PDA

View Full Version : i got pulled over last night

soonerbrat
4/20/2006, 10:48 AM
but I didn't get a ticket.

I think it was because I was showing a lot of cleavage.

1stTimeCaller
4/20/2006, 10:50 AM
pics?

Sooner in Tampa
4/20/2006, 10:51 AM
This thread is totally worthless without the pics to back up the claim.

usmc-sooner
4/20/2006, 10:51 AM
girls get so lucky with the cops.

KABOOKIE
4/20/2006, 10:52 AM

That's what got you pulled over. :D

soonerbrat
4/20/2006, 10:54 AM
my friend was flabbergasted. i pulled out of a bar, i was trying to make a left turn but there was a median there, so i ended up going the wrong way, so i had to make a u-turn in the middle of the road.

he asked if i was drinking, asked if i had any tickets in oklahoma or texas and sent me on my way. my friend was glad we didn't get hauled off to jail, but at the same time, i think he was a little jealous. if he had been driving our happy selves woud've been in the pokey.

yermom
4/20/2006, 10:55 AM

you should at least give us the chance to allege this :D

sooner_born_1960
4/20/2006, 10:56 AM
99.9% of all cops...

yermom
4/20/2006, 10:56 AM
like b00bs?

1stTimeCaller
4/20/2006, 10:57 AM
had you been drinking?

slickdawg
4/20/2006, 10:57 AM

You would be surprised how well that works.

I've ridden along with a lot of deputies, and that gets a lot of "warning notices" that wouldn't be given to doodz.

soonerbrat
4/20/2006, 10:58 AM
http://s21.photobucket.com/albums/b274/soonerbrat/italy/th_torinocut.jpg

not from last night, but i was wearing something similar

soonerbrat
4/20/2006, 10:59 AM
had you been drinking?

yes, but i wasn't drunk.

he asked me and i told him i had had one beer at the bar i had just left.

yermom
you need to be farked onto that Claire Coggins pic :D

slickdawg

Now that's not fair, we need a much larger and clearer picture.

While you are at it, post that in the fark forum. :D

crawfish
4/20/2006, 11:00 AM
Not ANOTHER breathalizer.

soonerbrat
4/20/2006, 11:02 AM
i know i could've passed a field sobriety test. not sure about the breathalizer. I didn't even feel like i had a buzz.

Boarder
4/20/2006, 11:02 AM
So, I got out of a ticket because the dude listened to the Sports Animal and knew my commercials.

I do have a lot of cleavage, though. That may have been it.

Carry on.

Viking Kitten
4/20/2006, 11:04 AM
When my dad was a cop, he said many times when hot chick got pulled over, cops would go ahead and give her a ticket just so they could get a phone number.

TheHumanAlphabet
4/20/2006, 11:05 AM
I don't have cleavage, but I was pulled over the other night. My headlight had just burnt out and I told Mrs. THA "watch me get pulled over". We were driving next to some apartments (has some shoes on the overhead wires and the sight of a couple of arsons) and sure enough, cop car comes out and lights me up...

I stop and tell the cop my headlight had just burnt out and I would get to it soon. She saw an old fogey and sent me on my way...

soonerbrat
4/20/2006, 11:07 AM
heh...well, i was with a big scary looking bald dude, so he prolly didn't want my number :D

it might have also been the fact that I have a Fraternal Order of Police license plate thingy...only cops and their families can have them

BeetDigger
4/20/2006, 11:12 AM
heh...well, i was with a big scary looking bald dude, so he prolly didn't want my number :D

it might have also been the fact that I have a Fraternal Order of Police license plate thingy...only cops and their families can have them

So which was it, the jumblies or the license plate holder that got you out of the ticket.

soonerbrat
4/20/2006, 11:14 AM
combination? plus i'm cute and i was polite.

Sooner in Tampa
4/20/2006, 11:14 AM
So which was it, the jumblies or the license plate holder that got you out of the ticket.HEH...she does seem to be doing some back tracking to take the attention off of the...well you know. :D

soonerbrat
4/20/2006, 11:18 AM
well my dude that i was with thinks it was the boobage

slickdawg
4/20/2006, 11:21 AM
combination? plus i'm cute and i was polite.

Cute, polite AND boobage will get you out of most tickets.

Sooner in Tampa
4/20/2006, 11:23 AM
well my dude that i was with thinks it was the boobageI would second that...chicks can get away with just about anything by showing off some boobage. :( It so unfair.

