PDA

View Full Version : I got pulled over yesterday(not a copycat thread)

sanantoniosooner
4/20/2006, 05:26 PM
I hate Leon Valley Police.

Any city where the inhabitants display a sticker on the bumper so the cops know who NOT to pull over for ridiculous stuff is a piece of crap.

Texas has switched to a new type of tag and in my haste I accidentally removed my inspection sticker instead of the old tag sticker. I was a little confused about what I had done wrong and the cop explained to me how the new tags are different and it's easy to make a mistake, right before he writes me the ticket.

Typical, he's just doing his job.......I'm a violator..........yeah it's confusing, but welcome to the new world...........blah blah blah.

You tell me how it is cost efficient for those tards to chase down sticker offenders when they can get it straightened out by bringing it current and paying a $10 fee.

I understand how speeders help make the city budget, but it would seem that this stupid little offense wouldn't be worth the emphasis they place on it in this little piece of crap town. They spend as much as they make on it to enforce the law and they didn't make the street a bit safer.

And he DIDN'T run a check on my license, so it WASN'T about finding fugitives.

sooner n houston
4/20/2006, 08:05 PM
Pity reply! :D

soonerbrat
4/20/2006, 08:06 PM
you need a cuter rack