PDA

View Full Version : So I was at American Eagle.....

royalfan5
4/19/2006, 07:42 PM
looking for some shorts and a shirt(Yes, I know I am a ********* for shopping there) because I am a lot skinnier than I used to be. Any way the lady working the counter was in her late 50's at the least, was very overtan, dressed in the stores clothing and had the yellowest teeth I have ever seen. I have to admit that the kind of employee at a younger folk oriented clothing store is pretty jarring and I find it quite out of the ordinary. Then I got a raspberry Julius.

MamaMia
4/19/2006, 07:44 PM
Ewww...I could never hire someone with yellow teeth. Thats just gross. :P

Jimminy Crimson
4/19/2006, 10:20 PM
First mistake was going into American Eagle... ;)

royalfan5
4/19/2006, 10:21 PM
First mistake was going into American Eagle... ;)
I live in Lincoln, Nebraska, my options are somewhat limited.

Jimminy Crimson
4/19/2006, 10:27 PM
I live in Lincoln, Nebraska, my options are somewhat limited.

Move? j/k :D

royalfan5
4/19/2006, 10:33 PM
Move? j/k :D
I will in 12 to 13 months. Paid for school is hard to argue with.

sanantoniosooner
4/19/2006, 10:37 PM
brokeback backer.....
sak shaving room mate......
rasberry julius.........

Did you enjoy climbing the rope a lot in PE?

bri
4/19/2006, 10:48 PM
Hell, who DIDN'T?

soonerhubs
4/19/2006, 11:26 PM
brokeback backer.....
rasberry julius.........

Was I not supposed to?:D

HskrGrl
4/19/2006, 11:45 PM
looking for some shorts and a shirt(Yes, I know I am a ********* for shopping there) because I am a lot skinnier than I used to be. Any way the lady working the counter was in her late 50's at the least, was very overtan, dressed in the stores clothing and had the yellowest teeth I have ever seen. I have to admit that the kind of employee at a younger folk oriented clothing store is pretty jarring and I find it quite out of the ordinary. Then I got a raspberry Julius.

You could of have at least gotten Juice Stop instead of a Julius. Next time make the 45 minute drive. I hated the shopping selection in Lincoln. Unless you are looking for something Husker related there you're SOL.

sooneron
4/20/2006, 06:09 AM
This thread makes me happy that I live where I live - Saks, Neimans, 2 Macys, Off Fifth (great for suits), and a Century 21 all within 15 minutes of my house and .....

NO SALES TAX on clothing!!!!!

Taxman71
4/20/2006, 06:35 AM
Ewww...I could never hire someone with yellow teeth. Thats just gross. :P

You just talked your way out of the U of Texass A.D. job.

Sooner in Tampa
4/20/2006, 07:07 AM
brokeback backer.....
rasberry julius.........

Did you enjoy climbing the rope a lot in PE?This is a rhetorical question...right??? :D

Veritas
4/20/2006, 07:59 AM
You could of have at least gotten Juice Stop instead of a Julius. Next time make the 45 minute drive. I hated the shopping selection in Lincoln. Unless you are looking for something Husker related there you're SOL.
"Shopping selection?" "Lincoln?"

BWAHAHAHAHAHA

bri
4/20/2006, 08:23 AM
"Shopping selection?" "Lincoln?"

BWAHAHAHAHAHA

Stop it...you're making Wal-Mart cry.

royalfan5
4/20/2006, 08:50 AM
The problem was that I was in need of pants, but didn't have time to make a trip out of it. Being that I live 10 min from Gateway, it was my best option at the time.

royalfan5
4/20/2006, 08:54 AM
brokeback backer.....
rasberry julius.........

Explain to me how Raspberry Julius is homoerotic. It can't be worse than living in Texas, in any event.

sanantoniosooner
4/20/2006, 09:18 AM
Explain to me how Raspberry Julius is homoerotic. It can't be worse than living in Texas, in any event.
It's not flag waving gay.