HskrGrl
4/20/2006, 11:23 AM
It's great to be a woman! :D

soonerbrat
4/20/2006, 11:24 AM
i'm just glad he didn't hold it against me that i'm an okie.

soonerbrat
4/20/2006, 11:25 AM
LOL

Sooner04 negspekked me

i got pulled over last n... 4/20/2006 11:19 AM Sooner04 maybe he didn't want to look at you anymore.

Sooner in Tampa
4/20/2006, 11:30 AM
LOL

Sooner04 negspekked me

i got pulled over last n... 4/20/2006 11:19 AM Sooner04 maybe he didn't want to look at you anymore.HUH...WTH???

Viking Kitten
4/20/2006, 11:30 AM
heh...well, i was with a big scary looking bald dude...

You were with Dean?

soonerbrat
4/20/2006, 11:31 AM
HUH...WTH???

he hates me.

he's always mean to me and to chickie. it's ok. my negspek > his.

Stanley1
4/20/2006, 11:32 AM
You were with Dean?

No, no. She said "scary looking", not "brokeback looking". :D

soonerbrat
You were with Dean?

his doppleganger.

BeetDigger
It's great to be a woman! :D

Pics?

:texan:

Sooner in Tampa
he hates me.

he's always mean to me and to chickie. it's ok. my negspek > his.I guess...to neg for that is kind of silly.

BeetDigger
4/20/2006, 11:33 AM
his doppleganger.

No pics! Please.

TYIA.

Mjcpr
4/20/2006, 11:33 AM
yes, but i wasn't drunk.

he asked me and i told him i had had one beer at the bar i had just left.

You should've said "a couple".

I have it on good authority that that will get you out of any situation involving the police and alcohol.

Osce0la
4/20/2006, 11:43 AM
I don't have cleavage, but I was pulled over the other night. My headlight had just burnt out and I told Mrs. THA "watch me get pulled over". We were driving next to some apartments (has some shoes on the overhead wires and the sight of a couple of arsons) and sure enough, cop car comes out and lights me up...

I stop and tell the cop my headlight had just burnt out and I would get to it soon. She saw an old fogey and sent me on my way...
I got pulled over for this once. My headlight had burnt out earlier that night and I had gone to Wal Mart to get a new one, for whatever reason they didn't have the one I needed, so I decided I'd go to Auto Zone the next day and look (it was like 9 PM). I end up getting pulled over later that night and I explain to the cop that Wal Mart didn't have the bulb I needed and that I wa going to go to Auto Zone in the morning...He then notices the Micheal Myers mask in my backseat and asks what that is for. I tell him I was at a friend's house earlier and that she loves the movie Halloween so I had taken that over there. He proceeds to explain to me that it is suspicious to see a mask like that out in the middle of Summer :rolleyes: so I again tell him why it is there. He then asks me if I have been drinking - no reason to ask, he just thought it's be a good idea to ask I guess. By this point I'm getting a little frustrated at this cops as5holeisnhness. He goes back to his car for about 5 minutes, then comes back and asks why I don't have my seatbelt on (if you know anything about '92 Corollas you know that the seatbelt clips onto the door - therefore anytime I am in the car the seatbelt is on). I give him a sort of go to hell look as I pull the shoulder belt up off of my chest and show him that I do have my seatbelt on. He then goes back to his car and writes me a ticket for having one headlight - even though I had already explained to him why it hasn't been replaced yet. Regardless, I went to Auto Zone the next morning and was back at the police station by 10 AM to show that I had replaced it (if you get it fixed within 72 hours you can take it to the station and show them and you don't have to pay the ticket)...

If only someone with cleaveage had been with me...:rolleyes:

slickdawg
4/20/2006, 11:45 AM
Pics?

:texan:

She's in the fark forum, somewhere.

usmc-sooner
4/20/2006, 01:11 PM
notice how in a thread about cleavage that Marines posted in slot 3,4, and 5

Melo
4/20/2006, 01:19 PM
Ive been in the car quite a few times when a friend has been pulled over. And every time they have asked them to get out of the car, and they question them. Then they come to me and ask what we were doing. I always answer truthfully, which is alright since we dont do anything wrong, and just smile. I dont have cleavage to show, but I have never been with someone when they have gotten a ticket.

And this one time, I was driving to go get my lisence renewed, and the speed limit went from 45-35 real quick. Right about the time I noticed it, I looked up to see myself right in front of the police station, with a cop pulling out of the station. I was also going faster than everyone else.

I didnt think much of it, so I just waved and smiled.

