PDA

View Full Version : Speaking of plumbing

Okla-homey
4/19/2006, 09:04 PM
The shower in our bathroom was draining mighty slow. So, I sez to myself, its prolly goobed up with hair and assorted body goo.

I proceeded to remove the drain screen, and fixed me up a hooky-dealio by taking a pair of snips to a wire coat-hanger.

The assorted nastiness I extracted would make a skunk nauseous.

She's draining fine now.

That is all.

yermom
4/19/2006, 09:13 PM
i have a pic somewhere of something like that

it's amazing what hair and soap/shampoo becomes down there :eek:

Czar Soonerov
4/19/2006, 09:44 PM
I had to do that last night. Blech.

olevetonahill
4/19/2006, 09:48 PM
That hook dealio is a winner ;)

VeeJay
4/19/2006, 10:23 PM
If you consider what's gone down that drain, it's not so bad. Just for starters, there's head hair, pube hair, back hair, chest hair, leg hair, shaved armpit hair, ear wax, urine, morning eye gunk, stinky yard funk, ladies' female stuff, other miscellaneous bodily excretions to include spit, vomit and sinus drainage, bugs, swirling soapy residue, belly button lint, dandruff, excema, psoriasis, nut sac sweat, dry scaly skin, and shards of poop the toilet paper didn't take care of.

I feel much cleaner now.

SOONER44EVER
4/20/2006, 01:40 AM
Get some of this at Locke Supply. It unclogs any shower, tub or bath sink easy and you don't have to get dirty.

http://www.s4industrial.com/images/thrift.gif

OUHOMER
4/20/2006, 06:34 AM
If you consider what's gone down that drain, it's not so bad. Just for starters, there's head hair, pube hair, back hair, chest hair, leg hair, shaved armpit hair, ear wax, urine, morning eye gunk, stinky yard funk, ladies' female stuff, other miscellaneous bodily excretions to include spit, vomit and sinus drainage, bugs, swirling soapy residue, belly button lint, dandruff, excema, psoriasis, nut sac sweat, dry scaly skin, and shards of poop the toilet paper didn't take care of.

I feel much cleaner now.

And if you have teenage boys, well :eek:

Okla-homey
4/20/2006, 06:36 AM

"Hey, how long are you gonna be in that shower!"

"Be...right....out Mom!" :D

OKC Sooner
4/20/2006, 07:05 AM
"Hey, how long are you gonna be in that shower!"

"Be...right....out Mom!" :D

Hey, anything worth washing is worth washing well. :D

TUSooner
4/20/2006, 10:57 AM
And when they get older, they like, what.... quit "washing it"? :confused: :rolleyes:

BeetDigger
4/20/2006, 11:01 AM
Hey, anything worth washing is worth washing well. :D

That is why any woman who showers with a man will end up with the cleanest boobs in town. I guarantee you that those hummers get a thorough washing. Three, maybe four times.

4/20/2006, 11:39 AM

What else is conditioner good for?

BlondeSoonerGirl
4/20/2006, 11:41 AM
Soap is such a slut.