PDA

View Full Version : Next Time, I'll Use the Drive Thru..

AllAboutThe'O'
4/20/2006, 11:16 PM
So I go to Braum's tonight on my way to the office and it's about 30 minutes before closing time. But all of a sudden a rush of people (mainly softball players from one of the local high schools) come in behind me. I order before they do and I have to wait a good few minutes. I ordered a sandwich and a shake. One of the workers gives me my sandwich, assuming that I had already gotten my shake. I told him I didn't, so I had to wait another few minutes before I could get my shake. I think I finally left about 5-10 minutes before closing time. One of the softball players' moms had sympathy for me, trying to convince them to let me have everything for free. No such luck, but I think next time I go to Braum's, I'll take my chances with the drive-thru.

BTW, the jack and bacon chicken sandwich rocks.

soonerhubs
4/20/2006, 11:22 PM
I miss braums :(

You keep talking about it, and I'm going to have to take MrsS.H. for a 14 hour road trip to Salina Kansas with only one thing on my mind.

AllAboutThe'O'
4/20/2006, 11:23 PM
Hey, I thought you were going to come down to "the border" this spring.

mrssoonerhubler
4/21/2006, 12:09 AM
We came down for spring break. soonerhubler had us eating at Braums, Pearls, and CHarlies CHicken. Not bad.