Havent been pulled over once. :)

SicEmBaylor
4/20/2006, 01:21 PM
I have a bad habit of going 10, 20, even 30 miles over the speed limit a couple of times so I have a lot of experiance getting pulled over by cops.

Since I'm a guy my options for getting out of a ticket are pretty limited. I've noticed a lot of people when they get pulled over get semi-belligerent denying they were going over the speed limiting and just being generally ****y toward the officer.

I take the kiss-*** approach. I stay as nice as I can possibly be, readily admit I was speeding (kinda hard to deny though when you drive as fast as I do), and then I try to make friends with the cop. This has never worked for me. I've never had a warning in my entire life. However, the cops have reduced the stated speed I was going on the ticket.

BeetDigger
4/20/2006, 01:37 PM
She's in the fark forum, somewhere.

Link?

sooneron
4/20/2006, 01:42 PM

36D?

slickdawg
4/20/2006, 01:54 PM
Link?

I farked her & JJ Redick:

http://img100.imageshack.us/img100/6627/huskergirljj3er.jpg

Czar Soonerov
4/20/2006, 01:58 PM
When my dad was a cop, he said many times when hot chick got pulled over, cops would go ahead and give her a ticket just so they could get a phone number.

That explains why I got so many tickets from Edmond's finest.

bri
4/20/2006, 02:00 PM
That explains why I got so many tickets from Edmond's finest.

You SEXY BITCH, you!

Czar Soonerov
4/20/2006, 02:01 PM
heh...well, i was with a big scary looking bald dude,

Was he holding anal lube? http://img375.imageshack.us/img375/6375/brianallube2la.jpg

That is scary...

slickdawg
4/20/2006, 02:01 PM
I'm surprised that there hasn't been one single "I'd hit it"

Fear her neggin' you into the stone ages? ha ha ha ha ha

bri
4/20/2006, 02:07 PM
Was he holding anal lube? http://img375.imageshack.us/img375/6375/brianallube2la.jpg

That is scary...

On second thought, you're less "sexy" more plain "bitch".

F*cker. :mad:

BlondeSoonerGirl
4/20/2006, 02:28 PM
Heh.

NormanPride
4/20/2006, 03:29 PM
If I was a cop I'd have a bunch of fake "indecent exposure" tickets for just such an occasion. But I'm just goofy like that. :O

Osce0la
4/20/2006, 03:36 PM
I take the kiss-*** approach. I stay as nice as I can possibly be, readily admit I was speeding (kinda hard to deny though when you drive as fast as I do), and then I try to make friends with the cop. This has never worked for me. I've never had a warning in my entire life. However, the cops have reduced the stated speed I was going on the ticket.
I was coming back from Tallahassee back in 2003 and got pulled over by a State Trooper. He tells me to go sit in the passenger seat of his car (so I'm thinking he's wanting to search the car or something). He comes back to his car and sits down and starts talking to me. He starts talking about the game the day before and asks if the address on my license is correct and all of that. He then tells me he used to work in Birmingham and asks me about the construction they had been doing on the interstate and if it was finished and such. We talk for about 5 minutes (and by now I think I'm not going to get a ticket), then he says "well, I'm going to have to write you a citation"...:mad:

NormanPride
4/20/2006, 03:39 PM
I was coming back from Tallahassee back in 2003 and got pulled over by a State Trooper. He tells me to go sit in the passenger seat of his car (so I'm thinking he's wanting to search the car or something). He comes back to his car and sits down and starts talking to me. He starts talking about the game the day before and asks if the address on my license is correct and all of that. He then tells me he used to work in Birmingham and asks me about the construction they had been doing on the interstate and if it was finished and such. We talk for about 5 minutes (and by now I think I'm not going to get a ticket), then he says "well, I'm going to have to write you a citation"...:mad:

Do you have a "**** THA POLICE" tattoo or something? That's just wrong!

SicEmBaylor
4/20/2006, 03:54 PM

Almost that same damn thing happened to me driving back to Waco from some break. I got pulled over in McAlester and this state trooper tells me to have a seat in his squad car. So, he gets in the car and he's doing a warrant check and what not. Anyway, he starts asking me about Baylor and we get to talking about Baylor football (or what passed for football at that time) and OU. We get into a pretty good little chit chat and he asks me why I'm going so fast. I tell him I was suppose to go to a back to school party that night and was trying to get back to Waco in time because I needed a good stiff drink. He starts to laugh (thinking I'm joking) and tells me to take it easy but he's gotta write me a ticket. :D Though he did lower the speed I was going by 10 mph.

yermom
4/20/2006, 04:10 PM
i almost never end up in their car

i have had almost all of my tickets written down to 10 MPH over though

i'm generally pretty cordial, i have gotten TONS of warnings

slickdawg
4/20/2006, 04:39 PM
My grandfather was in the Navy (WWII Pacific, commendation for removing
unexpoded torpedos from ships) and spent the rest of his life as a structural
iron worker. He hated radar traps, he owned one of the very first FUZZbusters.

