PDA

View Full Version : Women who like women shouldn't go to Penn State to play college Bball...

TheHumanAlphabet
4/19/2006, 09:40 AM
Women's Coach don't like wimen lovers (http://www.usatoday.com/sports/college/womensbasketball/bigten/2006-04-18-pennstate-portland_x.htm)

Discuss...

Would it be wrong to not recruit a person who may lean a certain way if the Coach who runs the program doesn't like the lean? These people do have a lot of autonomy to run their program the way they want...Maybe she could get on at ORU, Notre Dame, or Bob Jones if Penn State doesn't like it. She has put up numbers and apparently earns her salary.

Ruuuuuufus
4/19/2006, 10:04 AM
The true feelings of Penn State lie in the fact that they didn't fire her. They gave her a 'one more time and you're out', but it's not like this was a first time occurrence. I remember there was a lady on sportscenter that played for the coach during the 80s who was in tears during most of the interview.

jacru
4/19/2006, 04:57 PM
I think the thread title says it plain enough.

badger
4/19/2006, 06:58 PM
okay, I am reciting my kristen bane here, but I believe the spelling is "womyn," as I learned from reading her weekly column (and from reading the Fountainhead)

okienole3
4/19/2006, 07:01 PM
Look no further than our own backyard.

Sooner_75
4/22/2006, 08:34 PM
I know nothing about the story but after seeing a pic of the PSU coach I was shocked to see her stance against woman v woman. She is a stone cold mullion. She might be a man.