PDA

View Full Version : speaking of gas, whats your take on this

OUHOMER
4/20/2006, 06:30 PM
A friend of mind leases some property to a guy who runs fuel to gas stations and the like. he told said friend that he has been hauling nothing but fuel to military bases for 2 weeks filling up every tank they got. Almost running around the clock.. he has been delivering fuel to bases for years but has not seen anything like this..

so what does this mean.. Fuel is cheap so they are buying it up? or fuel will be in great demand in the near future? :confused:

?????? makes you wonder

OUHOMER
4/20/2006, 06:32 PM
oh yea no link all hear say....... fr'n hillbillys i know that was your next question

Harry Beanbag
4/20/2006, 07:58 PM
It means $3 a gallon is cheap compared to what it'll be after we bomb the crap out of Iran. :(

soonerbrat
4/20/2006, 08:02 PM
it means i need to find a carpool...or get a scooter.

OUHOMER
4/20/2006, 08:22 PM
It means $3 a gallon is cheap compared to what it'll be after we bomb the crap out of Iran. :(

Thats what i was thinking

Okla-homey
4/20/2006, 08:29 PM
Is he delivering gasoline or JP-8?

OUHOMER
4/20/2006, 08:38 PM
must be jp-8, claimed he smelled like kerosene

Okla-homey
4/20/2006, 08:41 PM
must be jp-8, claimed he smelled like kerosene

I was in the AF for 23 years. We never stockpiled fuel because we thought it was going to increase in price.

Harry Beanbag
4/20/2006, 08:53 PM
I was in the AF for 23 years. We never stockpiled fuel because we thought it was going to increase in price.

What if there was a sudden decrease in availability?

royalfan5
4/20/2006, 08:54 PM
Maybe we need extra cause we're gonna bomb Iran back to when they were all ZoroAstrians?

JohnnyMack
4/20/2006, 09:06 PM
Maybe we need extra cause we're gonna bomb Iran back to when they were all ZoroAstrians?

Why do you hate Zarathushtra?

royalfan5
4/20/2006, 09:08 PM
Why do you hate Zarathushtra?
I just think the world was a better place when everybody looked up to Ahura Mazda

KABOOKIE
4/20/2006, 09:13 PM
A friend of mind leases some property to a guy who runs fuel to gas stations and the like. he told said friend that he has been hauling nothing but fuel to military bases for 2 weeks filling up every tank they got. Almost running around the clock.. he has been delivering fuel to bases for years but has not seen anything like this..

so what does this mean.. Fuel is cheap so they are buying it up? or fuel will be in great demand in the near future? :confused:

?????? makes you wonder

http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d192/DLRobertson/R_LEE_ERMY.jpg

JEEZUS AGE CHRIST PUKE!!! WHY DON'T YOU JUST CALL OSAMA AND TELL HIM WHAT THE **** WE'RE DOING??? WERE YOU BORN THIS ****ING STUPID?

Okla-homey
4/20/2006, 09:24 PM

Don't worry. We have a shiitepot-ful in the "national strategic reserve." Even if there isn't a drop for civilian use, Big Blue, the Fleet and the Big Green Machine will have go-juice.

Tailwind
4/20/2006, 09:29 PM
Kinda scarey no matter what the reason is.

JohnnyMack
4/20/2006, 09:31 PM
I remember this one time, in this one episode of The X-Files, turns out Sculley was abducted and taken to a secret research base and then Mulder had to sneak in dressed as an Army contractor.

I got nuthin'.

walkoffsooner
4/20/2006, 09:52 PM
It's gotten so high they are having to supply personal vehicles to.I know a guy who is hauling siphon hoses in around the clock.

proud gonzo
4/20/2006, 10:15 PM
anybody see The Daily Show's bit about Iran yesterday? the video is on their site and titled "Get Enriched or Die Tryin'"

y'all should watch it.

OUHOMER
4/21/2006, 06:37 AM
I thought it was intersting, i saw a tidbit on how americans have not changed there drving habits. Dont know how they measure it, but if they include the fuel bought by the government, it would show we are conserving fuel and the price goes up.

Hamhock
4/21/2006, 08:15 AM

Because the federal government is so worried about the cost of its programs?