PDA

View Full Version : 2006 Big 12 Games of the Week

HoustonPowercat
4/20/2006, 03:02 PM
Here is my take on the Games of the Week in the Big 12 in 2006....

http://ksucollegefootball.blogspot.com/2006/04/2006-big-12-games-of-week.html

Let me know what you think...

RedstickSooner
4/20/2006, 03:35 PM
Couple seem sorta off.

Nebraska at USC sorta reminds me of Baylor at the Miami Dolphins. Don't see how that mis-match can possibly be a game of the week :)

I might see moving Aggie vs. Aggie Lite ahead of Tejas vs. Nebbish on 10/21. Mostly because Nebbish has been so bad lately.

Bugeaters vs. Mildcats on 10/14 seems like a mediocre matchup, too - but it isn't like our game vs. Iowa State would necessarily be better. Guess that just might be a dull weekend.

I actually kinda like Nebbish vs. Aggie on 11/11 -- because it's a fun chance to watch two teams helmed by coaches who were hired at the expense of competent veterans, who have subsequently led their teams to shining mediocrity. Cal it the "Karma Bowl", perhaps.

SoonerDood
4/20/2006, 04:01 PM
Texas @ Kansas St?
Kansas St @ Kansas?
no homerism there

BASSooner
4/20/2006, 04:07 PM
Couple seem sorta off.

Nebraska at USC sorta reminds me of Baylor at the Miami Dolphins. Don't see how that mis-match can possibly be a game of the week :)

I might see moving Aggie vs. Aggie Lite ahead of Tejas vs. Nebbish on 10/21. Mostly because Nebbish has been so bad lately.

Bugeaters vs. Mildcats on 10/14 seems like a mediocre matchup, too - but it isn't like our game vs. Iowa State would necessarily be better. Guess that just might be a dull weekend.

I actually kinda like Nebbish vs. Aggie on 11/11 -- because it's a fun chance to watch two teams helmed by coaches who were hired at the expense of competent veterans, who have subsequently led their teams to shining mediocrity. Cal it the "Karma Bowl", perhaps.
USC won't have an offense next year so that could be a good game....

TheUnnamedSooner
4/20/2006, 04:32 PM
You don't think very high of Baylor do ya?

goingoneight
4/20/2006, 10:07 PM
BIG 12 game of the week...

"Who is Oklahoma playing this week?"

SicEmBaylor
4/20/2006, 10:22 PM
If we pwn nothing else this season we'll pwn the "Must Miss" category.

SoonerGators
4/20/2006, 10:48 PM
Couple seem sorta off.

since it's early in the season, while in L.A., this could be a game. Nebraska looks to be pretty good on defense this year and usc has to reload on the offensive side of the ball. I'm still picking the trojans, but I won't be shocked to see Nebraska make it close or even pull the upset