PDA

View Full Version : Here's to you, mister Lottery Ticket Buyer

Partial Qualifier
4/20/2006, 02:00 PM
He's mister Multiple Lottery Ticket Buy-hee-er!

Thanks to you, I can stand in line at the convenience store for 20 minutes or more while you and the clerk do your little dance. Don't worry 'bout us, guys

:mad:

Scratch your tickets, now!

Make yourself comfortable! I mean, at least the conv. store is air-conditioned, right? And don't fret all that mud you tracked in, that's what they pay people like you ... oh nevermind!

You're gonna get rich, yeah!

But I noticed your yellowed t-shirt, work gloves and Dollar General Store boots... you don't look like someone who can afford to drop $60 on lottery tix... just sayin' ??

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

OUinFLA
4/20/2006, 02:02 PM
get used to it. been going on down here for over 15 years.
I hate the weeks the lotto get up in the 50+ million range.
We get people buying 100 tics at a time. Sure makes for a long wait to get a 32 oz diet coke.

VeeJay
4/20/2006, 02:18 PM
If that Dollar General Store boot wearing jabroney won, it would be gone in a matter of months.

It ain't like that guy can manage his money or anything.

Partial Qualifier
4/20/2006, 02:26 PM
Your avvie is cracking me up Vee

Mixer!
4/20/2006, 02:49 PM
He's mister Multiple Lottery Ticket Buy-hee-er!

Thanks to you, I can stand in line at the convenience store for 20 minutes or more while you and the clerk do your little dance. Don't worry 'bout us, guys

:mad:

Scratch your tickets, now!

Make yourself comfortable! I mean, at least the conv. store is air-conditioned, right? And don't fret all that mud you tracked in, that's what they pay people like you ... oh nevermind!

You're gonna get rich, yeah!

But I noticed your yellowed t-shirt, work gloves and Dollar General Store boots... you don't look like someone who can afford to drop $60 on lottery tix... just sayin' ??

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:
Annheiser-Busch, St. Louis. :D

swardboy
4/20/2006, 03:03 PM
Here's to you P.Q....you nailed it!