PDA

View Full Version : Another Teacher/student relationship

salth2o
4/18/2006, 04:10 PM
http://www.khou.com/topstories/stories/khou060418_ac_libertyteacher.49ab11fe.html

and she's a beauty...

http://www.khou.com/topstories/stories/L_IMAGE.10a642fdd3f.93.88.fa.d0.49bd0217.jpg

thenotman
4/18/2006, 04:12 PM
with a little make up.... or a paper bag.... nah probably still wouldn't. Now if I were 15....

Okla-homey
4/18/2006, 04:13 PM
I have noted a dangerous trend. They gotta stop letting Education majors become teachers. Every single one of these teachers who has abused her male students has been an Education major. ;)

Ike
4/18/2006, 04:14 PM
I'm curious...this is what, the third or fourth instance of this kind of thing I've heard about in the past 6 months or so. All of them have been female teachers. I've yet to hear of a similar case involving a male teacher. why is that? anybody?

colleyvillesooner
4/18/2006, 04:15 PM
Cause the male student brags about it and his parents eventually find out.

slickdawg
4/18/2006, 04:19 PM
Thoughts:

Female teachers greatly outnumber male teachers.

Female teachers are just now getting caught. How many teenage boys
are going to spill the beans when they are getting free milk, so to speak.

Okla-homey
4/18/2006, 04:22 PM
Its due to Homey's "WTF?! Factor Principle." IOW, a news story that makes people react with WTF?!, is considered newsworthy suitable for national distribution via the news services. Female teachers doing their male students makes people react with WTF?!.

Male teachers doing their female students does not make people react with WTF?! Instead, people react with: "That dirty bastage needs shootin'!" Therefore, male teachers doing female students does not pass the "WTF?! Factor Test" and thus is not publicized much beyond the local area where the alleged crime goes down.

slickdawg
4/18/2006, 04:24 PM
What Homey said.

Viking Kitten
4/18/2006, 04:38 PM
I have noted a dangerous trend. They gotta stop letting Education majors become teachers. Every single one of these teachers who has abused her male students has been an Education major. ;)

You gettin' high marks in logic there, slick? ;)

Okla-homey
4/18/2006, 04:53 PM
You gettin' high marks in logic there, slick? ;)

Somebody will attempt to legitimately advance that theory eventually. Wait and see. Kinda like the theory that if we didn't have illegal aliens, American citizens would be lining up to work in the fields all summer during the lettuce season in Yuma AZ.

BeetDigger
4/18/2006, 05:38 PM
Its due to Homey's "WTF?! Factor Principle." IOW, a news story that makes people react with WTF?!, is considered newsworthy suitable for national distribution via the news services. Female teachers doing their male students makes people react with WTF?!.

Male teachers doing their female students does not make people react with WTF?! Instead, people react with: "That dirty bastage needs shootin'!" Therefore, male teachers doing female students does not pass the "WTF?! Factor Test" and thus is not publicized much beyond the local area where the alleged crime goes down.

Could somebody explain WTF Homey is saying?

:D

Sooner_Bob
4/18/2006, 05:42 PM
A couple of former male classmates who decided to go into coaching were rumored to have had relations with a female student or two.

They don't work at those schools anymore . . .

jacru
4/18/2006, 11:43 PM
I'm curious...this is what, the third or fourth instance of this kind of thing I've heard about in the past 6 months or so. All of them have been female teachers. I've yet to hear of a similar case involving a male teacher. why is that? anybody?
Guys are alot easier to seduce.;)

afs
4/19/2006, 12:34 AM
I've always found that guys are alot easier to seduce.;)

eek :eek:

sooner n houston
4/19/2006, 08:59 AM
This is REALLY close to home for me.

Liberty County teacher charged with sexual assault of child

12:03 PM CDT on Tuesday, April 18, 2006
From 11 News Staff Reports

Liberty County officials arrested a substitute teacher Monday for allegedly having sexual contact with at least one high school student.

Liberty County Sheriffs Office
Micki Jo Taylor, 32, is a substitute teacher for the Hull Daisetta School District and is charged with sexual assault of a child.

The sheriff’s department said she met the $25,000 bond and got out of jail late Monday night.

The investigation is continuing, and officials said they are not releasing the name of the victim because he is under the age of 18.

Anyone with further information regarding this case is asked to contact Sgt. Investigator Mark Ellington at (936) 336-4500

Hatfield
4/19/2006, 09:06 AM
i just think it is funny that she is locked up in liberty

4/19/2006, 09:24 AM
So lets say (hypothetically) that the male student is 17 and the teacher is an interning substitute who is a Sr. in college. Does that count as a criminal offense?

Hypothetically, I mean.

Viking Kitten
4/19/2006, 10:42 AM
So lets say (hypothetically) that the male student is 17 and the teacher is an interning substitute who is a Sr. in college. Does that count as a criminal offense?

Hypothetically, I mean.

That actually happened to a college acquaintance of mine. She ended up just getting fired; they didn't prosecute her. She ultimately married the kid, whose family was rich as hell, and now she's set for life.

There just ain't no justice in the world, yo.

TheHumanAlphabet
4/19/2006, 10:46 AM
I think that is the case in Tenn now. The law they are going after was she was in a teaching position and he was a student. There wasn't a teacher student relationship, but they are still pressing charges.

Moral: Be aware of your age and position before dating...

4/19/2006, 10:50 AM
Oh there was no dating involved.

Hypothetically.

Viking Kitten
4/19/2006, 10:55 AM
Ewwwww. Hypothetically.