

*runs away*

BlondeSoonerGirl
4/21/2006, 01:12 PM
I thought you did your hair on Saturday nights? :confused:

*runs away*

If I was sure you actually had junk -I'd kick you in it.

And it's WEDNESDAY, you punk. :mad:

Mjcpr
4/21/2006, 01:13 PM
http://www.mazepath.com/uncleal/geoduck.jpg

TexasLidig8r
4/21/2006, 01:13 PM
Heh. You did get some serious hazing.

But I will say that you were and still are a really good sport about it all. For reals...

I luvs it when BSG has to thoroughly cleanse herself after sayin' nice things! ;)

BlondeSoonerGirl
4/21/2006, 01:14 PM

Reaalllllly slow to come all the way out of it's shell, but whoo-boy, when it does...

Fugue
4/21/2006, 01:15 PM

FPIA

FREE PAT! in advance

Rhino
4/21/2006, 01:15 PM
How horrible it must have been for you.

Mjcpr
4/21/2006, 01:17 PM
FPIA

FREE PAT! in advance

If you can't post about mollusks, what can you post about?

Soonerbabeinbama
4/21/2006, 01:22 PM
Yo Pat!!!! Is that the grand prize I win?:twinkies:

FPIA - yeah buddy!:cool:

Tailwind
4/21/2006, 01:22 PM
Pic?

:texan:
The south ovary is not ready for that.:eek:

Osce0la
4/21/2006, 01:26 PM
FPIA! ;)