I was riding with him one day, I was about 10 or 11.

We get pulled over, and the trooper says "Sir, do you have any idea how fast you were going?"

My grandfather promptly replied "Do you have any idea what kind of chicken**** mother ****er hides in the woods to take radar?"

I think the fact I was in the car was the only reason he didn't go to jail.

Scott D
4/20/2006, 04:40 PM
I don't get pulled over, because I drive rides like 20 year old bronco 2's and 12 year old tempos....clearly cops don't need to be pullin' a brotha over driving one of those beaters ;)

Czar Soonerov
4/20/2006, 04:40 PM

Mr. Clean?

Czar Soonerov
4/20/2006, 04:41 PM

Is he naturally bald or shaved? Cause nothing is more scary than a shaved Wookie.

slickdawg
4/20/2006, 04:42 PM
Is he naturally bald or shaved? Cause nothing is more scary than a shaved Wookie.

"I trust the poster is talking about ornamental shrubbery......." - Dean

bigdsooner
4/20/2006, 04:53 PM
this stuff pi$$es me off. i had to sit and watch a cop check out my wifes tittays one night coming home from the movies. i never said a word, i sat there like a good little boy. it was worth it though, cause my wife was doin 53mph in a 40mph zone. she had to take a pi$$ really bad and was flyin down the street, we wuz only a mile from the house so thats why she didnt go to a store. her pee urge went away perdy quick, so that was cool too :D

SeattleOUstudent
4/20/2006, 04:54 PM
:eek: I would let you get away with a whole lot more than a ticket...and I mean that in a polite way :)

Mjcpr
4/20/2006, 05:02 PM
this stuff pi$$es me off. i had to sit and watch a cop check out my wifes tittays one night coming home from the movies. i never said a word, i sat there like a good little boy. it was worth it though, cause my wife was doin 53mph in a 40mph zone. she had to take a pi$$ really bad and was flyin down the street, we wuz only a mile from the house so thats why she didnt go to a store. her pee urge went away perdy quick, so that was cool too :D

Were you in Crash?

SeattleOUstudent
4/20/2006, 05:06 PM
Okay Ill tell my story.

I got pulled over on I-35 at 2AM heading towards Norman from OKC with the Oklahoma Highway Patrol. I was doing 85 in a 55. Got away with a warning.

I used the ole "Hey do you know _____". Of course, this guy happened to have graduated the academy...on top of that, he was a good friend of his. Damn I love the OHP. :)

bri
4/20/2006, 05:16 PM
I had a friend in high school who got caught in a speedtrap between Shawnee and Tulsa. They had the plane timing people, then radioing license numbers down to the waiting troopers. He was doing upwards of 120 and had a fuzzbuster...so when the trooper walks up and starts writing the ticket, he glances in and sees the radar detector on my buddy's dash. So he asks him, "What kind of radar detector is that?" to which my friend replied, "Obviously not a very good one."

sanantoniosooner
4/20/2006, 05:35 PM
i almost never end up in their car

i have had almost all of my tickets written down to 10 MPH over though

i'm generally pretty cordial, i have gotten TONS of warnings
the older you get the less warnings you get.

I used to NEVER get tickets.......now they're writing on the pad before I ever roll the window down.

SicEmBaylor
4/20/2006, 05:44 PM
Don't speed on 69 through Southeastern OK. Those freaking small towns through there will kill ya.

Czar Soonerov
4/20/2006, 05:45 PM

Did he ask the cop to scratch his nuts?

sanantoniosooner
4/20/2006, 05:47 PM
Don't speed on 69 through Southeastern OK. Those freaking small towns through there will kill ya.
Anytime you rush through 69 bad things happen.

NormanPride
4/20/2006, 05:48 PM
Anytime you rush through 69 bad things happen.