It probably isn't even gay.

9/10 gays would choose it though.;)

JohnnyMack
4/20/2006, 09:21 AM
Ah the SO's resident homophobe chimes in with his sure-fire ways to spot a homo. Good times.

sanantoniosooner
4/20/2006, 09:27 AM
Ah the SO's resident homophobe chimes in with his sure-fire ways to spot a homo. Good times.
just remember the 6 foot rule ya homo.

JohnnyMack
4/20/2006, 10:03 AM
just remember the 6 foot rule ya homo.

You're probably one of those schmucks who needs a "gay seat" at a movie theater when you go see a movie with another guy.

sanantoniosooner
4/20/2006, 10:10 AM
You're probably one of those schmucks who needs a "gay seat" at a movie theater when you go see a movie with another guy.
I go see movies WITH MY WIFE AND TWO KIDS like most family men.

What's wrong with two alpha males both having elbow rests?

A lambda male wouldn't get it...........

Sooner in Tampa
4/20/2006, 10:17 AM
You're probably one of those schmucks who needs a "gay seat" at a movie theater when you go see a movie with another guy.No two men who go see a movie and they have a seat between them are "schmucks"?Hook 'em

WHATEVER:rolleyes:

JohnnyMack
4/20/2006, 10:22 AM
I go see movies WITH MY WIFE AND TWO KIDS like most family men.

What's wrong with two alpha males both having elbow rests?

A lambda male wouldn't get it...........

I go with my wife all the time. But I also go with my friends as well. :les:Careful, you may end up gay if you sit next to another guy!

sanantoniosooner
4/20/2006, 10:23 AM
I go with my wife all the time. But I also go with my friends as well. :les:Careful, you may end up gay if you sit next to another guy!
I'll keep my elbows on both rests and you keep your hand off my thigh.

If the rules are clear you can sit next to me.

Veritas
4/20/2006, 11:20 AM
I hate that. Anybody that needs a "gay seat" at the theater is clearly struggling with their own homoerotic tendencies.

XingTheRubicon
4/20/2006, 12:02 PM
I hate that. Anybody that needs a "gay seat" at the theater is clearly struggling with their own homoerotic tendencies.

No, some men prefer not to be close to other men. Especially in a dating atmosphere.

Sooner in Tampa
4/20/2006, 12:05 PM
I hate that. Anybody that needs a "gay seat" at the theater is clearly struggling with their own homoerotic tendencies.Sorry dude...if there are open seats and I have the option of sitting right next to another dude or having an open seat, I am going to have an open seat. If the theater is full...well, then that is another story.

Veritas
4/20/2006, 12:39 PM
Xing and Carolina, sitting in a tree...

:texan:

Sooner in Tampa
4/20/2006, 12:43 PM
HEH...

JohnnyMack
4/20/2006, 01:41 PM
No, some men prefer not to be close to other men. Especially in a dating atmosphere.

Why is going to a movie with a friend a "dating atmosphere"? That's dumber than ****. So if I go to a movie with my Dad, it's a "dating atmosphere"? :rolleyes:

Jimminy Crimson
4/20/2006, 01:47 PM
So if I go to a movie with my Dad, it's a "dating atmosphere"? :rolleyes:

It depends if you both reach for the popcorn at the same time. ;)

Veritas
4/20/2006, 04:02 PM
It depends if you both reach for the popcorn at the same time. ;)
No, I think it depends on what's at the bottom of the bucket.

Jimminy Crimson
4/20/2006, 04:04 PM
No, I think it depends on what's at the bottom of the bucket.

...and how salty the popcorn is. :eek:

1stTimeCaller
4/20/2006, 04:07 PM
:les:Hey, there's a gummy worm at the bottom of the popcorn bucket!!!!

JohnnyMack
4/20/2006, 04:09 PM

:bsmf:

Hot dog.

Assface.

Jimminy Crimson
4/20/2006, 04:10 PM

Sour Patch Kids all around!