PDA

View Full Version : High School Senior

Osce0la
4/18/2006, 03:59 PM
From my alma mater died this past weekend in a single car accident just outside of Birmingham. From what I have been told she had a blowout and lost control of her SUV, hitting the concrete wall on the side of the interstate...I'm not really sure of all of the details. We weren't really friends, but did speak on occasion. She was one of those people that always has a smile on her face and is always willing to help someone if they need it. Being a small city, it has really hit a lot of people pretty hard around here. She was 17 years old and was set to graduate in June.

yermom
4/18/2006, 04:06 PM
there was a guy that died the summer after we graduated in Owasso, it was surreal

soonerbrat
4/18/2006, 04:18 PM
2 girls died while I was still in high school. One committed suicide and her best friend died in a car accident a few weeks later. It was sad.

my condolences.

Osce0la
4/18/2006, 04:21 PM
The sister of a girl I graduated with died in a car accident a few months after graduation.

soonerbrat
4/18/2006, 04:32 PM
a cousin of mine died when she was a senior in high school too. she was my age...car crash. i had only met her once when i was very young though..she lived in california.