*refuses to swing*

soonerbrat
4/20/2006, 06:00 PM

That is scary...

not that scary looking bald dude..

another one :D

NormanPride
4/20/2006, 06:01 PM
not that scary looking bald dude..

another one :D

So wait, there was a third dude in the car? And he was holding anal lube? I'm confused.

soonerbrat
4/20/2006, 06:02 PM
no. i was with one scary looking bald dude, and it wasn't bri.

soonerbrat
4/20/2006, 06:03 PM
and there was no anal lube to be found.

bri
4/20/2006, 06:28 PM
and there was no anal lube to be found.

Wow, that must have been EXTRA uncomfortable, then...

Czar Soonerov
4/20/2006, 06:30 PM

Always keep some handy right?

http://img375.imageshack.us/img375/5109/brianallube22hl.jpg

soonerbrat
4/20/2006, 06:31 PM

it wasn't so bad.

bigdsooner
4/20/2006, 06:47 PM
Were you in Crash?

:confused:

bri
4/20/2006, 06:48 PM
it wasn't so bad.

Can't....decide....which way...to...go....with joke.....dizzy....Dizzy.....DIZZY!!

soonerbrat
4/20/2006, 07:05 PM
i thought you'd like that one ;)

bri
4/20/2006, 07:12 PM
i thought you'd like that one ;)

Apparently, so did you...:eek:

soonerbrat
4/20/2006, 07:15 PM
so did my scary lookin' bald dude

BeetDigger
4/20/2006, 07:16 PM
And it wasn't on a breakup? Most SO pooper posts have to deal with breakups. Enjoyable pooper sex is much more titilating. This thread has taken a decided turn for the better.

soonerbrat
4/20/2006, 07:20 PM
there was no pooper sex. i hate to disappoint you.

and there was no breakup, i was with an ex.

BeetDigger
4/20/2006, 07:24 PM
there was no pooper sex. i hate to disappoint you.

and there was no breakup, i was with an ex.

Previous pooper sex.

soonerbrat
4/20/2006, 07:33 PM
nope. no pooper sex evar. sorry.

walkoffsooner
4/20/2006, 10:21 PM
I asked a OHP if he would ever let a girl go because of her cleavage he said no and winked at me I think he may be gay.

slickdawg
4/20/2006, 10:57 PM
Another crazy grandfather story.

I was riding back from NOLA to Jackson, MS on Friday on I-55, south
of McComb, MS.

Shure enough, a state trooper hiding in the woods wrote my grandfather a ticket.

My grandfather was infurated.

The next weekend, he returned to Jackson, and was proud to tell me that
he had bought 40 pounds of 2" roofing tacks and spread them all over where the trooper had hidden, concealed in the pine straw.

The week after this, he returned tickled as the DOT had a motor grader
at that site scraping it clean of tacks. He smiled and said "I got that sone of a bitch"

slickdawg
4/20/2006, 10:58 PM
nope. no pooper sex evar. sorry.

That's a good thing. ;)

AllAboutThe'O'
4/20/2006, 11:53 PM
the older you get the less warnings you get.

I used to NEVER get tickets.......now they're writing on the pad before I ever roll the window down.
That's probably my problem now.
I documented this on another thread, back on the first of March, but I got pulled over in Waldron, Ark. I told him who I was and said I was just in a hurry to get home (no excuses, I was speeding), but he went ahead and wrote up a ticket. Had I been in Oklahoma and told him who I was, I probably would have gotten off with a warning since the bulk of my work is over in Oklahoma.

Sooner in Tampa
4/21/2006, 05:15 AM
I was coming back from Tallahassee back in 2003 and got pulled over by a State Trooper. He tells me to go sit in the passenger seat of his car (so I'm thinking he's wanting to search the car or something). He comes back to his car and sits down and starts talking to me. He starts talking about the game the day before and asks if the address on my license is correct and all of that. He then tells me he used to work in Birmingham and asks me about the construction they had been doing on the interstate and if it was finished and such. We talk for about 5 minutes (and by now I think I'm not going to get a ticket), then he says "well, I'm going to have to write you a citation"...:mad:I had something very similar happen to me in Guymon...I was speeding like a bat out of hell, it was about 630 in the morning and I had been driving all night from Camp Pendleton Ca.
Anyhow...I go flying over the bridge doing about 65 in a 50...the local yokle takes me back into his car and goes on and on how about much love the boys and girls in the military and all of the sacrifices they make for our country...then the SOB proceeds to write me a ticket anyway :(

Mjcpr
4/21/2006, 07:48 AM
:confused:

That story was similar to one of the storylines in the movie Crash.

sooneron
4/21/2006, 07:54 AM
36DD? I really don't think so.

Sooner in Tampa
4/21/2006, 07:57 AM
36DD? I really don't think so.I think we need more proof ;)

soonerbrat
4/21/2006, 10:19 AM
36DD? I really don't think so.

you don't think so? why not?

picasso
4/21/2006, 10:34 AM
a lady cop in Tulsa let me off the other day. no cleavage but I was sportin a pair of these:
http://www.e-thongs.com/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/bjohnneored.JPG

soonerbrat
4/21/2006, 10:35 AM
that's hot

Sooner in Tampa
4/21/2006, 10:36 AM
that is disgusting!!!!

Boomer.....
4/21/2006, 10:46 AM
Steve-O is that you?

Czar Soonerov
4/21/2006, 10:55 AM
heh...well, i was with a big scary looking bald dude...

There is nothing more scary than a shaved melon. :eek:

Zbird
4/21/2006, 08:07 PM
edited for family readability

sooneron
4/21/2006, 08:16 PM
you don't think so? why not?
B/c I am a connoiseur of the tittay. Trust me, my judgment is legendary.

Kimberlyz4OU
4/21/2006, 08:29 PM
I've been pulled over several times, but never received a ticket. It's probably because of my smile, 'cuz lord knows I don't have that cleavage stuff :texan:

If I do ever come across any, it's gonna set me back, like 5k. But I just might do that someday :eek:

soonerbrat
4/21/2006, 09:03 PM
B/c I am a connoiseur of the tittay. Trust me, my judgment is legendary.

well, what do you think?

Sooner_Bob
4/21/2006, 09:04 PM
I had a friend in high school who got caught in a speedtrap between Shawnee and Tulsa. They had the plane timing people, then radioing license numbers down to the waiting troopers. He was doing upwards of 120 and had a fuzzbuster...so when the trooper walks up and starts writing the ticket, he glances in and sees the radar detector on my buddy's dash. So he asks him, "What kind of radar detector is that?" to which my friend replied, "Obviously not a very good one."

Heh

Sooner_Bob
4/21/2006, 09:09 PM
The whole time we lived in AZ and NM I never got pulled over. We moved back to OK about a year and a half ago and I've received two warnings.

One for going 81 on the Cimmarron Turnpike and another for going 94 on the Kilpatrick. Both times were within a month of each other. The first one I was in uniform on my way to work and well, I guess my military ID and base decal may have helped a little on the second.

Needless to say I have slowed down while driving on both turnpikes since then.

soonerbrat
4/26/2006, 10:08 PM
36D?

38DD

C&CDean
4/26/2006, 10:18 PM
38DD

Certainly. Everybody knows that.

Tiptonsooner
4/26/2006, 10:32 PM
38DD

NOthing wrong with that;)

TheHumanAlphabet
4/27/2006, 08:01 AM
That's probably my problem now.
I documented this on another thread, back on the first of March, but I got pulled over in Waldron, Ark. I told him who I was and said I was just in a hurry to get home (no excuses, I was speeding), but he went ahead and wrote up a ticket. Had I been in Oklahoma and told him who I was, I probably would have gotten off with a warning since the bulk of my work is over in Oklahoma.

Okay, I'm not so well informed. Are you famous or something? Why would an officer of the law know who you were?

TheHumanAlphabet
4/27/2006, 08:09 AM
I had something very similar happen to me in Guymon...I was speeding like a bat out of hell, it was about 630 in the morning and I had been driving all night from Camp Pendleton Ca.
Anyhow...I go flying over the bridge doing about 65 in a 50...the local yokle takes me back into his car and goes on and on how about much love the boys and girls in the military and all of the sacrifices they make for our country...then the SOB proceeds to write me a ticket anyway :(

Yep, reminds me of good ole Fargo, OK... Speedtrap USA

Was traveling up there for a grad school project. I was driving along going the posted speed limit, except for the school zone...Well, no where in Oklahoma was school in session, and it was in Fargo yet. However, there was some football practice or something and the 1-cop town dude lit me up for speeding in a school zone. Really odd writing the check to the City of Fargo in the back of the cruiser as he was writing the ticket...

Skysooner
4/27/2006, 08:14 AM
Wonder what he would have done if you had showed him a picture of your bush.

Sooner in Tampa
4/27/2006, 08:19 AM
Wonder what he would have done if you had showed him a picture of your bush.HEH...police escort home? :cool:

soonerbrat
4/27/2006, 09:08 AM
Okay, I'm not so well informed. Are you famous or something? Why would an officer of the law know who you were?

i was wondering the same thing.